Qatar Airways

• In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
  • Wi-Fi

Social distancing ignored

On my flight from OR Tambo to Doha social distancing was not adhered to. A fellow passenger was seated right next to me although there were lots of empty seats. Only after I complained, I was allowed to move to an empty seat.

One of the best airlines

I’m stunned to see how many people (Australians mostly) have come here to take out their anger on Qatar Airwais for something they didnt do (yes I’m talking about the incident at Doha airport). The airline had nothing to do with it, it was the authorities. We’ve flown with Qatar for years and I honestly think it’s one of the best and most reliable airlines especially now in the crazy times we live in.

Edna

EdnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting treatment of women

Samantha Horton

Samantha HortonHobart, TAS

Qatar Airways. Quality Assured

I love flying with Qatar Airways. I flew with them from Australia to North Africa and I had a trip booked in April but I couldn't go because of covid and they refunded my ticket. :)

Judith T.

A SpadeSydney

Atrocious customer service

Reviewed

Reviewed

Disgusting treatment of women!

Giving any stars to this business is excessive! Every woman in the world should permanently boycott this company and this country. We must also make sure that any connecting flights we book, do not stop over in Qatar. I hope that Qatar airways and all the perpetrators of this grotesque breech of human rights are sued by all the women who were violated. Hopefully, the payout sends them out of business forever!!! Are the Qatari authorities hunting the man who fathered this baby? I very much doubt it!!

Nadia

NadiaWestern Australia

Tickets cancelled and refunded without acknowledgement the day before the flight.

I booked a flight from Paris to Perth with Qatar for my 5yo, 2yo and myself in august 2020. When casually looking at my bank account the day before the flight, I discovered that my tickets had been refunded to my bank account. When I called the customer service I was told that nothing could be done as my tickets had already been refunded even so I never requested for a cancellation or a refund. I have found myself stuck two months after that trying to find a new flights. Terrible customer service who is yet to provide me with a copy of my so called “request for refund”. I will never choose or recommend QATAR.

DepartureParis, France
Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Will never choose Qatar Airways again

I had flights booked with Qatar, they wouldn't process my refund, i had to do a charge back with my credit company. Now after seeing they sexually abused Australian women on their flights during transit. I will never give any business to this government owned company. I had plans to go to Qatar for the World Cup. i will now boycott the country and airline for the rest of my life !

Shane M.

Shane M.Sydney, NSW

Conducted medical examinations of women

Previous experiences with this company was very poor and now the government and state owned airline conducts an invasive physical examination of women on a flight to Australia. Avoid if you value your freedoms.

Mr A

Mr ATasmania

Qatar airlines. Never Again

My family and I have flown Qatar before. After seeing the recent disgraceful behavior by Qatar airlines forcibly making female passengers undergo internal examinations. We will NEVER fly Qatar Airlines ever again.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Not surprised

Travelled once with this airline and would never fly with them again. Not surprised about the forced medical examinations as the local employees in Qatar show absolute contempt for women.

Elen K.

Elen K.Sydney, NSW

Forced medical examinations for women

Been happily flying through Qatar to Europe for many years , until now hearing the shocking news about forced gynecological examinations of poor women , you can’t feel safe after such disgusting actions , will definitely avoid this route now .

Loki B.

Loki B.South East Queensland, QLD

Qatar will not let me book an additional 10kg of check-in baggage which is idiotic and stressful

Elly

EllyWestern Australia

Will never ever fly with Qatar again!

Find out how Qatar Airways compares to other International Airlines

Avoid this airline at all cost !!! They are not refunding me !!

Robert L.

Robert L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

How long can a refund take?

We were flying with another couple last April and paid for the tickets together.
After the flight was cancelled due to Covid we received our refund in late April. Was this because we booked Business Class?
Our friends have been waiting for their refund but they booked Economy.
In June, Qatar confirmed the refund was under review and would be paid soon. This is the same message we received just before the refund arrived.
But now after another 4 months we are still waiting, waiting.

Sandy

Sandy

Speedy refund

Our flights with Qatar would be due to fly out of Sydney for Europe in Nov 2020, however due to the Pandemic, Qatar informed us in Sep 2020 that the flight time would be changed, and we would have the option to take the flights, or to request refund or voucher. We chose the refund option, and the money was credited back to our credit card account within a week. Our phone inquiry with Qatar's call center was quick and pleasant. We'll definitely fly with Qatar in the future once the border reopens. We can't thank them enough for what they had done in a difficult time.

B. Montalto

B. MontaltoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the most careless Airline company

Diana

DianaSydney, NSW

The most unprofessional company ever!

I’m rating it one star because there is no other option. Stay away from this company to save yourself a bunch of trouble. I had a flight that was canceled three times. The first time I was called, but the next two times they didn't even call or write an email. I had to go to the airport to be told that the flight had been canceled again. I realized that it is not canceled, that it is a lie, they just give priority to business and first-class reservations.
Do not book your flight with them