Qantas
See the Best Airlines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Qantas? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Seat Room
  • Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
  • Wi-Fi

Andyt78
Andyt78Canberra Central 2602, ACT

How is this airline still operating.

On hold for 2hrs. Wth is going on with Qantas. This company is -5 stars for customer service. I give away platinum memberships every year. Fly over 100 flights every year. But don't try and call them on the phone. Waiting, waiting, waiting. Also have you heard of price gauging. 2k drw to car. Wth. I can cab fly to Europe and back for less.

Adrian G.
Adrian G.South East Queensland, QLD

6 to 8 weeks to refund money on a flight they cancelled

Qantas cancelled my flight however when I wanted to get a refund I was told 6 to 8 weeks to get my money back. Also found out they rebooked me on another flight without my consent which was 3 hours longer and charged me again. Wow. How’s that for double dipping.

ClassEconomy
Booking Through Airline

Chrissie
ChrissieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impossible to log in tried for months no no help

No help service have not been able to log in sick of app and log in not working as suspended fed up no help has not resolved unable to book am a frequent flyer

App does not work

Sick to death of this app not working correctly unable to check in with out hassle, and getting no seat choices even though I’m a silver flyer. Still waiting for a technician person to get back to me !

Dylan T.
Dylan T.South East Queensland, QLD

Money hungry dogs

Due to the boarder closure they have cancelled all my flights, only offered CREDITS and advised me it would cost me an extra $580PP to change my flights to a later date. SHAME on this Aussie company, f*ck Alan Joyce.

Tommi
Tommi

All loyalty points removed. Reason: I didn't use them during the pandemic!!!

2 hour wait time for contact centre - any time of the day

Twice booked flights with Qantas this year - once had to cancel, once had to make a change to the flight. Both times spent 3-4 hours to chase for refunds - the second time I was charged twice for a set of flights - thank goodness I just have a spare $7,000 lying around to help Qantas with their cashflow. Appalling customer service - ridiculously long wait times, unfriendly service - will not book with Qantas again

blood pressure up
blood pressure upPerth, WA

No refund after 7 months...

I was a Qantas frequent flyer Pre Covid. Flew long distance domestic flights from WA at least 7-8 times a year.
I had to cancel a flight from WA to SA due Covid restrictions.
Asked Qantas for a refund, via Qantas website. 7 Months Later no refund, no communication.
If this was a small business operating in this way, ie not refunding money. They would be taken to court and sent into bankruptcy .
I can't speak to anyone at Qantas! They make it impossible to communicate with. Qantas, you should be ashamed to call yourself Australia's national carrier.

DeparturePerth Western Australia, Australia

MARC
MARCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

impossible to get in touch with

they said payment didn't go through and to ring them back within 24 hours. I tried ringing non stop all day. Was on hold for over 2 hours before just getting hung up on. This happened all day over and over again, impossible to contact and do not get back to you. Will never fly with them agan.

Vidur
VidurActon

Worst service ever.

I had a flight during COVID and they kep cancelling my flight. I could not even get in contacg with customer service as the wait time was more than 2 hours. Once i got in contact with customer they mentioned that they will make refund but till now i have not received any email.

MultipleS
MultipleSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

putting safety last

Apparently you are asking people or the company themselves to remove their product that has CUintheNT on them. Well..here's my solution....I am removing all my flights in the future from Qantas and I make a lot of flights each year. Good Bye Qantas.

ilker A.
ilker A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Price gouging

Adam
Adam

Over three hour call waits

Tried to use a flight credit, didn’t work online. Called to use the flight credit, waited three hours on three different days and no luck. Booked new flights using cash and when I tried getting a refund for the credits I could t use I was rejected.

Richard
RichardHobart, TAS

Earth to Qantas, Earth to Qantas, come in Qantas....

Domestic flights were changed so that the outgoing trip instead of being confined to one day now spans three days with the first two flights being in the wrong order. Can't be changed online of course. Was sucked in at the start of the 131313 call by being told wait time was 15 min. An hour later I have listened to their annoying and patronising hold propaganda over and over while reading about all the other suffering souls who have had similar and worse experiences. I feel sorry for all the airlines and what they have been hit with, but for heaven's sake employ some more people to man the phones!

Angie
Angie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Taking money out of my account after cancelling a trip

I booked through Expedia., Qantas continues to take out funds that are not authorised three seperate amounts $3695 in total. Give me back my funds. Stop the stealing from my account.

Andrew H.
Andrew H.asked
Qantas Domestic

why on my travel document does it state "that i need a valid passport" to travel within australia as i am an australian citizen and not leaving this country?

Cristiano
Cristianoasked
Qantas

I have now been on hold for 2hrs. 20 mins after having been told that there was a 50 min to 1.15 min delay!!

I am fiercely loyal to Qantas but this is really stretching the friendship and still waiting for a reply to an email sent on 2nd October 2020.

We all have had our issues with this Covid and I appreciate the problems that Qantas is having and that is why I have chosen to leave over $6,000 with them in credits !

Something needs to be done !

Adrian
Adrian

I agree - i ended up being on hold for over 3 hours - at least when i did get through she was very nice - but that doesn't make up for the insulting wait time - and it turns out the reason i was ringer was a fault by Qantas!! I'm with you if there was another alternative to Qantas i would take it. Unfortunately, they have almost monopolistic powers...that said so di the taxi industry before Uber/ride sharing came along so hopefully, Qantas understand that this continual bad service could see them being disrupted.

Darren C
Darren C

Wait period is pathetic missus had to wait over 2 hrs also one way to stick it to Qantas is support REX and to a lesser Virgin more competition and maybe QAntas may lift their game and employ a few more people to answer the phone shame on Qantas CEO Joyce -lift your game maybe take a few million pay cut ....

Tcl
Tclasked
Qantas

Why are you not taking a long term view and considering the damage to your reputation? By not refunding you are burning your bridges with the Australian Public? You won't recover from these 1 star reviews. It's a very short sighted approach you are taking to your customers by not refunding in a timely way - which makes me believe you will be bankrupt and/or waiting for a bail out from the government. If you work for them I would be looking for another job as even more redundancies are surely a certainty in the forseeable future (not to mention the abuse you must deal with daily).