Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation

See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Revlon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Bring back old formula

Best foundation i ever used UNTIL last yr when they added spf. Now all the shades are orange. So sad as the texture, coverage, shade and staying power of this foundation was excellent. Why change something so good. Lost me as a customer now

Purchased in April 2021 for $30.

Shelly
ShellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

Ive used Revlon foundation for 30+y so I was surprisingly disappointed with this foundation. I found that about 5 minutes after applying the colour darkened to a completely different shade. I purchased a shade lighter and the same thing occurred. I ended up blending two shades to get a collect shade. But I had to stop using this foundation 6w later as I was getting a pimple on my face weekly! Im not one to ever get a pimple.

Purchased in July 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

Charmaine
CharmaineMelbourne

Colours (lighter shades are off the mark) but really good coverage

I have fairly light skin and so I bought 150 Bluff (as I’m not usually the lightest ivory), & it is very dark for the 2nd lightest shade!). I was very shocked so I went back & purchased the shade that was one shade lighter (the ivory 110) & it was the extreme opposite (too light; almost ridiculous). The contrast between the two lightest shades is too contrasting. There is something wrong here & they should fix it.
Great coverage but I’m stuck with neither colour that I can wear; especially a waste of money when there’s also no tester. I hope they address the issue asap.

Purchased in September 2021.

wendyschmidt
wendyschmidtPerth, WA

Love this Product

Used product in colour Nude. great coverage goes on evenly. wears well. Covers marks, blemishes, acne scars very well and drys quick. bought this from Cosmetics Capital on special for $9.99.

Purchased in September 2019 for $9.99.

Face Products

Find out how Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation compares to other Face Products

Alli
AlliHunter Region, NSW

This foundation wears well and is in affordable price range.

As a makeup artist in a previous career, I feel confident in reviewing this product. If what you are looking for is an easy to apply, long lasting foundation in a good price range then this is a good purchase. I usually wear another, more expensive, brand that claims to wear for 12 hours, but does not wear as well. This particular foundation wears for around 15 hours with still quite good coverage after facing environmental elements. I have more mature skin and it feels nice and has a smooth appearance once applied.

Purchased in June 2019 at Priceline for $29.95.

Colour
Cam
CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty Decent Lightweight Foundation

I’ve nearly used a tube of this foundation in Sand Beige and I’m quite impressed, I’ll be buying it again. As another reviewer said the coverage is a little light (so you will still need concealer for eyes and any dark spots) however that suits me fine, I don’t like having a lot of makeup caked on anyway. I usually apply with a brush but it is also easy to apply with fingers. Has a silky feel and is very light and moussy. I have oily skin and after a few hours I do have a gentle ‘glow’ but never looks shiny or feels greasy. I’ve taken one star off because there’s no spf but overall a lovely foundation at a great price.

Purchased in September 2018 at Priceline for $28.

CC