Puri eBike Y Series

Puri eBike Y Series

See the Best Scooters in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Puri eBike? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4

It's been a great ride travelled everywhere with it when I lost my licence made life easier

Great when fully charged loses speed gradually it slows down when you ride over 35 km in distance but I have a charger with me all the time and when stop for coffee or something to eat plug it in if allowed to ensure top speed for me at all times

Reg
    RegBroome wa

Not Legal in Wa

For 8 years I rode epuri bikes but the law always questioned it, "Looks like a duck must be a duck" in other words ILLEGAL. Just today got fined $600.00 and suspended for 9 months. Check your state laws. It MUST be power assisted. E puri bikes do not satisfy "power ASSISTED' LAWS' It is a real shame because its a good ecological transport solution. But the pollies lead by the nose by the oil companies will not allow it. Thanks for the years of totally enjoyable rides, farewell Epuri.

Anthony
    AnthonyHackham west

Green lock

Can some one send me pics of how to put the green lock and washers back on the back wheel ....not sure if the green lock have washers in it......there is nothing on you tube or manuals....so does any one have any manuals on this thanks .....I hope someone can help

Dennis Calafati
    Dennis CalafatiSouth Melbourne

Not a Power Assisted Pedal Cycle ..beware the importers/dealers claims

Scooters

Find out how Puri eBike Y Series compares to other Scooters

4 years on, still going strong.

I've been riding my XL for 4 years. I love it. Police have charged me with unregistered / unlicenced use. Went to Collingwood Magistrates court. Was adjourned twice before being thrown out. Ride with full confidence that you are not breaking any laws.

Wonderful Bike

I love it, but the local police say it needs to be registered, insured and I need a motor bike license,so very upset, sold under false pretenses, who can I ask for clarification of the Victorian Bike Laws

David E TurnerUlverstone, Tasmania

Spares

Don't buy 1 never answer phone or emails want parts for 1 headlamp lens etc for over 18 months. Gave up contacting them for parts. Run very well but no good now off road waiting for non existence parts. and cracked plastic bits. would say look for other makes. very dissatisfied
    replacement batteries readily available
    no spare parts

David E Turner

Someone else taken over firm spares now available

Clara V.
    Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
    How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
    Lawllypawp
    LawllypawpMelbourne

Bad manufacturing.

I purchased this bike less than a week ago and problems started when I first unboxed it.
    The mud guards had cracks and tears in them, the front light broke after 2 days of using it, there were several problems with the front wheel and mud guard on the same day I received it.

All in all, the customer service wasn't too bad, but the bike itself was just terrible.
    It looked nice and was great to ride but didn't last long at all.

I would not recommend this bike to anyone wanting to purchase an electronic bicycle.
    Stylish, Rode Good
    Was broken the day I received it

I agree

jj043
    jj043AU

A great bike. The best transport investment I have made

I bought a Y series and have had it for 3 months now.
    It was delivered direct to my home, but I had to assemble the bike by putting in the front wheel, (that was all I had to do).
    The quality of the bike was a great surprise.
    I ride the bike to work on most days and I am enjoying the savings.
    The bike is sturdy and fun for me to ride. Great value.
    inexpensive

Scooters

Find out how Puri eBike Y Series compares to other Scooters

I am sure this scooter will be great for my daughter,i have read great reviews and this scooter will be perfect for her to ride and carry her oxygen as well Thanks [name removed] in Melbourne
    Inexpesive and nice looking Scooter