Pureste

Pureste

See the Best Tampons & Menstrual Cups in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pureste? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
    Monica I
    Monica IAuckland

Been using them for a number of months now. They functioned just like any other tampons. Plus it is fully sterilised compared to other tampons out there. They stay in as they should, absorb as they should. I have used all three sizes available depending on my flow rate. Would continue to use these from now on :)
    They are reliable

reviewminx
    reviewminxKew East, Victoria

Terrible

I would not buy these tampons again. Whilst I can't be 100% sure what has caused my problem, the fact that this was the first time I'd used these tampons and nothing else has changed, I'm extremely suspicious of them and will avoid them in future.

I believe these Tampons caused me a serious thrush infection. I also found them to be quite loosely packed compared to other brands so when you remove them the innards all come out of the centre.