Rhino Roofing Solutions

Grace74

Grace74Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SCAM??? Not Registered Business

BEWARE

After having a quote from the owner Chris who came across professional and nice I told him I would think it over and let him know.

Unfortunately upon some research this company has NOT been a registered business since August 2019 when the business name was CANCELLED.

Further to this, They CLAIM to be members of both the HIA and Master Builders. After calling both of these organisations, they have not been members for quite some time also.

TOP JOB COULD NOT BE BETTER

After getting a few quotes we got one from Chris not only was he a better price he included things the other companies didnt
He started when he said he would and if it wasnt for the lockdown he would have finished on time. Had no problems at all with communication and his offsider was great
Finished Job looks 100 percent!!!
Would recommend them to any one

Ravenmad A.

Ravenmad A.Victoria

Superb new roof and gutters. Very happy with it.

I got a bunch of quotes from roofing companies as one does, as got my whole roof and gutters fixed, a big job, when Chris came from Rhino Roofing for the quote, he took the time to listen and explained in detail how the work will be done, and how long the Job would take, give or take the rainy days, as my roof was done in winter, and he does not do a rush job, as it did take a few extra days due to rain, he informed me and kept me upto date, which was fine as the quality of work is A+, Chris and his co worker do take pride in there job, as the paint and pointing makes it look like a new roof, I am so happy with my new roof and the added value it has added to my home. I do recommend Rhino Roofing.

Roofing Companies

Find out how Rhino Roofing Solutions compares to other Roofing Companies

Happy with my roof restoration

Thank you Rhino Roofing and team for restoring my roof and gutters. Chris explained the process thoroughly and all timelines were met. I found Chris to be approachable and courteous in all instances. I would highly recommend Rhino Roofing and I am extremely happy with the end result. Great work.

Poor communication causes issues

We had a quote, paid a deposit with the work to commence in 2 weeks, 2 months later, no contact, been trying for 3 weeks to make contact, left messages, texts, phone calls.
Chris eventually contacted us, explaining he had made a mistake and forgot to inform us of his holidays.
Worked completed now, to a great standard, considering the poor condition the roof was in. Looks new.
Recommend this business.

Lee

Lee

Non existent customer service

Wish I had seen these reviews before wasting a week of my time chasing someone to do an urgent job which hasnt been done. Non existent customer service. Sent text, email, called. No response to confirm booking. Tenant waited at home for nothing.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

job seemed ok but paint has faded and gone in a lot of places.

Tried to contact Rhino Roofing as our roof which they renovated had badly faded and in a lot of areas has missing paint. Called the number given 1300 765 761. Get a recording of Please check the number before calling. Will have to try getting in contact from Akoonah park Market. After reading other reviews I probably won't have much luck there either. Don't know what to do? Their warranty states The colour sealant will not undergo any substantial fading or chante of colour.

Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Customer Service Ever

Tried to call the 1300 number no answer, tried to call Chris on his mobile no answer so I left a message. After several attempts of trying to call Chris I went to Akoonah market to see him. His trailer was at the market but Chris wasn't, I spoke to the blind guy and left my details. This was 4 months ago and I still haven't heard from Chris re a quote for repairing my roof. Obviously Chris doesn't want any work and I wont be referring him to anyone.

Steer clear of Rhino Roofing Solutions

Spoke to Chris @ Rhino Roofing Solutions at Arkoonah Market Berwick for a quote, job was done by his son, paint peeling in places ,corrugated roof painting incomplete, customer service is non-existent, have been calling since Oct 2018,spoke to Chris before Melb Cup about roofing issues have not heard back from him since,would not recommend them

D.W.T
D.W.T
Roofing Companies

Find out how Rhino Roofing Solutions compares to other Roofing Companies

Bev

BevPakenham

Buyer beware. Do not use this trader

Unreliable continually makes excuses, job not completed. Continually ringing him to come back, came back once to take a look then more excuses on why he doesn’t turn up as organised, would never ever recommend him to anyone, if you are needing to catch up with him try Akoona Park market on a Sunday, he is usually hiding behind his van.

Ken Goodman

Ken Goodmanmelbourne

Buyer Beware!!

I had a quote from Rhino Roofing which seemed to be cheap and that's what I received .12 months later the paint has faded and peeled in sections .I have rang several times to get them back but its always the same excuse ill come out next week but next week never comes . Buyer Beware

Rach

RachMelbourne

Shiny and new!!

I had my roof restoration done recently and couldn't be more happy with the outcome. The quote was done within a couple of days of ringing them, they came and discussed exactly what would be happening and starting the restoration within a few days. My roof is about 30 years old and it now looks new again. It has also given my whole house a new modern look. If you want a roof redone look no further than here. Excellent service, very happy customer :)

Moreno

Moreno

Poor service and very poor communication

wrsfarm

wrsfarmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top quality service

Thanks to the whole team my roof is looking fantastic and will do for years to come, they were prompt efficient and cleaned up after themselves. Always kept me informed as to the process and timeline and answered any questions with detail