11Pure Product Australia Whey Protein Isolate

38% · 35 · 63%

Side Effects None
User IntentWeight Loss and Weight Maintenance
3.0
Taste
3.0

foxhound
foxhoundSouth East Queensland, QLD

[Content Removed] [Content Removed] customer service

They are bunch of [Content Removed] and [Content Removed]. Their customer service is terrible. Ordered twice, incorrect order first time, damaged packaging second time. On different occasion sent them an email to provide individual aminos profile of their whey isolate, was told abruptly they couldn't provide.
Pure Product Australia   DM

Hi Athar Ali, If you have any issues with your order, please contact our support team at orders@pure-product.com. They will be more than happy to assist you. Alternatively, you can share your details with us directly.

Brij Parashar
Brij ParasharSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer service experience

I did place an order with Pure Product Australia and paid online. After several days, upon receiving no response, I tried to contact them by phone- Unfortunately no luck. I did email them. No response. I tried to leave a message through Facebook Messenger. I was blocked by the owner. I feel as if I was cheated by this company. I have officially complained to the bank and they are investigating it. Show details
Pure Product Australia   DM

Hi Brij, You can contact our team at orders@pure-product.com and we will address your issues

Dave
DavePerth, WA5 posts

Bad review penalty

Left a bad review here then tried to purchase alternative products from Pure Product ebay store...and they refuse to sell to me. Great business model. Honest feedback should be used as a tool to rectify gaps in your products or services, not met with penalties. Had to use my wife's account because I actually like most of the products, it's just the service that is lacking. Very childish behaviour. Show details
jack d.
jack d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stay clear of this company

Upon opening the product, I found plastic debree inside. When brought up with Pure Product, I found them extremely rude and met with reluctancy to help!
Would stay well clear of this company Show details
Pure Product Australia   DM

Hi Jack, We are here to help. Please send us a private message with your order number or order details and we will check it for you.

Jimmy33
Jimmy33South East Queensland, QLD31 posts

28.4kg to 40.2kg muscle gain

Have been using protein for many years now. Many brands , many flavours, cheap to expensive, etc

This is most definitely one of the most effective and simple ingredient WPI I have encountered so far.

Since using this just this protein (5kg) in September 2023 (approximately 15 weeks) I have gone from 24% body fat to 10% body fat while increasing muscle mass from 28.4kg to 40.2kg.

Results speak for themselves, tastes fine and I have had much worse or very sweet tasting ones but I prefer natural tasting.

Will always continue to use this wpi/hwpi blend as it has 100% helped me to achieve my results Show details ·  1

Taste
MRA
MRA
digus bickus
digus bickus

Great value

The chocolate taste pretty similar to optimum nutrition whey complex and offers great value for money Show details ·  1
Taste
mapa7041
mapa7041
  Fair Incentive

Great item as always! S

Great item as always! Speedy delivery and well packaged. Thank you to the team for the 5 each, of 2 different flavours in the delivery as requested, excellent work. A+++++++ sellers Show details ·  1