Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Daniel M.

Daniel M.Sydney, NSW

Worst Experience I Had in More than 1000 Flights

DepartureCluj-Napoca, Romania
DestinationSydney NSW, Australia

Kath

KathMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

My husband and I flew from Adelaide to Doha then Venice return in October this year and were very happy with Qatar Airways. The planes were clean, food good and service A1. This is the third time I have flown with them and was happy I did. The cabin crew were always pleasant and helpful, the airport staff were also helpful in getting us to our transfer each time.

DepartureAdelaide SA, Australia
Paris

ParisSydney, NSW

Dont recommend this airline to families with young kids at all

DepartureTehran, Tehran Province, Iran
DestinationSydney NSW, Australia
Jo B.

Jo B.Hunter Region, NSW

5 star customer service and inflight experience

Cabin crew went above and beyond for our trip to the italy last year. This was our first time flying with this airline and I can honestly say they are far above in every aspect of customer service and inflight experience.

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia

Great flight service!

G CollinsSydney, NSW

Extremely poor service a cancelled flight from first time Qatar business passenger

Destinationİstanbul, Turkey

Pam Hooper

Pam HooperSouth Australia

Business Class food

I flew business class from Adelaide to Doha I was very disappointed with the choice of food there was on 1 western type food and they ran out. Very poor

DestinationLondon, UK

Craig R

Craig RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst airline experience ever

DestinationEdinburgh, UK
Christine

ChristineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Seamless

First time flying with Qatar, and will do so again. We flew from Adelaide to Doha then Zagreb. Return from Dublin to Doha, Adelaide. Good communication, great in flight service especially on the return flight. One family member is gluten free and the supervising flight attendant went out of her way to ensure our daughter was catered for. Clean toilets, smooth on time flights, good communication by captain and crew, and a good choice of inflight entertainment. Doha airport was a 2 hour stopover and easy to navigate.

Alex G

Alex GMelbourne

Absolute garbage

DestinationDoha, Qatar

Better Than Most

Just taken my second Europe long haul flight with Qatar Airways, and thinking the meals and service were again of reasonable standard thought I would write a review. Their planes a clean, toilets well maintained and the meals are reasonably tasty and well presented. I suggest the smiling gnome who heads up our national airline should take his next London trip with Qatar Airways to see how meals should look and taste like as well as to discover that good service is not hard to provide. I recommend you consider Qatar Airways for your next European flight.

SanjaPerth, WA

Far from the best in the world

DestinationBelgrade, Serbia

SerbskiSydney, NSW

Dnt fly Qatar!!!

DestinationMalta

Not trustworthy

It was my first time flying Qatar from Berlin back to Sydney and I will never travel with them again. Whilst the flight was fine, when landing in Doha I realised I had left my iPad in the pocket of the seat. I realised immediately after getting into the terminal and let the ground staff know straight away. They didn’t bother to ask someone to look for half an hour and then told me it wasn’t there, that I have to email lost and found. I emailed and after four days they let me know it didn’t show up. I know it was my own silly fault but you would hope that their staff would be trustworthy. So fly Qatar but just don’t leave anything behind as you may not see it again.

buenochico

buenochicoSydney, NSW

left with a bad taste

DestinationMadrid, Spain

Amin P

Amin PPerth, WA

Cancellation refund not paid back after 5 months

I cancelled my tickets in March 2019 but did not receive the refund money back in my account. It's been a few months now that I just receive an email every month with an email "Sorry we are working with our financial department to resolve the issue". It appears that this airline is bankrupted.

Very greedy airline

It was our first big overseas trip and we knew we knew we were going to be charged some excess baggage coming home as we had bought gifts for family and friends BUT $1400 NZ is just GREEDY especially when there were obese people on the plane that should have been charged for an extra seat .......but I bet they weren't we ended up having to send a bag as cargo which was still $600 NZ and it would take about one week. .....not sure in what condition it will arrive either. And then our bags that were to come home with us didnt even end up getting on the plane !!! So we arrived home with none of personal belongings at all and are still waiting for them to be deivered to our home. Very dissapointed and will never use them again !!!

DestinationAuckland, New Zealand

PETER

PETERSydney, NSW

Dont use qatar air if you are after customer service

No customer service
no flexiblity
Dont bother with qatar air
they are just terrible at customer service
Booked a ticket for my girlfriend and she is overseas and they really gave me a hard time and have no flexiblity.

Jamal

JamalSydney, NSW

I am not sure if they even deserve one star

Flight from Sydney to Beruit, I did not use the service due to compelling circumstances. I paid $4300 for 4 flights tickets. I lost the money without any compensation due to their bad customer service and the only way for me now to proceed with Tribunal.
They do not respect our life and laws in Australia, they take our complaints personally and everything is related to Doha, Qatar. Nothing can be solved in Australia even they benefit from our country.
The government should make action about the foreign airlines as they do for domestic ones, it is really unacceptable.
They must implement our lawys and policy.