1.5

1.8
2.2
2.1
1.8
Brand Manager for Qantas? Claim your listing.

3,891 reviews
Han L.
Han L.

Horrendous customer service

better pray that they don't cancel your flight, because to get a refund is like trying to draw blood from stone. They make it extremely difficult and the wait time is horrendous. They are making you do all the work to chase for a refund where it should be automatic. Show details
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer7 posts
  International

Very hard to get a refund, even when they say they’ll give you one!

Impossible to get a refund - they’ve have $1000 of mine for more than 4 years and they make it very hard to get it back (even though they are being pursued by the regulator because of their conduct during COVID). I don’t trust Qantas and don’t think I will again - avoid and go with other airlines. Also if you get a chance to vote for someone willing to open up Australia to other airlines, do it! Would mean we get a better service than this bloated and lazy corporation has been giving us. Show details
Angelo
AngeloGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Peter L.
Peter L.Perth, WA3 posts
  International

AI is an insult to customer intelligence

AI is an insult to human intelligence, it is nothing but a time wasting block. It fails to understand a simple six digit PNR. Absolutely useless albeit a consistent customer experience
Mark5165
Mark5165Mid North Coast, NSW

Great service!!

Yesterday (20/05/2024) we were flying from Queenstown NZ to Port Macquarie NSW, our flight was an hour late leaving Queenstown, so we were too late to catch our connecting flight, before we landed in Sydney we were advised to see QANTAS floor staff on arrival, as we landed & were allowed to turn our from flight mode to normal mode, I instantly received a ertext message & an email then the ground staff were there advising us QANTAS had booked us a room at a nearby hotel, including transport to the hotel, a $50 meal voucher each, a return transfer the next morning to meet our connecting flight.
The service could not be faulted in any way!
Awesome job by all concerned. Show details
Glen2068
Glen2068Sydney, NSW29 posts
Mike S.
Mike S.Perth, WA4 posts
Jayant D.
Jayant D.
  International

Horrible day of travelling with Quantas

The Qantas flight from Auckland to Melbourne was delayed by an hour and half. As a result of that, I missed my connecting flights and all of them. I waa given no accommodation nor lounge access and was stranded in the airport for 8 hours. I was booked on to a 22 hour total flight journey via Dubai. I requested the staff to atleast give me lounge access so that I could shower as I would be on a long flight journey where I would not have enough time to freshen up 30 hours. I am never using Qantas again. Show details
Son D.
Son D.
Jyoti
Jyoti
Dzin C.
Dzin C.

Qantas’s worst customers service

The Qantas staff are very rude, unfriendly and unhelpful. It was on the 16/05/2024 1PM Show details
Mac
MacSydney11 posts
  International

Qantas is going down and down and down

1) Confusing and difficult self baggage check-in
8) Attentive service from flight attendants Show details
Limya
Limya
  International

Quantus international flight - never again !!!!

Terrible seating, with limited leg room. Highly congested and not recommended for a long flight.
Food is terrible, limited options. I got gastro from the flight food.
The cabin crew were very rude with services. I’ve got hit on the head with the food trolley.
No value for money .
Never choose this flight again !!!!! Show details
David Tan
David TanMelbourne5 posts
michael.brown3333333
michael.brown3333333Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zan
Zan · Qantas

Interested to know where the Qantas contact centre is now. I used to work in the Melbourne contact centre (Telesales) yet I was made redundant in 2015 when Melbourne and Brisbane centres were closed leaving Hobart and Auckland open.
When I recently rang QF I asked the consultant if they were in Asia. He said he was in the South East Asian country of Fiji. Never heard of Fiji being an Asian country!

Julie S.
Julie S.

They have Contact Centres in Hobart, Auckland , Suva Fiji , Manila Philippines and Cape Town South Africa

Viv
Viv · Qantas

Has anyone else not received an updated Frequent Flyer card following expiry date?

Dicksmithmia
Dicksmithmia

They have gone digital and no longer issuing them , you need the app on your device

diana r.
diana r. · Qantas Domestic

I have a travel credit with Qantas and unable to redeem. I have tried online without success. Absolutely ZERO support available on Qantas app or site. Tried calling. Also unsuccessful. Have not been able to contact anyone for assistance with my flight credit. Appalling customer service given that I need to !!!!!! I need to book a date within a time frame and no way of doing so.

Compare all Qantas listings
CategoryDomestic Airlines and International AirlinesDomestic Airlines and International Airlines
Home CountryAustraliaAustralia

Sat24 hours
Sun24 hours
  • ABN: 16009661901

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Qantas? Claim your listing.