Russell Hobbs Addison Digital Kettle RHK510

Russell Hobbs Addison Digital Kettle RHK510

MPN: RHK510
See the Best Electric Kettles in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Russell Hobbs

hinttenuous
hinttenuousSydney, NSW

Works well

Easy to use, fill and press a button for temperature of the water, auto-shutoff when it's done, easy open lid (push button) and it's not very loud when boiling...Really nothing bad to say about this. It does what it is supposed to do and does it well. The keep warm is a nice feature, but I haven't needed to use that yet

Purchased in May 2020 at Amazon for $65.00.

Paulzinho
Paulzinho

Good price and works well

Loved it so far. Waited almost 2 months before writing review and it has worked perfectly. For us cable length is fine, not noticed it to be over noisy, we like the buttons lighting up and the beep when it reaches temp. Its a metal kettle so it gets hot...that's its job. It only has the water level indicator on one side, fine for us, but not for lefties. The speed the top opens was a bit of a surprise as our last one was a soft opener, but we are used to it now. Took out the filter as others have suggested to get better pouring flow.

Purchased in February 2021 at The Good Guys for $79.00.

Barely 6 months old and the lid has broken

I was apprehensive buying another Russell Hobbs kettle as we had one years ago that was an expensive piece of junk, but I thought I'd give them another go considering the low cost compared to other variable temperature kettles and that I may have been unlucky with the first one.

I was reasonably happy with it up until tonight, when I pressed the button to open the lid and the lid fell off.
We only bough it late September of 2020 and it is now March 2021, I'll be returning it and getting my money back and putting it towards something other than a Russell Hobbs kettle.

Purchased in September 2020 at Big W for $63.20.

Electric Kettles

Find out how Russell Hobbs Addison Digital Kettle RHK510 compares to other Electric Kettles

Samuel D
Samuel DSydney, NSW

Like the Kettle, and multiple temp options

Happy with the taste of water, capacity is also good.

Overall the kettle is quite good, although after about 2 years (dont know exact date of purchase) the kettle started leaking from the base.
- I boiled water in the evening and came out in the morning to find about 1/2 a litre of water on the bench.

This is the first kettle where I have had this issue - if it was not for that i would probably give it 4 or 5 stars.

And yes it is no the quietest kettle i have had but hey, i want my coffee more than i care about the sound.

Purchased at Big W Retail Stores.

aussiesheila
aussiesheilaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One year on and works great

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for $70.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Can’t believe how loud this is?

Some reviews state this kettle is quiet? Ours is the loudest I have ever had and it’s the first Russell Hobbs I’ve owned. So annoying that I intend to toss it and buy a brand that I’ve had previously. Quality of the make is great, JUST TOO LOUD.

NockySouth West, WA

Nice Quiet Kettle

Not usually a fan of Russell Hobbs but this kettle had excellent reviews so we gave it a go and yes it’s pretty good, reasonably quiet and fast boiling, Several temperature settings, stylish and worth the money

Purchased in July 2020 at RetraVision for $69.00.

Allan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Boiler

Someone thinks cord is too short just pull all the cord from the base take a look under the base luv mine so cool thankyou.The look is beautiful does the boil so fast Luv the Stay hot button and select buttons space age look ten dollar discount also made me very happy to take it home.

Purchased in July 2020 at Big W for $69.00.

One second of fame.

Allan B.

These people like cry me a river man ✌

Bliss
BlissSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 yr Warranty .

Great kettle. Heats well and looks stylish.
Lime scale - boil with some vinegar clears well and rinse.
23months usage and leaked water out . No problem with warranty exchange 2 year Warranty

Purchased for $79.00.

maxine
maxineWheatbelt, WA

Disappointed

Cord too short.
Otherwise everything else is good. Russell Hobbs products are always reliable and long lasting.
Sorry to be disappointed in the length of the cord. Will look closer at cords before buying again.

Purchased in January 2019 for $75.00.

Adam
AdamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love it

So impressed with this kettle quick boiling time and so quiet. If your looking to buy a high quantity kettle i highly recommend this Russell hobbs kettle...you won't look back i promise.

Purchased in March 2020 at Amazon for $69.00.

Surfaone
SurfaoneSydney, NSW

Shorter than average cord

Just bought it today and have had to put it on an angle as its cord doesn't reach as easy as the previous kettle did, just 2-3 more centimetres would have been perfect. Also noticed buttons a bit glitchy not working until pressing a couple of times, also lid needs pressing firmly to stay down. If these issues don't right themselves after a few days Im taking it back to Big W. I suppose you get what you pay for, it was only $69 and most variable temp kettles are over $100.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W for $69.00.

Christopher M.
Christopher M.Sydney, NSW

Perfect in every way

Recently purchased this a little less than a week and everything has been great, it's fast and quiet and has a nice soft beep when it finishes boiling to the desired temperature setting. I read reviews before purchasing and was worried about the cord being short as some have mentioned. The cord is a standard length, for those that need to extend the cord you can unwind it from the bottom of the base and wind it back if you need to shorten again.

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $79.00.

Shan
ShanSydney Surrounds, NSW

So far so good

After reading the reviews I was a little sceptical but went ahead and bought this. I love it so far, yes the cord isn’t as long but where I have it, is fine. Will be keeping an eye out for leaks. Loving the temperature setting, I use the 90 degree one for coffee and it’s perfect, use the 70 for green tea and that is also great. Can’t fault so far - having a 2 year warranty is a bonus so
Will see how it wears over time.
Price wise, much more affordable to do the same job as other brands.

Purchased in February 2020 at Big W for $79.00.

snapback
snapback

So far, so good...

I was given this kettle as a Christmas present, so I haven't owned or used it for long. However, I think it has been designed nicely (in a visual sense). Yes, the power cord is VERY short, so if you can't place it right next to a power point, either don't buy it or use an extension cord. The beep beep when boiled is very quiet, and often I don't hear it. The thermostat seems particularly inaccurate: to boil at 100C, it just keeps going, long after the water has boiled, then eventually stops. The "Coffee 95C" setting actually boils the water, but shuts off just after boiling, so I use this setting instead of the 100C one. Time will tell how reliable it will be, but so far I am satisfied with it.

Purchased in December 2019.

Reju kovoor
Reju kovoorasked

Hi, I bought it yesterday after spending a good time on line reviews with very positive customer reviews. But just scared to use it as I observed the plastic water level gauge inside as well as a plastic around a screw at the bottom. So water boiling with plastic in it causing health issues. Due to this reason I am going to return it. Any suggestions or reason for this build. I hope they can replace it glass instead to keep healthy. Plastic outside no problem. We Family uses kettle may be 25 times in a day . So it is essential it should not give health issues. Expecting your reply. ThankS

Allan B.

Already written about this product twice before bye bye.

Reju kovoor
Reju kovoorasked

Allan B.

Like" cry me a river man"!

Nocky

After buying 2 Russel Hobbs items in the past I would never buy Russel Hobbs anything again

Geoff.   P
Geoff. Pasked

howls like a dog from cold boil

No problems with mine

Geoff.   P
Geoff. P

just replaced it today so will see how the second one goes

See all Russell Hobbs Addison Digital Kettle RHK510 questions