Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3

Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3

See the Best Commercial Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rug Doctor

3.9
    SunriseBoy
    SunriseBoySouth East Queensland, QLD

If you are dumb enough you'll use this machine.

Date Purchased
    Galston10
    Galston10Sydney, NSW

Great results

Was moved to write this review after using this machine for the third time in I think about 5 years. I usually let my husband do the pushing, but this time I did it all myself and I am SO pleased with the results. My tip is not to use the spray get the carpet too wet. Just spray once over each stroke, or pass, then move the machine over the patch a few times without spraying- it will continue to vacuum as you do so, removing dirt without wetting.

Date Purchased

Very disappointed

I hired it this morning for the first time. Carpets came up fab!!! Would definitely recommend it and almost certainly use it again....
    Not a problem picking it up once I realised the initial setup very efficient. Also very reasonably priced and very easy to use the cleaning solution does what it says....

Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

ebonii
    eboniiAU

Just love this machine

ABC13579
    ABC13579

I love using the Rug Doctor machine as I can use the machines to go over all my carpets two or three time in one hiring. After using professional carpet cleaning firms who only went over my carpets once. I now have full control to go over troubled areas two or three times. My house my way.
    Easy to Use and does a magnificent job

JsCa30
    JsCa30

Fantastic machine! Better than others we have tried. Our carpet is a year old and was pretty grubby from having a very pukey baby, and this machine got all the stains and marks out! It made our grubby rub as new with no effort! We also used it in our cars as it comes with the upholstery attachments, and it was fantastic! The best thing about it is that the cleaning products they use, don't stink like chemicals like other ones. I highly recommend the Rug Doctor over other machines, and offer paying someone to do it!
    Easy to use, has upholstery attachments, is excellent at cleaning!