Rimmel Skin Match Perfection Foundation

Rimmel Skin Match Perfection Foundation

See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rimmel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type
Shikkra
Shikkra

Please never ever change or discontinue this product

I’ve been using this for years, the blend is so natural, the texture is perfect and it evens out my skin tone like no other. If I’m ever having a really bad breakout I will mix a tiny bit of full coverage or concealer in with this foundation and problem solved.
It lasts longer and looks even better with primer but it’s still runny enough to smooth over the skin without it. Love it!! (Colour I use - light nude)

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $11.

Ease of Application
Liv
LivAdelaide

Great natural finish!

Jynx
JynxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Foundation!

I have 2 Rimmel foundations that I use, and this particular one, I can't live without. I use colour 100 and given my annoying combination skin (tone and dryness), I have spent years trying to find a foundation that closely matches. This one is it.

I find it wears well, doesn't shift and seems to be longer-lasting than its competitors. It can be a bit pricey (as cosmetics are), so I recommend buying when on special.

Krystal
KrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value

This product is great value for money, it gives the higher ended brands a run for their money. I liquid is smooth, and has multiple shades to suit all skin types. It is fast drying and i find it lasts all day. It is a medium coverage. It can be purchased at any chemist or supermarket. It has a nice pump action.

Face Products

Find out how Rimmel Skin Match Perfection Foundation compares to other Face Products

brightstar
brightstarSydney

This is the best budget priced foundation I have ever tried

This foundation claims to last 25 hours. I don't know if it really lasts that long but after I apply it in the morning, I can go out for dinner without any touch up. It is easy to apply and gives full coverage which is perfect for me as I have bad pigmentation on both cheeks and around the jaw. I use 102 light beige and it is a lovely shade. It makes my skin looks brighter and fresher.