Rugged Industries Rugged Advantage

10 reviews · Statistics

50% · 55 · 50%

Product is used
  • Daily (1)
  • Several times a week (2)
  • Weekly (2)
  • Rarely (1)
Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (3)
Noise Level
Brand Manager for Rugged Industries? Claim your listing.
See the Best Vacuum Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rugged Industries Rugged Advantage10 reviews
AcJ
AcJ
Glen
Glen3 posts
  Turbo 15721000 U

This is great Aussie made technology

This vacuum cleaner performs as per the manufacturers specifications on our tiled and carpeted floors. It cleans both surfaces and has met all my expectations. I noted a previous customer comments regarding back issues when using this vacuum cleaner. I am75 years old and have not had problems with the weight or back pain. I know from previous experience from using 25 litre garden back pack sprayers that the correct adjustment for ones posture as defined by the user instructions is essential to overcome back discomfort when using any object carried on ones back. Show details
Gregory
GregoryNSWSydney, NSW24 posts
  Rugged Advantage
Mr Moe
Mr MoeNSWSydney, NSW22 posts
  Turbo 15721000 U

Commercial but also domestic vacuum cleaner

This vacuum is primarily used for commercial application.
The performance is extremely good and the attachments are on the cleaning wand.
Turbo brush saves time and there is no issue with bags. Show details
Loi D.
Loi D.
  Verified Turbo 15721000 U
Jake
Jake
  Turbo 15721000 U

Best vacuum I have ever owned!

I have owned one of these vacuums for over a year now and can’t fault this product in any way. I use this vacuum on a variety of surfaces and have never had a product that has suction anywhere close to this one. Cleaning is very easy and seamless and would never go back to a machine with bag ever again after using the product. Would definitely recommend to people in both domestic and commercial use! Show details
Iris Yang
Iris Yang

Powerful suction. Easy to clean

Purchased the new Advantage from Rugged in Jan this year and use it for vacuuming factory offices, kitchen and lunch room.
Very powerful suction.Emptying is easy. Duster makers cleaning the metal filter a cinch.The Motor filter hardly gets dirty but I vacuum it anyway.
Can't complain.
Never want a bagged machine again. Show details
Nat
Nat
  Turbo 15721000 U

Little suction. Filters changed after daily clean

Have had nothing but trouble. Work as a commercial cleaner and this vacum gets used everyday. Main problems

1. Loses suction very quick. Going though numerous filters.

2. Have had motor burn out twice whilst still under warranty.

3. The vacum hose doesn't sit or seal properly.

4. We specifically wanted a bagless vacum that could do the job. Maybe it was a dodgy batch of vacum.

5. We have a combination of carpet, tiles and lino flooring in the building. Can do 1/2 the building before we change filter.

6. Once the white part of the filter gets furry we noticed it worked better.

7. It is light weight and does the job.

Sherry
SherryVICGippsland, VIC3 posts

One of the worst

I tested one of these at the ISSA show and just had to have one. I loved how light weight it was. I've been using it in a commercial environment and it's possibly one of the worst vacuum cleaners I've owned and used. It's not a patch on my very old Hako Rocket Vac. It loses suction easily and dust and dirt gets caught around the seals.

Ralph
Ralph

Hard Sell At A Trade Show

We own a Commercial Cleaning Company, we went to the ISSA trade show in Melbourne, we were seduced by Hako walking in the main entry. The Hako Advantage Bag less needs more research and development to be done on this unit, before any more are sold, Mine has gone back to Hako.