Rinnai Energysaver 557FTR

Rinnai Energysaver 557FTR

EddieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good brand Rinnai

Bought this Rinnai Energysaver 557FTR from Origin Energy Shop in 2008. Have been reliably operating since ,everytime when the temperature dips below14 C, never fail.
It heat an area of my lounge 8 mitre by 7 mitre plus my dining room on an open floor plan. We didn't have central heating,

Date PurchasedJun 2008
Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the review Eddie, we are pleased to hear your heater has been such a success.

Jane Castle

Jane Castle

Great Customer Support

This heater is great. Efficient and effective without having to breath unhealthy gas fumes. And I'm so pleasantly surprised by the great customer support Rinnai provides. I had some installation issues, not related to the product itself. When I called about parts and specs, I got straight onto knowledgable technicians who are really helpful and friendly. They have given me dimensions and sent me product details. A great follow-up experience. BUT - and see my review of Jordans Gas Centres - the company they recommend to service their products is appalling. How can this be? Rinnai, you're being let down, big time.
Informative, friendly, helpful.

Bruce D.

Bruce D.asked

Who do you recommend to service a Rinnai Energy Saver 557FTR at Thornleigh Sydney 2120?

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question Bruce D. You can book a service call with a Rinnai authorised technician through the rinnai website here:

All service work is back by a service warranty on all work completed.

Rinnai Australia

Darryl H.

Darryl H.asked

Where can I get parts for this heater. the small hardened plastic vent grill is broken

Eddie

Sorry, no idea on the parts concerned

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question Darryl H, you can purchase these from any Rinnai Stockist, please refer to the below link to locate your nearest store:

Thanks,
Rinnai Australia

dave

daveasked

Can the rinnai energy saver 557ftr be converted to lpg?

Eddie

I have no idea about that LPG conversion, maybe the best people will be to call Rinnai and ask them . Sorry
Eddie Regards

Get an answer from our members and Rinnai representatives