2Royal Canin Mother and Babycat Ultra Soft Mousse

100% · 50%

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects Yes · No
Smell
Brand Manager for Royal Canin? Claim your listing.

Schelle
SchelleSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Can't rescue kittens without this products to give them the right start

I am a volunteer foster carer for bottle baby kittens and as they grow they transition over to wet food, and the Mother and Baby Mousse is the only product I use.

They start with a mix of the formula and the baby Mousse, to make their slurry and then when they become "big kitties" OK still tiny, but they can eat on their own, they love their baby Mousse.

Some of us (there is a group of us of about 40 fosters carers in Brisbane) find it difficult to find stock sometimes, but when we do, we buy up all of it LOL. Sorry to other carers, we need it for all the babies. Show details

Liz
Liz47 posts

My kitten loves this food

My kitten is extremely fussy. I bought this by accident and this is the first food I've given her where there's no wastage like with other cat foods. I'll still feed her other stuff but she really likes the Royal Canin. She's 3 months old and she likes it. I hope she continues to like it because I have three pallets of it. Show details
Brina
BrinaWestern Australia, 61717 posts

Kitten goes nuts for it!!

My kitten is fed this twice a day morning/ evening halving the packet and feeding dry food along side. This is her first wet food since ive had her and everytime she hears me getting her bowl ready she runs meowing at me. It's all gone within a few minutes so I assume she loves it. I will continue buying this but unfortunately for me my kitten is quite large for her age and will require multiple packets per day soon, the price is quite high as I get 12 packets for $26 :(

Tay
Tay3 posts

Kittens Love It!

I have 2 kittens, one is overly fussy and will not eat pate style wet food (90% of kitten food) so this is an absolute must for her. She prefers the pouch food over the tin due to the consistency otherwise she will barely touch it.

Between the two, I feed them a half a pouch each in the morning and mix it up with the Hills Chicken Kitten Mix at night and they love both as much as the other.

I have tried them on Dine and Fancy Feast, my older fussy kitty (6 mths) will only eat dine and ended up with the runs after eating more than once a week. Neither would go near fancy feast.

I do find my younger kitten prefers the jelly pouch to be slightly heated, she may just prefer it runny personally.

I would definitely recommend.

Melissa brown
Melissa brown

Have been giving it to my 6 week old foster and he likes it. He is fussy. The texture is excellent as they can lick it off my fingers. They won't eat from a bowl yet but will from a hand. Tried my 3 1/2 week on it and she will eat it, was struggling for her to have the wombaroo milk but she likes the baby cat. Have had a bit of trouble getting it, shops say it is discontinued. Is this just the foil packs, have been able to get 195 g tins.
Texture, can hand feed it. They like it.
Hard to get