Russell Hobbs RHSC650

Russell Hobbs RHSC650

MPN: RHB-RHSC650

Excellent slow cooker and great after sales service

After my old sunbeam slow cooker died (after 12 years) I replaced it with a Russell Hobbs. Unlike the Sunbeam it had a nonstick aluminium crock, as opposed to the ceramic crock. I was a bit worried about not being able to put the aluminium insert in the dishwasher, but it is so easy to clean and so light. I love it. So good to be able to sear directly in the crock, and it switches to keep warm mode automatically after a pre-selected cooking time. It will hold the finished meal in the keep warm mode for up to 10 hours. My appliance developed a fault shortly after purchase and the whole after sales process was a very positive experience. They replaced the whole unit in very fast time without incurring any out of pocket expenses. Oh, and the food it is producing is much nicer than the trusty old Sunbeam. I would highly recommend this product, and the security of top quality after sales service I received.

Purchased .

Wow!! Amazing. Worth every dollar!!

First time owning a slow cooker. Wasn’t sure it would work but this was the easiest thing. Just put in the meat set timer for 8hrs came home to most succulent delicious meat ever. Literally falling apart. So easy to clean and use. There are hundreds of recipies to try.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Can't live without it!

Cooks meat (red and chicken) perfectly. Half of our winter meals are now prepared in this slow cooker. Feel perfectly comfortable leaving it on during the day while no one is home. Steam is locked in with the lid. Easy to press buttons and clear LCD screen shows remaining time. Very reliable and happy with it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Love it!

I did a fair bit of research before buying this slow cooker. I really wanted one that I could brown the meat in and then use the same pot for slow cooking (why dirty two dishes if you can cut it down to one?!). I also wanted one with a timer so that I could set it start an hour or so after I leave for work.
The Russell Hobbs slow cooker does both! It’s a great size, not too big and not too small (we’re a family of 5). I’ve started cooking all my roasts in it and they finish up being so tender that I can’t lift them out in one piece.
It’s easy to use, easy to clean and makes great meals. Would recommend this to anyone!!

Good looking

I am very happy with the cooking results. It is very easy to clean and does a very good job. The products features are very proficient and do the job extremely well. If anything happened to the one I have got, I would buy another one the same without any hesitation. I do recommend this product.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Love it!

Wonderful slow cooker - cooks meats perfectly. Reasonably priced compared to some others and works just as well. It's a good size too - I use it almost everyday and it hasn't let me down. Only issue is that it isn't dishwasher friendly but that doesn't worry me. It can be used on the stove top to sear meats which is a bonus.

Russell Hobbs

My my my what a great cooker iv had this little beauty since iv got this in jan this year its has been my favorite one hasn't let me down got it from the good guys got it delivered straight to my door you couldn't ask for anything better Thump's up

My favourite winter item

Russell Hobbs has done it again! This is my favourite winter item because I set it up before work and come home to a fragrant house. The features are very straight forward to use and the results are always fantastic! It is easy to clean and it actually looks great on my kitchen bench!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Affordable slow cooker!

Makes great slow cook dishes. Cooked lamb shanks for 8 hours and it turned out perfect. I really like how the heat is constant and it leaves the meat intact. I wont need to worry about the dish drying out as it retains liquids really well. Highly recommended to all busy people.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Happy with performance

Easy to use, not using much space in pantry, and definetely manual book showing all perfectly.
I had it for months and not even any issues until now.
The built looks okay but for functions are the most i looking for.
Price is not as bad the other brand and pretty good warranty, too

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Thank goodness for the aluminum teflon dish

I have very bad arthritis, the lightness of picking up the cooker is amazing with this feature and the cleaning a breeze. The cooking of the meats speaks for its self, so tender and succulent, will never again cook a casserole or roast in my oven, well done Russell Hobbs

Date PurchasedMay 2016