Rinnai Infinity Range

26, 20, 16, etc... (See All)
See the Best Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rinnai

• Smells of GasYes (3) · No (30)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed

Alan inner west
Alan inner westSydney, NSW

Excellent - so read reviews carefully, not just the stars...

Rinnai B20

Have recently had this unit installed and it works very well apart from the main shower where it seem to struggle to deliver sufficiently hot water for a shower everywhere else in the house water temperature is great we do have solar but this should not be affected is there anyway to overcome this issue

• Incentivised Review No
  • Household Size 2 person(s)
KrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Installed in 1988 and still going strong !!

Installed in 1988 in my newly built home! Those days these hot water systems were unheard of !!
I was lucky that I saw this product on a show called beyond 2000 and thought I have to put this in my house ! Lucky Bunnings stocked it then . So 23 yrs on in a two bathroom 2 storey home still working perfectly ! Never had issues with it ! I have 2 controllers .
Now Iam building a new townhouse and have chosen the rinnai 26 for my new build ! Amazing product .

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse.

Val
Val

Rinnae4 weeks old, so much trouble. Especially upstairs.

Takes time to reach max temperature. Can run cold at times. Especially in downstairs shower. Not working upstairs. They came to check and charged $224 to say unit working ok. Had new meter but no change. However second and third plumber stated Rinnai not reliable and they wouldn’t touch or recommend them, especially 2 story houses.
Suggest one looks elsewhere when buying a new Hot Water Service.

Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems

Find out how Rinnai Infinity Range compares to other Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems

aussieboy65
aussieboy65

Absolute Waste of water and money

I bought this 32 enviro unit in 2020, and wish to heaven I hadn’t ! It wastes so much water waiting for the water to come through (approx 6 litres every time you turn on the tap and the unit is close to our kitchen). The further away the unit is, the more water and gas you waste. I contacted Rinnai Customer Service who did answer my email, but could not have cared less and told me after $5,500 outlay it was working as designed and just get used to it ! If I could afford to have it removed I surely would go back to a Rheem storage unit. Do not waste your money on Rinnai - they take your money and run !
0 out of 10

Steveo56
Steveo56Sydney, NSW

The best home appliance we've ever had - 26 years old

I spent a year building 3 rooms above my home in 1996 and finished it all with installation of a Rinnai Infinity 20 hot water system. Now, in December 2021 and it still runs like clockwork. In fact to my shame it's the first time I've looked at cleaning the inlet filter (and it basically didn't need cleaning).
That's 25 years of not even thinking about my hot water system - unbelievable and no question whatsoever about what we'll choose as its replacement should one be needed
It served 5 people for 15 years and has whittled down to just we 2 now

Purchased in at Sydney Appliances for $970.

Paula B.
Paula B.

Not hot enough

• Functionality
    • Temperature Consistency
    • Heating Speed

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
mallymuff
mallymuffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Replaced troublesome Bosch HW system for Rinnai Infinity

I've only been using the new Rinnai HW system for a few days and already I can tell it is far superior. I had the notorious Bosch hydro HW system which was always troublesome and it was hard to get a plumber who knew how to service it. In late September 2021 .... no hot water so instead of mucking around trying to get it serviced I had it changed over to a Rinnai Infinity system. one of the best decisions I ever made . . . so far. :)

steadyeddieAU

Disappointing

I purchased an Infinity 32 on demand hot water. The water never gets hot enough for a decent shower or washing dishes. I bought 4, 12 years back and they were excellent and still going but the new digital ones are useless. Its going to cost $225+ for Rinnai to visit and hopefully adjust it. But I doubt if they can do anything. Do Not waste your money if you want a decent hot shower !!

steadyeddie

I must apologise. It seems somehow an LPG unit was installed instead of a Natural Gas one. Expensive mistake for Rinnai to attend for $225 just to tell me that as well as the cost a new unit.

Steven Southwest, VIC

Water wasting nightmare !

I had a Rinnai Infinity 32 Enviro installed and paid over $5000 for it; but I really do wish I’d just replaced my old Rheem hot water storage unit !
The Rinnai product wastes huge amounts of water waiting for the water to get to the taps; on average 6 to 8 litres every time.

Most Aussie companies are making products that save water, but No not Rinnai ! They think wasting water is perfectly acceptable ! They inform me it is working to manufacturer specifications ! I find this totally unacceptable in a drought ridden country !
My advice; look at different manufacturers and choose something other than a Rinnai

Purchased in for $5,500.

Steven

I’ve already dealt with your customer care department and also a couple of managers - who I found really couldn’t have cared less !
I’ve contacted A Current Affair who will be in touch soon

Andrew
Andrew

Good, but power outage will cause no hot water

FAIR DINKUM
FAIR DINKUM

15 Year and now for a New one 'NOT BAD AT ALL"

15 Year later an now the system changes temp get 12 error code Turn of Power then all Good.But will be exchanging for another Infinity 26.or maybe the B26.sO OFF TO THE RINNIA SUPPLYER FOR ME

Purchased for $1,200.

Lucas Kroussoratis
Lucas KroussoratisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Turned water off at main for tap repair now no hot water

Hi we have turned off our mains water for repair and now have no hot water apart from luke warm in the bathroom all 3 control panels are on 50 and the in use indicator light is only coming on in the bathroom which is offering warmish water .. any suggestions?

Purchased in at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $2.

Rinnai A.RinnaiSend a private message

Hi Lucas, thanks for the question. Our technical help desk can help troubleshoot with you and can be reached on 1300 555 545 option 3.

Rinnai Australia

chuck h.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Get yourself into hot water.

Purchased in for $1,200.

Mark505
Mark505MELBOURNE

Great Units We have many of them

We have Cabin park with LPG gas and approx. half of them are rinnai ones. Never had a problem with any yet...
They may not be the cheapest but do you really want reliability or problems with the cheaper ones?