2Qatar Airways

2.5
2.6
2.7
1.8
Brand Manager for Qatar Airways? Claim your listing.

Harry
HarryQueensland

Qatar airways unethical charges for correcting and reissuing a ticket

I booked a ticket and there was a glitch in their website and they added a title to the end of my first name as one name which I don’t notice until the ticket was issued. When I called them to confirm that and correct it they forced me to pay $100 for reissuing a new ticket. Show details
Ian Simmons
Ian Simmons9 posts

Never Qatar again

First time flyer with Qatar, issues:-
Warm beverages
Dee
DeeSydney, NSW15 posts

Isabella S.
Isabella S.

honestly WORST customer service ever, especially for a business class ticket

honestly WORST customer service ever, especially for a business class ticket. They cancelled the flight on us when we were already ON THE PLANE and "off boarded" us to then leave us in the lurch with what was happening next.
We paid extra to have the privilege to enjoy the Qsuite and after 40 minutes on the phone with their customer service, they only told us to "raise a complaint" to get our money back.
In 40 years of travelling I have never experienced such awful customer service. Stir clear from them if you don't want to be left hanging when you are travelling ! Show details
Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC21 posts

Eric C.
Eric C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Vitaly K.
Vitaly K.

Cheated by Qatar

Had a connected flight from Osaka to Amsterdam through Doha.
As the stopover duration exceeds 8 hours, I applied for a hotel voucher guaranteed by Qatar Airways.
After two reminders got a confirmation from them by email. However on my arrival to Doha, the company refused to provide the hotel room after 90 min of waiting!!! Everyone in the que got their hotel but not us. The food on board was also quite mediocre. Definitely not worth it, comparing to the tickets offered by competitors. Terrible and humiliating experience.
1/10, my last trip using your services. Show details
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

bad service

We had business class flights last year to Europe and the check-in person told us, that she would make sure that the bonus miles for the flights would be on our accounts.
Just wanted to book flights again and had to learn, that this has not happened. I explained the situation to the Service Centre, but they refuse to credit the miles, despite having all info.
Service and Planes where not that great anyway and economy is terrible there.
Not much reason to fly with them ever again and I'm happy to be a ex-customer. Show details
Pedja
PedjaAdelaide6 posts

Costumer Service

Costumer service not existent, no response or reply to any emails Show details
Danny
Danny3 posts

Ange
AngeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The experience I had with the airline

My flight was delayed at Gatwick airport on 29th February and I missed my connection at Doha airport to Brisbane. On arrival at Doha I was told we would not be flying to Brisbane until the following evening but be given a hotel. After being told to have a meal and come back in a couple of hours at midnight, when I returned to the transfer desk I was told there were no rooms and return at 6am. It was impossible to book anything independently at that’ point. And I was traveling on my own. After a sleepless and uncomfortable night there were still no rooms! There was no support from customer care and I’m still waiting on the compensation. Not happy with Qatar Airlines. Show details
Parisan S.
Parisan S.
  Fair Incentive

Connection accomodation

They have to provide hotek room for staying more than 8 hours if there would be no flight. But they want to charge me. And also they told me i am eligible for conection hotel but still i should pay. Show details
Reza A
Reza APerth, WA6 posts

Terrible ground crew and call serrvice

Hopeless ground crew and absolutely useless services when it comes to processing cancellations/refunds.
The airplanes themselves and aircrew/food are good. Show details
Wayne Burgess
Wayne Burgess7 posts

Heather C.
Heather C.

Do I need to order my meals if I do not require any special dietary ones or is a normal meal provided

Bruna Iotti
Bruna Iotti

You have two options for a normal meal at the time of in-flight service. They taste delicious and you get metal cutlery.

Jo Wood
Jo Wood

What is Qatar Airways doing to compensate Australian customers who had booked international flights departing from and returning to Canberra airport. We have incurred significant extra costs due to the cancellation of our Canberra-Melbourne flights. We chose Qatar because of the connecting Canberra flights, it was already more expensive than the competitors.

Heath Brown
Heath Brown

Hi Jo this is worrying to hear I have finally found an email for Qatar I for one will never fly them again tell-us@qatarairways.com.qa

Klara
Klara

I am in the same boat and now the whole booking has been cancelled by Qatar. Won't be flying them again either.

Keith W.

Economy Included Carry On Luggage Limit 7kg
Economy Included Checked In Luggage Limit 30kg

Contact info for Qatar Airways

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Qatar Airways? Claim your listing.

Visit Official Website