Roger Armstrong Sleep Easy SEE001

Roger Armstrong Sleep Easy SEE001

See the Best Portacots in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lana

LanaSydney, NSW

Fantastic product - would highly recommend

Perfect portable cot. Excellent to fold up and comes with a carry bag. Absolutely fantastic cot and my baby slept beautifully in it. you can fold it up and put in the car and carry it anywhere really. WEll priced and excellent quality and highly durable. !!!!! A must try

Candice b

Candice bCanberra

One of the worst baby items I’ve bought to date

Bought this portacot on sale and now I know why. It is THAT hard to put up and take down. When you finally work out that the middle part of the cot (where the baby would sleep) can’t be flat, it needs to be pointing upwards to allow the side walls to click in its a bit easier but then the whole cot is just terrible. When you put your baby in the cot sways waking baby up. If you brush past the side if scrunches loudly waking baby up. It’s so low to the ground your back hurts getting baby in and out too. Cheap but not worth the hassle

Starry night works perfectly even tho other reviews say otherwise

After looking on here I was hesitant to buy this cot as they can be a pain. But knowing the brand and was onsale I decided to take the risk, and glad I did. I have a steelcraft cot so i know how to use i had it up quicker then my steelcraft and packed down just as easy. I thought given the reviews it was going to be hard. So very happy as its was easily $100 cheaper and definitely simular quality

krisVictoria, 3931

BEWARE OF THIS PORTACOT IT HAS SERIOUS ISSUES, AS DOES ROGER ARMSTRONGS CUSTOMER SERVICE

Dismantling is difficult

I agree with previous reviews, it is very difficult to get this cot to release the side bars in order to dismantle it. The release buttons (which are not where the spots on the side indicate they are) are very stiff and difficult to use. The rest of the cot we've been happy with, i.e the size and the height of the side panels. We will be needing to use a portacot more frequently and so we've decided to get a different brand as a replacement.

Snow

Snowthirroul

TERRIBLE DO NOT PURCHASE

We purchased this cot as we do alot of traveling. 3 major faults after 5 months
1) after 1 month a part of the bottom collapsing mechanism broke off- contacted Roger Armstrong- No Reply !!
2) after 5 months the stitching on the base and the sides of the bassinet tore apart.
3) after 5 months the mattress plastic slats are now bowed- my child is not heavy and is only 6.4kg

I did to begin like the design as was handy with change table and bassinet but since all the faults you definatly get what you pay for.

the_reviewer

the_reviewerAU

Does everything it should do at a reasonable price

Model see001e

Release mechanism frustrating, following the instructions religiously the side pin press to release won't. It takes much shaking and rattling of mechanism to get the pins to release. A 30 minute frustrating experience you don't need.

flosblos

flosblosMalvern East

Read the instructions

For the price, this is an excellent buy. The portacot is easy to assemble and easy to collapse so long as you read the instructions, if you don't follow the instructions I imagine it would annoy you - yes blokes I'm referring to you as not reading the instructions Like all portacots it has a firm mattress as required by law.
Inexpensive
The grey is drab

PKC

PKCAU

Terrible

Mesh sides are good but the folding mechanism is covered so its hard to feel how to release it.
Don't waste your money unless you want the constant struggle every time you pull it down.
mesh sides, neat package
The mattress is thin, hard and bumpy and the cot is way too difficult to disassemble. It is still standing in a partial state of collapse as I am sick of the constant struggle of trying to collapse it, so its being got rid of.

fionagontier

fionagontier

OK

Overall we are reasonably happy with this product. As we only use it on occasions the cons are not too annoying. It looks like it will also be a valuable play pen in the future.
Easy to clean. The sides are well ventilated. Base has ties to secure mat. The height is perfect. The price was reasonable. It folds down neatly and is very compact. Comes with carry bag. Reasonably well padded.
It was tricky to assemble. You need to use it often to remember how to assemble and disassemble (i.e. its not intuitive). It is rather heavy to lift. Only comes in one colour.

Kath

Kathasked

I have a Rodger Armstrong Portacot on loan from my in-laws, I can't get a fitted sheet on the mattress without it preventing the velcro from sticking and making the mattress fit incorrectly (There is a gap at the top of the cot) and the mattress is pulled smaller. Has anyone else had this issue?

kris

I had the same issue trying to get a fitted sheet on it, ended up using a flat sheet on it and didnt use the velco straps, i know this isnt the recommendation or maybe not the safest solution but there was no other way. Thats why i wouldn't recommend this port a cot. I also had issues trying to fold the cot down so had to bin it while on holiday as couldnt get it back in car

Get an answer from our members and Roger Armstrong representatives