Robinhood RWC 600 / 900

Robinhood RWC 600 / 900

RWC3CH9SS, RWC3CH6SS, RWC3CL6SS, etc...

Mindhorn

MindhornGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A 'Robin Hood' who takes from the poor...

Alexis P.Robinhood

Good afternoon Mindhorn , we are sorry to hear of your frustrations changing the light globe we are always her to assist on 1300 739 033 . Your valuable feedback will be passed on to our marketing team. The team at Robinhood

Frustrated,

Why have a light {Halogen} that takes forever to replace, it is sooo badly designed,whatever you do to fit lights, takes sooo long, I ended up discarding the cover & hope the lights last, but I doubt it.... should have read the reviews first, no more Robinhoods for me......

Alexis P.Robinhood

Good afternoon, for assistance with removing and replacing the globes in your rangehood please contact our customer service team on 1300 739 033
Thanks the team at Robinhood.

Too loud

I never write reviews,and yes wish I had checked these before purchasing! wish we had gone for better product - been in for 1 hr and I am blown away at how noisy it is! Presumed our 15 yr old range hood was bad but this is extremely loud on 1st fan let alone 3rd fan - very disappointed - so disappointed we put in our renovation

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Range Hoods

Find out how Robinhood RWC 600 / 900 compares to other Range Hoods

JDGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

terrible

This unit came freshly installed with my new house. one of the lights blew after a few weeks, the globe is a pain to replace. and a year later the fan started making strange sounds - sometime. 6 months on the fans barely work, sometimes they just stop working completely. The filters are regularly cleaned and maintained. We are about to replace with an alternative brand.

I would not recommend to anyone

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Alexis P.Robinhood

Good afternoon, thanks for the feedback on your rangehood , could you please contact our customer service desk on 1300 739 033 and one of our friendly team will assist you.
The team at Robinhood.

JDG

While I appreciate your reply and offer of service, I'd rather not to be fair.
At this point,I don't want it fixed or replaced with another Robinhood as I don't have faith i your product. I want it gone and replaced with an alternative.

Sabrina

SabrinaPerth

Works as expected

Cheap exhaust fan. Haven't had any issues besides the lightbulbs going out but that's an easy fix and to be expected on cheapies. Filters are easy to take out and put in the dishwasher. Easy to clean. Have hit my head on the sharp corners a few times though. I would buy again.

Date PurchasedJun 2014
Geoffrey_Cartridge

Geoffrey_CartridgeAU

Looks good, works ok but the lights are rubbish

lightbulb trouble!

Lousy design of lightbulb fitting. I am a very handy DIY woman and have never needed to pay for an electrician to change a lightbulb. Will nevre buy Robinhood again!

Holly Richards

Holly RichardsQld, 4870

Avoid at all costs

Tony Clendon
Tony Clendon

Absolutely... have the same issues and light bulb died in 1st week. They are also very difficult to fit compared to the last Smeg I had. I wished I had git another Smeg!

Robinhood RWC3CH955 Rangehood

As it is stainless steel it looks nice. It is extremely noisy and the globes blow very frequently. Its a cheap unit by comparison and we were told by the seller (Retra Vision Knox City) that it wasnt noisy but it definately is. As a result of these issues I would never recommend to anyone.
As it is stainless steel it looks nice.

Range Hoods

Find out how Robinhood RWC 600 / 900 compares to other Range Hoods

Michael M

Michael MMELBOURNE

Cheap and it shows

We did a kitchen reno on the cheap and bought this because basically it was the cheapest they had.
Certainly would not buy one again.
As you would expect the fan is super noisy the light globes keep blowing. It is very poorly designed, it won't quite sit flush with the wall due the way the hanging brackets are designed.

You get what you pay for I guess! :)
Cheap
Noisy, poorly designed, poor construction quality

rossmasked

Hi there, our robinhood is just out of warranty, the lights start flashing, one at first, then the other before both died. I got new ones, but they immediately flash together in sequence . i thought it may be the 12v ac transformer that has packed up.?? Or does the connections just need cleaning ? Thanks

Alexis P.Robinhood

Good afternoon rossm, please contact our customer service desk on 1300 739 033 and one of our friendly consultants will assist with you enquiry.
Thanks the team at Robinhood

Yabbie

Yabbieasked

I have purchased a house that has
a robinhood exhaust fan model no. RLES 6WH. The fan stops after about 30 seconds then may start up after a couple of minutes. Is this normal?.

DC
DC

Absolutely not normal. Have it checked!

nope

Alexis P.Robinhood

Hi there, sorry to hear that your rangehood is not performing to specification at the moment. Could you please call our customer service desk on 1300 739 033 and one of our friendly team will assist with your concerns.

Thanks the team at Robinhood.

Just don'tasked

What replacement lights did you get from buntings as I am having an issue with he lights flashing and want to change them, for $7 it seems a cheaper way out than buying a new unit........

Hi. I cant rightly answer that question because I threw away the packaging. I looked in Bunnings for LED lights and a surround and I remember finding a 70mm surround and a 240volt LED to fit.The hole in the rangehood was smaller, about 55mm so I had to grind out the larger hole with a Dremel,, fit the housing (simple spring loaded clip in fitting) and pop in the light. I connected the wires and bingo it works beautifully. It would be so much easier to do this when the range hood is off the wall!
If your lights are flashing then it may be a loose connection somewhere. But please, if you take out the halogen fitting......ohhhh....its such a pig of a job trying to reassemble them. As I said, I gave up and put some good LED lights in. I dont know what they were thinking of when they used those rotten lights!

Error. The LED globes were 12 volt 20 watts................

Just don't

Awesome info, thanks so much for the info, I don't think it's a wiring issue as the flash is perfectly rhythmic and constant, so I think I'm off to buntings!!!

Get an answer from our members and Robinhood representatives