Quinny Yezz

Quinny Yezz

3.9

NK9A

NK9ABrisbane

Light weight and easy to maneuver

The best thing about this pram is, it maneuvers so easily.. I purchased this as it can go on a plane as a hand luggage. The worst thing about this pram is, there is no storage and due to its light weight you cannot hang any bags on handles using an extra hooks as it will tip over without kids’ weight.. Really for travelling, jogging and etc.. Not really for shopping or doing sth extra. But I love it as I have not seen any other prams that maneuvers so beautifully and smoothly like this one.

Abigail

AbigailSydney

2 strollers broke in 8 months; palmed off between shop and manufacturer as no one wanted to address

trievalot

trievalotAdelaide

the lightest and best pram i have owned

after 4 children, and many more prams, this is the best stroller i have ever used. even with 3 wheels it is very stable and comfortable. my 5 year old can even use it when tired. even has a small "basket" in the back for storage and a 5 point harness.

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Quinny Yezz compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

NikC

NikCSydney, NSW

Easy to manoeuvre and pack around

Broke after 3 months and manufacturer didn't honour warranty

The handle broke only after 3 months. The manufacturer was quick to say that the handle broke because we didn't follow instructions (they came to this quick conclusion based only off one picture). The pram is not cheap and given it has a 3 month lifespan you're better off getting one from Kmart or Target. The quality is better and they are likely to have better customer service too. I have a Quinny Moodd too and am disappointed that we've purchased products off Quinny which falsely advertise warranty.

Nic b

Nic bPerth

Perfect for small trips!

I found the quinny an awesome pram. It is.so easy to fold and it's so light. Perfect for school drop offs and pick ups. I have mainly used it for my 9 month old but I also use it for my 2 year old who is quite tall but fits in it nicely. Small downsides to this pram is it doesn't have a basket but does have a nice big pocket. It can't recline but my youngest still falls asleep comfortably in it and lastly it's not so good off the paths but not bad on short grass. Best pram I have ever had to maneuver also.

Stylish lightweight and compact

The yezz pram by Quinny is an amazing pram that is easy to assemble, fold and travel with.
    It's incredibly smooth to manoeuvre and push. I was so impressed the first time I used it as to how smooth it was on the special skater wheels they use. the pram is compact and can easily be transported using the strap to make the pram like a back pack on public transport. it has a safety strap that is used in case you accidentally let go of the handles and it comes in a wide range of colors which can really show off your personality. my baby loves this pram.
    I guess the only down side is that it doesn't have much room for storage but then again not many umbrella style prams do. it's a great pram and I would recommend to anyone.

Kathleen M.Perth

Light, Tiny, Easy to fold ;Features like this are precious as gold

I won the Quinny Yezz through a Facebook competition that Quinny ran for Christmas. This stroller is so fantastic. I've found it to be extremely convenient when going out for coffee with my girlfriends as I can fold it up so it's not in the way in cafe's while my daughter sits in a high chair. Going for strolls to the park is a breeze as it's so easy to manoeuvre. We're going on holidays in May to Penang, so I'm looking forward to actually being able to bring a stroller as it's so lightweight. And also again to France next year. This stroller has been a godsend and I'm so lucky to have won such a great prize.

Quinny yezz 5+ stars !

Excellent in looks and moves, easy maneuvered and very stylish, small compact fold fits anywhere. Strap makes it easy to carry when bub isn't using it. Extremely light! Excellent pram

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Quinny Yezz compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Bec DGold Coast

Light, simple, love it!

Pram anxiety goes out the window when you have the Quinny Yezz travel stroller! No more frustration

Emily WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Stroller Ever

I've just got a new Quinny Yezz and I must say this is far one of the best strollers not only for travel but I use it for every day use. It is lightweight, easy to fold/unfold, easy to move around you can push and direct it with one hand very easily and is so stylish. I use it in the city, to the local shops and at the park, have pushed it on grass with no worries and my 15 month old daughter looks very comfortable in it. I fold it up and put it along the floor in the back seat of my car and have the whole boot for shopping, very compact which I love. Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a lightweight easy to use stroller.
    Lightweight, easy to move, very compact fits in the back seat of the car, colours are great!
    Nothing!

CJ1975

CJ1975asked

What age do you think a toddler can use it up to? My 3 1/4-year -old hasn't used his pram for ages but we want to get something lightweight when travelling and doing lots of walking.

Bec D

My 3 1/4 year old still loves jumping in it if her sister isn't using it. Depends how big your toddler is, but I would have thought it would last another year or two yet (hopefully they're walking by then!). It really is ideal for travelling.

Kathleen M.

It all depends on the weight of your child. The Quinny Yezz can carry up to 17kg. The wheels allow super easy manoeuvring so is great to walk around with.

Sunshine
    Sunshine

it really just depends on how big your child is. but I honestly can't think of a more better pram travel with. It's lightweight, compact and so easy to push around.

_Alleyys

_Alleyysasked

Hi, Im looking for a pram to travel with and its come down to BABYZEN YOYO and QUINNY YEZZ help!?

Emily Williams

Hi if you want one that reclines then go with the baby zen as the Yezz doesn't recline at all it's the only downfall to it other than that I would highly recommend the Yezz. I love it so much so easy to move and fold up and carry. Hope this helps!

Get an answer from our members and Quinny representatives

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers