100% · 50%

Geezer
Geezer

Happy customer

Okay not even 24hrs later and I have already placed another order ;-p fantastic loyalty scheme and exceptional delivery !! New spreader bars are fantastic !! Oh .. Just forgot I placed yet another order this morning and already been sent !!! Super quick shipping and great service!

Nice freebies too, couldn't complain about anything.
super fast response

anonnymous
anonnymousAU

Great service, wonderful collection

I went to their shop in Kings Cross. Huge collection of toys. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Large collection of working display items from well known brands to check before you buy. Happy to open packages to show the product and provide first hand knowledge about products.
will highly recommend.
Large collection, items on display for you to check, very helpful staff.
Michael484
Michael484Narooma

Quick delivery and good online shopping experience

After viewing your web site with my wife, we purchased the Futurotic EZ bend stud on our phone. As promised it arrived 2 days later. Our intimate life hasn't been the same since, it's great thanks Futurotic and thanks Risque,
I will definitely order from you again. Our order was discreet and professional, recommended.
Fast, discreet and helpful
DalenSue
DalenSueMelbourne5 posts

Impressive service

After reading some of the reviews we thought we would give this company a try whilst remaining a little skeptical of the praise that they had received.....

We were blown away!

We placed our order at about 4pm and after confirmation emails we found that the products were still shipped that same night. Early afternoon the very next day (and we're interstate!!) the products arrived safely and discretely.

We will be back!
Impressive service and communication
Nothing at all

lisalisa
lisalisaAU

good customer services

I was surprised when I walk in the shop. Especially, there is very clean and have a friendly environment. Of course, I will say the price s are extremely good. Come to the shop and you will feel the same as me.
reliable and good quality