4.2

80% · 41 · 20%

Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects  · No
2.0
Brand Manager for Royal Canin? Claim your listing.

Bruce Harding
Bruce HardingSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Dyson animal hair review

I found this product to be very difficult to manoeuvre around doorways and under beds . If you have any form of arthritis in your arms , wrists or back try a few different models before settling on just one. I have had to clean the hose 8 times in 12 months as the hair clogs the hoses and the small plastic clips that hold the hair and dust canister on one broke after just two weeks and fine powder leaks out. My cat sheds a lot of hair however this product doesn’t match the description given and I will now try and find a more appropriate animal hair vacuum. Show details
BanjoPaterson
BanjoPatersonForrest 2603, ACT114 posts
MJP
MJPSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Royal Canin Intense Hairball REALLY WORKS

We have six indoor cats, two with long hair, one with a double coat. Fur balls were very frequent. I'd tried to use one other well known dry food that was a hairball variety but NONE of our six cats would eat it and they can't all be that fussy. Whereas this RC one they all love and if I get one furball a week that would be it. So I truly do recommend this product. We've used this for nearly two years. Show details
Bee C
Bee CPerth, WA29 posts

Bowie4Ever
Bowie4EverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC22 posts

Perfect for Persians

Our little Persian kitty has stopped coughing up hairballs since starting on Intense Royal Canin Hairball 34 about 4 weeks ago. Even with daily grooming she still coughed up a hairball each week, but not any more! She loves the taste and is much happier now :-) Highly recommended to all owners of a long haired cat.
Excellent & reliable product.

Natalie T.
Natalie T.

My 13 month long haired kitten has been on this food for three days. He seems to be worse? He is trying to cough up a hairball (assuming) He would do this action once every few weeks, but since having the hairball kibble, he has done it everyday? Is this normal or should I stop feeding it him?

Thanks.

TypePouch
Life Stage
  • Adult

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Royal Canin? Claim your listing.