Royal Brunei Airlines

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Wonderful Service on board the plane but scum baggage handlers? They are criminals yes in burieni

DestinationAuckland, New Zealand

NillVictoria

Stolen Luggage $500 lost.

First let me say, in flight the staff are very nice, snacks and drinks make the rounds regularly. I had 2 4 flight in total with Brunei to and from Japan, 2/4
However, on my flight to Tokyo about $500 worth of luggage was stolen right out of my suitcase as Brunei was my connecting flight I didn't notice until i arrived in Tokyo.

Wish I could give a better rating, but luggage handlers that thieve from travellers is simply unacceptable.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor service and stinky hotel stay due to flight delay

DestinationSeoul, South Korea

Jennamelbourne

Royal Brunei Airlines

We booked a Royal Brunei flight from Melbourne to London return in economy class. Expecting the usual "knees under the chin seats" we were pleasantly surprised when we boarded the plane and settled into our allocated seats. The leg room was enormous. My daughter and her boyfriend are 6 feet plus and they had ample room for their long legs. This space cannot be compared to any other airline's economy seating - it was great. The excellent service provided by the flight attendants who always smiled and attended to any passenger needs. All in all an above average economy class flight.

Not good enough, RBA

DestinationTokyo, Japan

Vanessa

VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Melbourne to Manila - cheap but long stop over is not worth it

DestinationManila, Metro Manila, Philippines

Darren

DarrenAustralia

Perfect and happy travel

We traveled MEL to London and back, aircrafts are clean and on time, service on board is excellent. Crew is friendly and attentive, For the price we paid it is great to travel with Royal Brunei and much savings compared to others charges on this route. Will definitely use Royal Brunei for future travel.

jimbo_80

jimbo_80

Not safe

I booked a flight to London with Royal Brunei, as they seemed to have good reviews.
But only a few weeks later it was announced that Sharia Law will apply from April 5, not only in Brunei but also on board their aircraft. Being LGBT, I don't want to run the risk of being jailed, or stoned to death. I pulled out of my flight, but my wallet is now $450 lighter as they wouldn't budge on the cancellation fee.
If you care about human rights, don't fly with this airline.

Don't risk it.

Sharia law applies upon this aircraft. Lousy IFE, not safe to be in Brunei if you have alcohol, are LGTBIQ or get mixed up in other so called crimes. Airport in Bandar is really bad. Lounge so basic. Avoid!

DestinationHeathrow Airport (LHR), Longford, UK
ClassBusiness Class
Greg from Australia

Greg from AustraliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

WARNING SHARIA LAW ON BOARD

Boycott this airline and anything to do with this country, including the hotel chain owned by the sultanate.
Sharia law on board the aircraft even when in another country.
This could mean your death for being misconstrued.

Yuck.

DestinationMelbourne VIC, Australia

Gary Q.

Gary Q.South East Queensland, QLD

I will never fly again with this airline

I have used this airline many times flying from Australia. Unfortunately with the Brunei government's new harsh Sharia Laws I cannot support this airline knowing the proceeds will go to line the pockets of people who introduced such harmful stone age laws!

Boycott this country and their royal airline

Forget about flying with this airline. If you are LGBT you can be arrested by them and held in international space just for being, gay, lesbian or trans. These people will stone you to death.

Anastasia La Fey

Anastasia La FeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSERS

Under no circumstance will I, nor should any humane individual, support Brunei in any way following it’s introduced law to stone LGBTQI people to death. This is barbaric and in violation of the human rights of people to live their lives free from harm. I will not ever fly with this airline or support any hotels owned by the Sultan of Brunei while this horrific law is in place.

Tony Science

Tony ScienceSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am shocked that stone age barbarity can continue in the 21St Century.

I am shocked that stone age barbarity can continue in the 21St Century. Don't they have universities over there that explain why people are born gay? It's called science....but ignorance seems to continue the persecution!

- Love is Love -

- Love is Love -Australia

Human Rights Abusers have no right to run a business

ACor

ACor

Murderers

Unable to consider flying this airline as Brunei has sanctioned the murder of LGBTIQ people. As I would be subjected to their barbaric and horrific laws upon boarding their airline, I will give it a miss.

Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful human rights - to be avoided

This is the state airline of Brunei - a country that has just passed Sharia law making homosexual acts and adultery crimes punishable by stoning to death. Yes ..... STONING TO DEATH!!

Do not support a government that has such barbaric inhumane laws.

Unsafe

I have flown once but never again for fear of being stoned to death. The law just introduced making it legal to stone to death gay people or anyone suspected of adultery.

BookingThrough Airline

Danger to your freedom and safety

Risk you being executed or physically whipped if you are LGBTIQ, engage in non marital intercorse. Having this airline flying in Australia is putting our citizens at undue risk. No thanks!