Robitussin Cough & Chest Congestion

See the Best Cold & Flu Medication in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best cough medicine

Really good product .. strongly recommend for dry chesty cough. You will definitely have a good night of sleep. Doesn’t cost too much and can be bought at most grocery shops

Excellent! Worked well for me!!

Highly recommend it works wonders!! I had a good sleep and my cough was not ss worse as before. I was taking 10ml four times a day. Great product on the market.

crap. did not work

Still kept coughing like crazy. It does not work. Waste of my money. I took it as perscribed on box and still had dry cough and i honestly decided threw this crap product away. Im sticking to Nyquil from now on.

This one works

Robitussin is a cough syrup with a kick in it. When you are coughing you want something that is strong enough to help you overcome the itchiness on the throat, and this one does the job. The texture is light, it's not too thick, so it's easy to take. The flavor is a normal cough syrup flavor but not too bitter, it doesn't leave too much after taste. But most of all, this one works for me, with Robitussin it doesn't take long to get rid of the persistent cough. Price wise I think it's alright.
It works and flavor is acceptable

Loosens mucus and phlegm and relieves chest congestion and soothes a sore throat,and provides the same effective relief for cough and chest congestion you expect from Robitussin. It soothes the throat and helps stop coughing, helps break up a cough and helps loosen congestion so you can cough it up and get it off your chest;provides long lasting relief for up to 8 hours from dry, irritating and hacking coughs.I have found it very effective when suffering from bronchitis abd it helps me get a good nights sleep instead of being awake all night coughing.I think it is for adults only, would not recommend for children, but I found it very good.
Very effective