realme Buds Q

realme Buds Q

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Realme

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely light and high sound quality

Great product. It has taken a little while to get use to where the sensors are on the buds to ensure I'm tapping in the right place but they are comfortable and great sound quality

Very good product beats overpriced ones

Can't go wrong with these buds , reliable piece of artwork absolutely nothing to not like , only thing I find that can be improved is the aesthetics of the case , instead of opening upwards it would be much easier to make a slide case for easy access

Mack
MackMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does not always pair. Good sound quality.

Like every wireless device, the battery is always an issue. The realme Buds can have issues with connecting and it did not connect to my old handset at all. The sound quality is decent and you can pay a lot more for similar product.

ozvike
ozvikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome quality for awesome value

The Buds Q have been a surprising delight. Super easy to connect first time, auto-on and auto-off, fast charging, excellent sound quality... The list goes on. Super impressed. Only thing I would say is it would be amazing to be able to control volume using the touch controls. Other than that, not a single complaint. Would recommend for sure.

Purchased in June 2021 at JB Hi-Fi.

Works great easy to use

Easy device to connect to phone. Great sound easy to use and the price is great too. All in all one very happy and satisfied customer thank you realme for a great product

Cindy
CindySydney, NSW

Nice product.

I got the realme buds free with the phone.
They are awesome and look nice as well.
The sound quality is clear and charges quick.
I would recommend it's a good value for money.

Affordable smartphone.

Phones performance satisfactory as recommended by Choice. The price makes this phone affordable to many like myself who will not pay high end dollars to join the yuppie class. Adequate features for normal use.

Top-rated personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the top wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose great personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
top-rated-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020

Best Product 2021

I have previously used Samsung Product, that was relly good,but very expensive. But when I compare the quality with the price I was really shocked to see the Realme 7 5G performance. Excellent.

Only used them once and they seemed good.

The user guide which came with the phone was so small that I could not read it even with a magnifying glass. I used your online user guide which I found very complicated and difficult to use.

Morag S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great sound

They were for my 16 year old daughter who says They are better than her previous buds that cost $400. ( she lost one). The sound is crisp and clear and sit in her ear comfortably.

EyeClick A.
EyeClick A.Darling Downs, QLD

Amazing Quality

Earbuds are very good...best sound quality. I purchased realme 7 5g and got free earbuds with it.thats best deal ever. I am suggesting everyone to go for realme phone. Thank you

Jeshnil S.
Jeshnil S.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing!

Great sound quality and long battery life. These earphones have amazing bass and work really well. I would highly recommend this product. Excellent quality product at an amazingly low price.

Pauly L.
Pauly L.

The best set of in ear's I've ever had. Sounds is A1, functionality is A1

I got these as a promotional gift with my Realme7 Pro 5G. I would thoroughly recommend them they are very very good. I love the way they come in the black pod, it protects them, makes charging easy, and after the initial pairing process which was very easy, they automatically switch on upon removal and pair to the phone each time, and then disconnect when replaced into their storage pod. No mucking around. Go realme !!

Greg R
Greg RWollongong

Good for the price

Paid half price boxing day sale. Easy to connect and sound good enough. Only major disappointment is you cant control volume from buds. Even cheap pairs have this option. So I guess something missed in the design.

Purchased in December 2020 at Realmedrx.

Jono B
Jono BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome in every way except outdoor connectivity.

Sound is incredible, regardless of the price.
No need to have the volume loud as there isbexcellent noise dampening with the buds.

Battery life above what I expected, both in the buds and in the case. Although I am always around a power source so haven't needed to push it, but don't need to charge case every day.

They connect really easily to my realme6, they connected straight out of the box and everytime I get them out of the charging case.

Only issue is connectivity while outdoors, although it is summer and I do live in the subtropics so that may have an impact.