• Seat Room
  • Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
  • Wi-Fi

The death of the Flying Kangaroo.

I will never fly Qantas again nor will my family re: Mandatory vaccinations and ankle band policy for travelling abroad. Joyce has killed Qantas . Are we human beings or cattle.

A frequent flyer for more than a dozen years, I cannot support the decision to make Covid vaccination mandatory to fly.

I will not be subjected to the tyranny and oppression of forced vaccination / no jab no fly rule. It’s disturbing, immoral and wrong. I refuse to support an organisation which has so little disrespect for human rights.

DestinationLondon, UK

mandatory vaccination

I very much object to mandatory vaccination to travel. I will be choosing another airline or will not travel. It s an abuse of human rights and choice. Thos is discriminatory behaviour

Breaching human rights!

I will no longer fly with Qantas! The airlines demand people being vaccinated against COVID to board international flights! This is breaching human rights! Who do you think you are??? The companies responsible for vaccines take absolutely no credit if there are severe side effects and won’t take any compensation. You do your maths! And take risks! Don’t expect people to follow!!!!
I am disgusted and disappointed. I have also sent a complaint directly to customer service in regards to that and still haven’t heard back! No more Qantas!
Let’s hope you’ll go bankrupt with your sick and corrupted policies!

Disgraceful policy

Totally incredulous that QANTAS would announce a no jab, no fly policy. Bodily sovereignty is our human right, and vaccination is our individual choice. You have no right to discriminate against customers who choose not to risk their health by refusing a toxic, unproven and unsafe vaccination. Never flying QANTAS again. Disgraceful.

Anna

Anna

Over 1 hr on hold

I was in hold to speak to an agent for an hour and 18 minutes when I was disconnected by Qantas. I just wanted information about flying with my dog from Queensland down to Victoria to visit my family over Christmas.

Betrayed

BetrayedMid North Coast, NSW

No refund

I booked a Qantas flight from Coffs Harbour to Paraburdoo returning via Perth to Coffs Harbour. Booking made on 5/2/20. Flight date was to be 23/8/20. Different legs of the flight were cancelled multiple times and it was up to me to ring and renegotiate dates and times with lengthy delays on the phone. On 14/8/20 with borders remaining closed I rang again and asked for a refund and was told there would be a 10week delay in refund being processed . I agreed to this. It is now 15 weeks post and still no communication from Qantas. Have spent 1hr 43mins on phone today before giving up in disgust.

Cherie

CherieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sick of being fobbed off by Qantas

ruffian chiram

ruffian chiramGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

QANTAS: Discrimination, Privacy and Consumer Policies

ClassBusiness Class

Find out how Qantas compares to other Airlines

What On Earth Is Going On With Qantas?

We flew with you in March 2020 return to Singapore. We had no issue with this last flight. But will not be flying again with Qantas if your push for mandatory vaccines is made. It's insane and anyone who thinks it's going to protect them is delusional. Who on earth would risk their life on a vaccine that our government has waived their liability for any damage or death caused? Sorry no way will I have one or fly with Qantas again if this is the case.

DepartureHobart TAS, Australia
DestinationSingapore
BookingThrough Airline

Disgust re mandatory vaccination. Will never have an experimental vaccine.

Absolutely disgusted to see Alan Joyce talk about mandatory vaccination. Get your head out the sand and do some proper research. Stop listening to mainstream media. It is all brainwashing. These vaccines are not safe. This is more about the great reset. There are so many lawyers working tirelessly for our human rights. Now Qantas is putting themselves in the firing line and Will be held accountable.

Total disregard for human rights and medical ethics.

The announced mandatory vaccine policy shows Qantas to have no regard for freedom or medical ethics. Informed consent means people must not be coerced into a medical treatment. This is blatant coercion and totally unacceptable. Will never fly with Qantas again.

Luis EA

Luis EASydney, NSW

Illegal attempts to cut our freedom

There will be no bookings. Any other company that doesn't go against my freedom is worth. This company is part of an international cartel for the globalist agenda. Totally unacceptable.

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia

Abhorrent bully tactics wanting to force passengers to get the CV19 vaccine in order to travel

No business should be able to mandate a no use/enter policy based on a persons vaccine status. This is medical coercion and resonates with the days of Hitler Germany. We will not comply and we will boycott those businesses who think they can bully us into accepting a medical procedure that has no long term safety or efficacy studies. In addition, since the Australian Government has given the CV19 makers legal immunity from prosecution then will that mean that those that do vaccinate, and are injured, will they be able to sue Qantas?

Free choice. Always.

DepartureBull's Eye Indoor Range & Gun Shop, West Crogan Street, Lawrenceville, GA, USA
DestinationHellevoetsluis, Netherlands

Peter L

Peter LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Human rights violated!

Having being a proud Qantas traveller for 35 years, I will now never, ever fly with them or Jetstar again because of their “edict” on mandatory vaccinations as a prerequisite to travel. This is an outrageous interference with our basic human rights as well as the imposition of an unlawful medical directive. Bye, bye Qantas. Alan Joyce has bent over to medical tyranny.

Danielle Jaillet Levis

Danielle Jaillet LevisRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Disgraceful Qantas

Am or was a frequent flyer member going a few times a year to Noumea; I have no respect for an airline which impose mandatory vaccines To travel; I am free to choose the toxins I put in my body n I don’t pay my travels to be tyrannise So could u please reconsider ur unlawful position ? Or I will have to skip Qantas of my list n all my friends n family as well; will have to write on an independent platform n paper the reasons of my choice

DepartureBrisbane QLD, Australia
DestinationNoumea, New Caledonia
ClassPremium Economy
ztt

zttGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Covid jab

Qantas as soon as you change your terms and conditions to NO JAB NO FLY...i will be contacting you for my refund. I did not purchase my initial tickets based on your Orwellian principles .

Linda

LindaAdelaide

Mandatory vaccines

I will not be flying with Qantas in future if it persists with it's mandatory Covid 19 vaccine policy on principle irrespective of whether I choose to have the Covid 19 vaccine or not. A corporate entity does not have the right under Australian law to impose mandates for medical interventions including vaccines on the public.

Mandatory vaccination is against human rights

After hearing the news about mandatory vaccinations on international travel , I will be boycotting Qantas as an airline both internationally and domestically . I’m so proud to be Australian and sadly having to shun my national airline pains me greatly but my human rights are first and foremost. No business can demand me to take vaccination and take my choice of medical freedom out of my hands. This is underhanded coercion and I will be supporting other airlines for future travel.

peaknik8

peaknik8asked

Qantas

Were you always globalist puppets ready to enforce whatever tyrannical rules the globalist would think up?
I hope you go bankrupt you sack of sh#ts

Tcl

Tclasked

Qantas

Why are you not taking a long term view and considering the damage to your reputation? By not refunding you are burning your bridges with the Australian Public? You won't recover from these 1 star reviews. It's a very short sighted approach you are taking to your customers by not refunding in a timely way - which makes me believe you will be bankrupt and/or waiting for a bail out from the government. If you work for them I would be looking for another job as even more redundancies are surely a certainty in the forseeable future (not to mention the abuse you must deal with daily).

johan z.

johan z.asked

Qantas International

Is it possible to change my route from Oliver Tambo Airport to Sydney instead of Oliver Tambo to Perth after I DID RECEIVE MY VOUCHER due to the cocona virus which was from Oliver Tambo to Perth after the lockdowns are lifted?

B&P Gibbs
B&P Gibbs

A voucher should be valid for travel anywhere with the same carrier.

Raj
Raj

I agree with Mr Gibbs. But ask Qantas. If you call early in the morning they do call you back.