Russell Hobbs Addison Digital Kettle RHK510

MPN: RHK510

3.7

NockySouth West, WA

Nice Quiet Kettle

Not usually a fan of Russell Hobbs but this kettle had excellent reviews so we gave it a go and yes it’s pretty good, reasonably quiet and fast boiling, Several temperature settings, stylish and worth the money

Purchased in July 2020 at RetraVision for A$69.00.

Allan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Boiler

Someone thinks cord is too short just pull all the cord from the base take a look under the base luv mine so cool thankyou.The look is beautiful does the boil so fast Luv the Stay hot button and select buttons space age look ten dollar discount also made me very happy to take it home.

Purchased in July 2020 at Big W for A$69.00.

One second of fame.

Allan B.

These people like cry me a river man ✌

Bliss

BlissSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 yr Warranty .

Great kettle. Heats well and looks stylish.
Lime scale - boil with some vinegar clears well and rinse.
23months usage and leaked water out . No problem with warranty exchange 2 year Warranty

Purchased for A$79.00.

Electric Kettles

Find out how Russell Hobbs Addison Digital Kettle RHK510 compares to other Electric Kettles

maxine

maxineWheatbelt, WA

Disappointed

Cord too short.
Otherwise everything else is good. Russell Hobbs products are always reliable and long lasting.
Sorry to be disappointed in the length of the cord. Will look closer at cords before buying again.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$75.00.

Adam

AdamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love it

So impressed with this kettle quick boiling time and so quiet. If your looking to buy a high quantity kettle i highly recommend this Russell hobbs kettle...you won't look back i promise.

Purchased in March 2020 at Amazon for A$69.00.

SurfaoneSydney, NSW

Shorter than average cord

Just bought it today and have had to put it on an angle as its cord doesn't reach as easy as the previous kettle did, just 2-3 more centimetres would have been perfect. Also noticed buttons a bit glitchy not working until pressing a couple of times, also lid needs pressing firmly to stay down. If these issues don't right themselves after a few days Im taking it back to Big W. I suppose you get what you pay for, it was only $69 and most variable temp kettles are over $100.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W for A$69.00.

Christopher M.

Christopher M.Sydney, NSW

Perfect in every way

Recently purchased this a little less than a week and everything has been great, it's fast and quiet and has a nice soft beep when it finishes boiling to the desired temperature setting. I read reviews before purchasing and was worried about the cord being short as some have mentioned. The cord is a standard length, for those that need to extend the cord you can unwind it from the bottom of the base and wind it back if you need to shorten again.

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for A$79.00.

Shan

ShanSydney Surrounds, NSW

So far so good

After reading the reviews I was a little sceptical but went ahead and bought this. I love it so far, yes the cord isn’t as long but where I have it, is fine. Will be keeping an eye out for leaks. Loving the temperature setting, I use the 90 degree one for coffee and it’s perfect, use the 70 for green tea and that is also great. Can’t fault so far - having a 2 year warranty is a bonus so
Will see how it wears over time.
Price wise, much more affordable to do the same job as other brands.

Purchased in February 2020 at Big W for A$79.00.

snapback

snapback

So far, so good...

I was given this kettle as a Christmas present, so I haven't owned or used it for long. However, I think it has been designed nicely (in a visual sense). Yes, the power cord is VERY short, so if you can't place it right next to a power point, either don't buy it or use an extension cord. The beep beep when boiled is very quiet, and often I don't hear it. The thermostat seems particularly inaccurate: to boil at 100C, it just keeps going, long after the water has boiled, then eventually stops. The "Coffee 95C" setting actually boils the water, but shuts off just after boiling, so I use this setting instead of the 100C one. Time will tell how reliable it will be, but so far I am satisfied with it.

Purchased in December 2019.

Vin LeverMid North Coast, NSW

Variable temperatures for differing purposes from Russel Hobbs kettle preset

Recently purchased this kettle after the previous cheaper one failed when the plastic top hinge on the lid broke - a weakness in the new top opening kettles.
I liked the various temperature controls for different teas and coffee. I have tried them and I think my filter and plunger coffee tastes better. Boils quickly but does not get too hot. Pours OK and allows for boiling of smaller amounts of water.
Neat looking kitchen object.

Purchased in August 2019 at BIGW for A$79.00.

ak47wong

ak47wongAU

A good kettle with some design flaws

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W.

David

DavidSydney Surrounds, NSW

Buttons get stuck - don't buy this!

We had this kettle for about 6 months before the most commonly used temperature setting buttons began to get stuck. Sometimes we'd have to press them multiple times, and very hard, for them to work. Other times, the kettle would just keep boiling and not shut off properly - probably because it "thought" that we were holding down the button, when in fact it was just stuck.

Poor manufacturing quality.

Purchased in April 2018.

AnthonySydney, NSW

Leaked after 3 days from new !!

It looked great. Stainless steel body and had a 2 year warranty. Also the price was reasonable in the mid range for water kettles. But after only three days it started leaking water from the bottom of the water level window.
That's pretty poor design or quality control. I am not going to replace it with anything Russell Hobbs, as I don't trust their quality.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Petam

PetamSydney, NSW

Dangerous leak after 2.5weeks of purchase

After purchasing this kettle only 2 and a half weeks ago I went to turn kettle on and it wasn’t working. I noticed water leaking from the plastic window display which had gone through the electrics at the base. I’m lucky not to have been electrocuted. It maybe a dangerous manufacturing fault but I would not recommend this kettle.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

HobogregGoulburn Valley, VIC

Top Job.

What a Great easy to use Kettle. I looked around and done my research and this is it. The winner in saving power no more boil-boil until it trips not this, it has a Coffee button for the perfect temperature 5 pre-set buttons for Black tea to Green tea. All I know is this is the best kettle none come close. Beep Beep. (The people in the know what this means.)