Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation

See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rimmel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type
Kira
KiraSydney, NSW

Not bad

It is a decent foundation, I usually buy it during the Priceline or Woolworths sales
If you set it well it will stay all day
It does have a slight illuminated effect witch can come of as a glittery base look

Ease of Application

Luv luv luv ittt !!!

Tried this for the first time @ it is a winner for me I have dry skin @it blended beautifully wish I had tried it along time ago!! Thinking of all the money I have spent @ this little gem was right under my nose

Purchased in May 2019 at Priceline for $10.99.

Ease of Application
Jynx
JynxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it!

Rimmel is my favourite brand of make-up. This particular one is really lovely to use. I've been using it since it first came out and given how well it wears, I'll continue to use it. There is only this and another Rimmel foundation I have stuck with for an extended perioud of time, as I find most foundations only offer a false promise and don't stand up to what they purport.

With this particular foundation, I would like to see them create more shades. Being very in-between with my skin tone, I have to mix shades for a closer colour match. That is my only negative.

sissy
sissySouthwest, VIC

stays on all day

Just love this product, I an late 50s now, and having a foundation that covers nicely is important, I will dust with a mineral powder to achieve a beautiful glow,

August 16th 2017 Update: Wonderful foundation to use,

I have used Rimmel products for years, I find this one to cover well and I tend to put a mineral powder over as I require coverage for 16 hours ,

August 26th 2017 Update: perfect foundation

Just enjoy using this Foundation, it is easy to apply and covers the face with such a lovely smooth appearance. Rimmel is a perfect product for my age being 59.

Face Products

Find out how Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation compares to other Face Products

Chan
ChanPerth

Glitter & Glaze

This foundation is beautiful, it's like silk on the skin and gives you a beautiful summer-look glowing appearance. I usually apply two coats as I have dark circles under my eyes, or use concealer. (Wouldn't recommend for oily type skin.)

Mona Lisa