Rinnai Energysaver 557FTR

Rinnai Energysaver 557FTR

Good brand Rinnai

Bought this Rinnai Energysaver 557FTR from Origin Energy Shop in 2008. Have been reliably operating since ,everytime when the temperature dips below14 C, never fail.
It heat an area of my lounge 8 mitre by 7 mitre plus my dining room on an open floor plan. We didn't have central heating,

Date PurchasedJun 2008
Thanks for the review Eddie, we are pleased to hear your heater has been such a success.

Great Customer Support

This heater is great. Efficient and effective without having to breath unhealthy gas fumes. And I'm so pleasantly surprised by the great customer support Rinnai provides. I had some installation issues, not related to the product itself. When I called about parts and specs, I got straight onto knowledgable technicians who are really helpful and friendly. They have given me dimensions and sent me product details. A great follow-up experience. BUT - and see my review of Jordans Gas Centres - the company they recommend to service their products is appalling. How can this be? Rinnai, you're being let down, big time.
Informative, friendly, helpful.

Where can I get parts for this heater. the small hardened plastic vent grill is broken
Sorry, no idea on the parts concerned

Can the rinnai energy saver 557ftr be converted to lpg?
I have no idea about that LPG conversion, maybe the best people will be to call Rinnai and ask them . Sorry Eddie Regards

My Rinnai Energysaver 557 FTR this morning made a trembling noise for about 4/5 minutes , when put it on. Is there something wrong with it ? Eddie
Thanks for the question Eddie, it's difficult to diagnose if this is a problem with the heater, has it been serviced recently? We do recommend with any gas heater that they are cleaned and serviced every 2 years to ensure optimum safety and performance.

Energysaver 557FTR