86%14%0%

• Sensitive Skin
  • Combination Skin
Causes Irritation Yes · No
Ease of Application
Smell
3.7

gabby A.
gabby A.

Best for eczema

It make my eczema for stress go away in a week, amazing. Show details ·  1
jodietin1999
jodietin1999

Works wonders for my inflamed and cracked lips

I’ve been having inflamed and dry lips for a year now and even went to see the dermatologist for antibiotics & topical ointments. But those only provided temporary relief, and it came back worse. After using this for 3 weeks my lips have healed so much! Now I can go a few days without this ointment without any redness or inflammation! Only downside is the smell hahah Show details ·  1
Smell
William
William

Works better than I could've imagined

Just received my jar a few days ago and not even three applications later and the eczema is almost non existent, I truly wished I knew about this earlier it is some kind of a miracle cream I will continue to purchase this for as long as they make it. Show details ·  1
John Plenty
John PlentyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Great help

I have used this cream for about four weeks now and it HAS made a difference, much improved skin condition. In addition and it embarrasses me a bit to say this but I ran out of cream for Hemorrhoids and used your cream instead and it to my great relief it WORKED. Necessity is the mother of invention so they say and I will continue to use Show details ·  1
Smell
Paras
Paras

Best product on the market !

I’ve suffered from Eczema for 15 years and have tried so many products including all the prescribed creams and ointments. All of the products I’ve used have never made any difference to my skin. As my Eczema is on my face and neck it’s highly visible Robertson’s skin repair ointment has basically cured it!
No itchy red weeping flaky skin Just soft smooth skin. Love this product!
I saw It on one of the morning shows, so grateful to have found it. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
stop the goats
stop the goatsperth148 posts

Cautiously optimistic

I have eczma on my knees, elbows,ankles and knuckles. I have tried:
Derneze
Betnovate and Daviebet (prescription)
Carolines cream
Various orher moisturisers
None have been effective.
Robertsons has given me some relief and l am optimistic that with continued use, it might get things under control. One of the best things about it is that it doesn't go everywhere once applied. Unlike Dermeze which will end up everywhere. Another report in a month. Show details ·  1
Ease of Application
Smell
Daisy
DaisyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

2 days and finding relief

Started using Robertson cream two days ago, immediately the itch subsided and the redness on my hands have now started to fade, so far this has been the most successful cream for my itchy, painful, cracked hands, have used many .Will give another review in three weeks Show details

Sharon
Sharon

My baby is turning 4 mos on the 5th of june. He has dermatitis/eczema/MRSA and been using fluocinolone oil topical and sulfamethoxazole antibiotic oral. His rashes keep coming back and still gets itchy. Do you think its ok for me to use your product? My cousin recommended it to me because according to her it was very effective.

Robertson's Skin Repair Ointment   DM
Annette H.
Annette H.

I have had psoriasis for 20 years, would your skin repair be of any help to my problem

Christine
Christine

Is there a supplier in the UK?