3.5

50% · 11 · 50%
Brand Manager for Redbak? Claim your listing.

Anoop
Anoop

Not Sure! Hopeless taste

I bought a 3KG pack of Rapid WPI. Firstly, very bad taste so I am thinking how to finish it because I paid for it. Theoretically, it claims good content but don't know if it works that well. I did chest workout the other day and consumed this protein but its 3 days after and it still hurts. Doesn't it meant to recover you of pain to begin with. To conclude, I would say i'd go for protein with good taste at first.

stevencran