Star Kidz Amico Portacot

Star Kidz Amico Portacot

Casey M.

Casey M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Travel Cot!

LOVE my Amico Travel Cot! So comfortable for Bubs and arrived incredibly quickly. Excellent price too can’t wait to take with us when we go traveling over Xmas ! I did so much research into travel cots as I wanted one with a nice foam mattress AND a zip on the side...this is the only one I could find and it’s perfect

Purchased in September 2019 for $170.00.

Ease of Assembly
Safety

Tammeah

TammeahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love love love the Star Kidz Amico Portacot

After searching high and low to find a porta cot that meets aus/nz safety standards I finally came across Nanny Annie's site stocking the Star Kidz Amico Portacot. Not only was I super impressed with how compact the packaging is, everything about this cot screams safety and luxury. Its so easy to put together and disassemble, the matters is soft, no bulky frame and the sheet safely fastens to the cot. I use it regularly and never dread the set up or pack up process. Highly recommend purchasing it if you want an easy, safe, reliable porta cot

Purchased in January 2019 at Nanny Annie Online store for $149.00.

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

4/5 Would Recommend and Purchase Again

Purchased in March 2019 at Nanny Annie for $149.00.

Anna

AnnaSydney

Convenient and simple to use

I spent a lot of time researching porta cot options, and finally after going backwards and forwards with complete uncertainty, I settled on the Amico option. I was drawn to the price point (seemed like great value for money) and the simplicity of design with the carry bag. It arrived within 3 days of ordering, and I found it to be super easy to set up and pack away (my two year old niece helped me pack away!) and it stores nicely in our boot along with our pram and other baby essentials.

Kate C

Kate CASHGROVE

Incredible Value

I was looking for a portacot for my toddler and came across one from baby bjorn, I was about to buy for $300 and then a friend from my mother group tagged me on facebook about Amico poracot sold by Nanny Annie. I found it very similar to the baby bjorn one at only 1/3rd of the price. After ordering online, the product arrived in 2 days and I was delighted to see the quality and found the construction to be sturdy. Overall very satisfied customer.

Pete_Repeatasked

So after reading the choice report on portacots, I'm assuming the mattress is likely of question for safety and suffocation. Judging by one review saying it's "NOT thin and stiff like some of the more expensive ones", I suspect they have made it soft for comfort rather than safety. Also I suspect putting things under it to make it flat will also increase the chance of suffocation.

Star Kidz
Jess P.Star Kidz

The Star Kidz Amico mattress is a foam mattress with a thickness of 4.5cm, so it's a soft, comfy and yet sturdy mattress. It also has a board back support included at the bottom of the mattress.

The mattress is equipped with velcro straps to secure it to four bottom corners of the Portacot, making Amico travel cot a safe sleeping solution. We always recommend to position the Portacot on a flat surface and use the provided mattress provided for safety reasons.

Pete_Repeat

So does the mattress meet AS/NZS 2195:2010. Specifically the 2010 version, not the 1999 version.

Pete_Repeat

It seems it does. Do you have any comments on the choice report which showed a lot of concerns with nearly all these portacots? This has raised concerns for me. Happy to do that via email if you prefer.

Get an answer from our members and Star Kidz representatives