Rimmel Lasting Radiance Concealer

Rimmel Lasting Radiance Concealer

See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rimmel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type
Aaedah
AaedahSydney, NSW

I would rate it higher if it was more pigmented

This product is good for brightening and it's formula is blendable and light weight, however the coverage isn't that if a concealer and also the colours can be slightly orangey coloured rather than cool yellow or pink tones

Purchased in May 2020 at Catch for $4.95.

Ease of Application
stephie
stephieSydney

Best concealer I've ever used

This concealer is dewy and takes a while to pat in, BUT because it is so moist it does NOT enhance wrinkles under the eyes like other concealers, instead it sinks in and moisturises the area. It perfectly fully covers the purple under my eye for the whole day and does not feel irritating at all throughout the day. My skin is also sensitive have not had a reaction to this from using everyday and it is great for my thin skin. It's the only concealer that works effectively for me.