RedHotPie Questions & Answers

45 questions from our users

Ms Kasked

I need my refund and to delete my membership niinaz the support here is terrible been sending tickets emails and just getting NOTHING!!!! I just need my stuff off and delete and my money back!

Ms Kasked

I was wanting a refund? I have just joined but I mistakenly joined but now want a refund

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Thanks for your question Ms K. Please contact our Billings and Upgrades team for any account membership queries via https://redhotpie.com.au/Support/SubmitTicket.aspx

Ms K

I have try many times burn still havent gotten an answer?

choppingboard.jj

choppingboard.jjasked

Where do I find where I have fav people? Can't seem to find it

Hi choppingboard.jj,

Thanks for your question. You can locate your Favourites list on the app by visiting the Prospects menu (the icon at the bottom of the logged in home screen with 3 people) > Fav'ed Me > Click the magnifying glass icon at the top right of the screen > Select 'I favourited' and click 'done.' If you have any other questions please feel free to contact our Support Team at https://redhotpie.com.au/Support/SubmitTicket.aspx for a more prompt response.

sean

seanasked

i updated to
premium membership and i can only send 5 messages???

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Hi Sean, thank for your question. As a Premium level member you're able to send 5 messages in a 24 hour period but can reply to messages or replies sent to you without this counting towards your quota. If you wish to be able to send more messages each day you can upgrade your account to a higher level membership. Please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team here with any further questions you might have https://redhotpie.com.au/Support/SubmitTicket.aspx

Al F.asked

How long after I’m inactive on app does it show me online for please? Being told I’m online when I’m asleep lol

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Hi Al, thanks for your question. You'll need to make sure that you hit the log out button rather than just closing the app as this will keep you logged into the site. Make sure that you log out correctly on all devices that you sign into as well.

Al F.

So it doesn’t go inactive then?

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'inactive' but your profile will not appear as 'online now' if you log out using the log out button rather than just closing the app :) If you have any other questions that you need detailed help with and would like a more prompt response, please contact our Customer Support team here https://redhotpie.com.au/Support/SubmitTicket.aspx

Dennisasked

Hello. Totally new to this scene Is this site real and safe ? The comments suggest otherwise.

Melita-Tony

Hi Dennis this Site is not real mostly All fake profiles as we previously deactivated our account on here which honestly isn't worth the money we suggest if you want real profiles go on ADULT MATCH MAKER or ADULT FRIEND FINDER as you actually won't meet anyone on this site..GOODLUCK..

Thank you.

Dennis

Drop me a email if you want to chat
email :[Email Removed]

Mickypete69

Mickypete69asked

Can I pay cash for 6 month membership straight into your account through a bank?

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Thanks for your question Mickypete. It is possible to pay for your membership by direct deposit. Please send a query to our Billings and Upgrades team via https://redhotpie.com.au/Support/SubmitTicket.aspx and they will provide you with instructions.

Joel R.

Joel R.asked

Why can’t I send a message

Hi Joel,

Thanks for your question. If you are an upgraded member, it may be that you have used your allotted messages for the day. They will reset at midnight. If you are a Guest, you are able to respond to messages sent to you and send unlimited flirts, however you will need to upgrade to at least a Premium level membership if you wish to initiate conversations. If you're having a different issue please contact our Customer Support team via https://redhotpie.com.au/Support/SubmitTicket.aspx and give a detailed description of what is happening so that we can look into it for you.

Scott K.

Scott K.asked

What comes up on my credit card statement when i sign up?

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your question. If you pay by card the name that will appear on your bank statement will be Digital Quarter Pty Ltd. Feel free to contact our Customer Support Team if you have any further questions via https://redhotpie.com.au/Support/SubmitTicket.aspx

Melinda

Melindaasked

How do you give a friend access to a private album?

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Hi Melinda, thank you for your question. In order to grant access to a private gallery, you will need to attach it to a message. You can do this on the app via the paperclip icon at the bottom right of your messaging text box. Please note that you will need to begin typing a message before you will be able to attach the gallery.

Lovenloven66

Lovenloven66asked

Can I restore my account after deactivating

Melita-Tony

Yes You Can Restore your Account But It Really Depends On How Long You Deactivated it, Because I think it is after 6-12 months After Deactivating Your Account You Won't be able to Restore it you would have to Re-Sign Up to the Site..And Honestly Why Would you Want to Restore it as We have been on it and we haven't Got anything Not even a Couple to Meet us..This Site isn't worth The Money to Upgrade ( SCAM ) they take your Money but when you Contact them for a REFUND they won't Get back to you and Honestly you won't See it either..

Hi Lovenloven66,

Please feel free to contact our customer support at https://redhotpie.com.au/Support/SubmitTicket.aspx with the username of your account and we'll look into it for you.

The RedHotPie Team

Dan M.

Dan M.asked

Does the membership come out direct debit once a month or 6montbs months straight away?

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your question. All initial memberships are paid upfront for the duration of time selected. If you wish to pay on a month by month basis you will need to select the 1-month membership. Please feel free to get in contact with us via redhotpie.com.au/Support/SubmitTicket.aspx if you have any more questions that we can help you with.

Ben B.

Ben B.asked

I am subscribed to premium, I've sent a few messages and they are not being received for some reason????

Hi Ben,

If you are having issues sending messages please contact our Customer Support team with as much information as possible via redhotpie.com.au/Support/SubmitTicket.aspx and we will look into it for you.

Sayyad

Sayyadasked

Hi i have problem last night I join and pay 135$ And today I send 20 massage after that system ask me for uploading and pay again?

Hi Sayyad,

As a PremiumPLUS user, you have access to 20 new messages per day (replies do not count towards this total). Your 20 messages will reset 24 hours after you sent your first message for the day.

Rhiannon S

Rhiannon Sasked

How do you reactivate your account?

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Hi Rhiannon, if you raise a ticket with our support team here: https://redhotpie.com.au/Support/SubmitTicket.aspx
they will be able to reactivate your account for you, so long as it is within 6 months of deactivation.

Candee @ RHP

Twinfire47

Twinfire47asked

Hi,
Where is your website listed? Here in Australia ?
Is it easy to delete my account?

Hi Twinfire47,

Our primary user base is in Australia, but we have members all over the world!
You can remove your profile at any time.

Candee @ RHP

Pilchers

Pilchersasked

Can’t log in on the app, any help?

James S

James Sasked

How can you tell when your messages are going to reset?

Couplesins

Couplesinsasked

It says my account does not exist now?!? No email is being sent to create a new password. Tried to create a new account and it says email.already in use!?! Help me!?!

Zaram

Zaramasked

How do I delete a validation I gave someone?

Get an answer from our members and RedHotPie representatives