Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation

Absolutely love it!

Rimmel is my favourite brand of make-up. This particular one is really lovely to use. I've been using it since it first came out and given how well it wears, I'll continue to use it. There is only this and another Rimmel foundation I have stuck with for an extended perioud of time, as I find most foundations only offer a false promise and don't stand up to what they purport.

With this particular foundation, I would like to see them create more shades. Being very in-between with my skin tone, I have to mix shades for a closer colour match. That is my only negative.

stays on all day

Just love this product, I an late 50s now, and having a foundation that covers nicely is important, I will dust with a mineral powder to achieve a beautiful glow,

August 16th 2017 Update: Wonderful foundation to use,

I have used Rimmel products for years, I find this one to cover well and I tend to put a mineral powder over as I require coverage for 16 hours ,

August 26th 2017 Update: perfect foundation

Just enjoy using this Foundation, it is easy to apply and covers the face with such a lovely smooth appearance. Rimmel is a perfect product for my age being 59.

Glitter & Glaze

This foundation is beautiful, it's like silk on the skin and gives you a beautiful summer-look glowing appearance. I usually apply two coats as I have dark circles under my eyes, or use concealer. (Wouldn't recommend for oily type skin.)

Light on the skin

I have been using this foundation for a few years now and absolutely love it. It's coverage is really good, feels very light on skin and gives it nice glow. My skin is quite pale in winter but I use the 200 Soft Beige all year round and I find it blends with the my current skin tone very easily. The pump is easy to use even if you require a small amount and you can unscrew the lid to scoop every drop out of it :) If you have very dark circles under your eyes you would need to apply a concealer as well as this product wouldn't give you enough coverage. But nevertheless, it's light on the skin, doesn't break the skin and gives a natural glow. One of my favorite products, Woolworths, Goodprice Pharmacy and Chemist warehouse will often have it on 50% off RRP.