BabyBjorn Travel Cot

4.9

• Ease of Assembly
  • Safety

Can't live without it

We do lots of travelling, after reading the reviews for this travel cot, I bit the bullet and got it. It's light, compact and most importantly it's comfortable. I've used it with 2 kids now and both have slept incredibly in it compared to others.

Purchased in August 2018.

KirstyMatt

KirstyMattPerth, WA

Best travel cot!!

After having used multiple portacots over the years with my 3 children, this one is hands down the absolute best!! Easy to assemble and fold down, easy to clean and super light and compact! Mattress is perfect! I actually wish I found out about this one with my first child onwards... not my 3rd! But better late than never!!

Purchased in March 2020.

Angela S.

Angela S.Sydney, NSW

The very best - worth the expense

Purchased in December 2018 for A$399.00.

Jimmy Augustine

Jimmy AugustineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

It is really useful and we r very happy with this.The main advantage is it’s easy to carry and light weight,my baby girl sleeping with this comfortably and very glad to see that.

Kez

KezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Portacot

So glad I purchased this portacot, I did A LOT of research and this was by far the best. It is easy to assemble and pack up and put away. The mattress is comfy but just right in line with the standards, my baby girl sleeps perfect in it each time. A cot fitted sheet fits the mattress you just got to tuck it under which you can with no hassle and even a blanket tucks under. The price through Bubs and Grubs is a bonus too. So happy with my purchase and I would recommend this portacot to any mum and dad.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bubs n Grubs Online store.

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Must have for travel

So easy to set up and pack up, light weight, aesthetically pleasing and my baby slept through the night every night of our 3 week holiday in it. Highly recommended for a travel cot!

Purchased in December 2019.

James

The best travel cot we've tried.

Packing and unpacking a travel cot can be a total pain, up there with fiddly child seats, complicated high chairs etc.. The Baby Bjorn travel cot is the easiest travel cot we have used - easy to set up, easy to take down, and easy to fit into its travel bag. It's light, sturdy, and our kids have never had any trouble falling asleep in it, even at the age of 3 when we still use it on holidays. This cot is in my opinion the very best travel cot around, and I would recommend it highly.

Purchased in March 2017 for A$200.00.

Sarah S.

Sarah S.Perth, WA

So simple and easy

Travelled around the Kimberley a few weeks ago and took this travel cot we absolutely loved it took no time setting up and putting back the mattress is on the floor but provides better support and Firmness then are brands of portablecots

Purchased in June 2019 for A$398.00.

Quality Assured

Quality AssuredPerth, WA

The BEST travel cot

I have erected at least 20 different travel cots in my time as a parent. This cot is high quality and so easy to assemble and disassemble. We took it travelling around Europe and it was a god-send! I cannot recommend it enough!

Purchased in March 2017 at David Jones Retail Stores for A$499.00.

N Nguyen

N NguyenSydney

Our best investment

It is expensive but this is one of our best investment. We bought a near new second hand one for a bit cheaper than the full price. The cot is easy to assemble, light weight but is stable. We have used it for 12 trips since our baby was 4 month old. He is 2 year old now and always had good sleep in it. He attempted to climb out but never succeed (he is about 87cm now).

Purchased in August 2017 for A$220.00.

UncleRico

UncleRicoSouth East Queensland, QLD

The mattress is actually soft like a mattress!

The mattress is actually soft like a mattress, unlike every other portable cot that feels like cardboard! And you can even replace the mattress. We had a urine leak problem, and I discovered that the whole thing can be easily taken apart and cleaned, and the mattress can even be removed and you could replace it (which is probably against the recommendations, but it's just eggshell foam). Also, it's super easy to take down and put up again - no more searching for instructions on YouTube every time you need to pack up a portable cot! We bought an older model serving hand recently, and it looks like it will last well with use, with solid construction.

Muk

MukBallarat

Perfect

This has been a sensational thing to have for the first 12 months and counting. We've used it in hotels, friends houses, and in a tent. It folds up and down in seconds. Fits easily into the bag without needing to take sheets off. It fits onto the floor of the car between the front seat and the baby seat.

Irene

IreneMelbourne

Couldn't ask for more

This was a lifesaver. My little one is used to sleeping on her own cot.

Then we needed to travel overseas, and as a mum, I want her to be comfortable and make her sleep environment as close as possible to what we have at home. Then I cam across this travel cot and it ticked all the boxes for me. it is super light, and little one sleeps well in it. It is just too pricey but if you use it often then it will offset it eventually. Now we always bring it around during travels.

You can also sense the quality is really good, it is not flimsy like other cheaper ones and you are at ease knowing that your little one will be safe using it.

Cass A

Cass ABrisbane

Perfect in every way!

Baby Bjorn never disappoints. The travel cot is light and super easy to travel with. Folds in and out really easily in a few seconds. The cot and mattress fold easily into the small bag it comes with. All of the material (ie sides) comes off for easy washing. Handy purchase and essential item for baby and travelling.

Colorbond

ColorbondSydney, NSW

Super fast and easy to set up

Had a hand-me-down travel cot which was heavy and clunky to set up so I went for the baby bjorn travel cot lite. Easy to carry along even when carrying other suitcases and bags. Sets up in under a minute and packs away easy. After a long drive arriving tired, the last thing I want to do, on top of unpacking, is to muck about setting up a clunky porta cot - this is where the baby bjorn is a blessing! It’s comfy too.

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Best baby product yet!

I absolutely love this light travel cot. I've used it for sleepovers, travelling, picnics in the park, I have even taken it to the beach! I highly recommend it it's worth every cent. It's super quick and easy to put up and down. It folds down quite small so it's also easy to take in the car. Five stars from me :-)

Sophia HMelbourne

Fantastic for travel and use at home

We have used this countless times for traveling locally (family and friend's homes) and interstate and it's so portable yet sturdy, our baby has no issues going to sleep in it and I feel safe leaving him to sleep in it. The downside I have found is that the sides don't zip down or fold down so it wouldn't be ideal for shorter people to put their baby down asleep.

Great cot!

This one is very easy and fast to assemble and take down. We mostly use it during picnics, family outdoor events or when we're travelling out of town. It fits nicely inside our car's trunk when disassembled. The cot is also very sturdy and will most likely last a long time.

Laila

LailaMelbourne

Highly recommend this cot

I was deciding between this and the valco zephyr but in the end what swayed me was when I googled the secondhand prices for the Babybjorn travel cot light. These cots hold their value over time. So when I do sell it in a few years I'll get quite a bit back. Having said that, I think this will just get passed on to family and friends cause its fabulous, it doesnt take 2 mins to assemble, it took 45secs and a minute to take apart. I didnt even read instructions although I had seen a review video earlier. The mattress thickness is more than adequate. I do regret not ordering the cot sheet at the same time because when I use my own bedsheet and fold the cot, it becomes a tighter squeeze in the travel bag.

Ereenie R

Ereenie RDarwin Northern Territory

Worth Every Penny

I was very impressed with how easy it was to set up and pack away! I had seen it online but assesmbling it my self I was amazed! It literally took 7 seconds. I was a little unsure of how low the cot is to the ground but was happy with it in the end. As my son prefers to sleep on a bed, this comes extremely handy when going out at night as i don't have to try rock him in a pram to try and settle him, I just set this up in a few seconds and he is sleeping comfortably. Highly recommend as you can get so much use from this!