Ramesses Egyptian Cotton Sateen Sheet

2.6

10 reviews · Statistics

30%10%60%

Comfort
Brand Manager for Ramesses? Claim your listing.
See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dawn
DawnVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Only half the order

I ordered on special the Ramesse origin king size sheet combo but only received fitted sheet and pillow cases . This cost $49 including postage .
Can anyone please help how to contact this company .
I ordered it through Groupon  Show details
Pat
Pat2 posts

Sheets pilled after 3 weeks of use

There are hard little balls of pill in large areas of the bottom sheet after only 3 weeks of use. I kept my receipt and I'm asking for a refund. Very disappointing. Show details
Massi
Massi

Too Small fitted sheet! Do not buy

So happy with the price , pay a third of the actual price but I've washed it first and tumble dry ( instruction says we can tumble dry) then found it too small to fit in my mattress. I am not sure if I could return it as I've already washed it? Do not waste your money on it.

Sam
SamSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

Queen sheet does not fit

Brought 1100 cotton sateen sheet set, fitted sheet it does not fit. I will be returning for refund. Very disappointed. I keep all receipts now, lots of products nowadays are no good.

Juj
JujMelbourne

Not too happy

Bought these in a biege colour and just opened the package to find that one of the pillow cases had a couple of white discolouration spots on it. I don't have my receipt so not much I can do now. Not happy that they shrink after washing either. M I'll think again before buying this brand again

Evelin
Evelin18 posts

Ramesses Bamboo Cotton Sateen Sheet Set

I bought again another set of sheets, actually needed only a fitted sheet for a deep mattress. The thread count is 400, not too thin, not to thick. The feel is fantastic but best of all is the ironing, so easy to iron, wonderful. I paid $109 for the set.

The staff at Baines is always very helpful.

chooklet
chookletAU32 posts

Sheets shrunk first wash

Just brought 2 sets of Ramessess Egyptian Cotton Sheets and tried them on the bed before washing them as I have a pillow top bed and have previously had trouble getting fitted sheets deep enough. Was delighted to find they fitted with room to spare. I then washed these sheets and went to put them back on the bed only to find they had shrunk considerably and was actually too tight. Additionally, I noticed lots of cotton threads and loose stitching. It looked like the manufacturer had made a sewing error and recited this but left lines of sewing that should have been removed. Anyway, very disappointed with the overall quality, especially the shrinkage. Did a measure to find that they are now much smaller than the package suggests.

samantha
samantha

First thought was awsome

The first couple weeks with these sheets on my bed were awesome but as having used them for 1 month i have already noticed the sheets have started to pil. For $350 sheet set im not happy that after one month they are already loseing quality. I wash my sheets every weekend which should not be any different to most people. I cant find the receipt unfortunatly.

RickO
RickOSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA86 posts

Fairywings351
Fairywings351

Love them, feel so luxurious against my skin

These sheets are fabulous, I love them. I have them on my King bed, they wash extremely well and feel so good against my skin. I have bought extra sets and will be buying them for my kids beds too. Just wish they would make a duvet cover in the same material
Feels amazing, washes great