Russell Hobbs RHSC650

Russell Hobbs RHSC650

MPNs: 3324, RHB-RHSC650, RHSC650 and RHSC650BLK
See the Best Slow Cookers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Russell Hobbs

4.3
Rick Hammett
Rick HammettWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don’t believe product is in to date with modern extrications stove tops

Good if u just want a slow cooker - inner not compatable in an induction cook top stove - nearly all modern electric stove tops are induction. No warning on box just when u read the instructions are u made aware.

Best slow cooker

Best slow cooker I’ve ever had. Very convenient to use the insert to brown on the stovetop. Much easier to clean than the ceramic inserts. I’ve used it so many times.

Purchased in at The Good Guys.

Sophie
SophieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

'Low' temp is too high

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $90.

Mark in PerthPerth, WA

More "seal and simmer" than slow cooker

This is my 3rd slow cooker, successor to an excellent Cuisinart, but half the price. Mostly used to make chicken bone broth. Simple controls, so easy to use, and the lightweight insert makes hand washing so much easier compared to a heavy ceramic insert. I say seal and simmer because I noticed after about 12 hours that my bone broth was at a low simmer, which is a higher temperature than I expected on LOW. I have yet to try browning meat in it, but I imagine it would cook a lovely chicken dinner in about an hour.

bucaneer
bucaneerAU

Excellent slow cooker and great after sales service

J-Man
J-ManSydney

Wow!! Amazing. Worth every dollar!!

First time owning a slow cooker. Wasn’t sure it would work but this was the easiest thing. Just put in the meat set timer for 8hrs came home to most succulent delicious meat ever. Literally falling apart. So easy to clean and use. There are hundreds of recipies to try.

Blanche R.
Blanche R.Perth

Can't live without it!

Cooks meat (red and chicken) perfectly. Half of our winter meals are now prepared in this slow cooker. Feel perfectly comfortable leaving it on during the day while no one is home. Steam is locked in with the lid. Easy to press buttons and clear LCD screen shows remaining time. Very reliable and happy with it.

Date Purchased

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Jen
JenInverell

Love it!

I did a fair bit of research before buying this slow cooker. I really wanted one that I could brown the meat in and then use the same pot for slow cooking (why dirty two dishes if you can cut it down to one?!). I also wanted one with a timer so that I could set it start an hour or so after I leave for work.
The Russell Hobbs slow cooker does both! It’s a great size, not too big and not too small (we’re a family of 5). I’ve started cooking all my roasts in it and they finish up being so tender that I can’t lift them out in one piece.
It’s easy to use, easy to clean and makes great meals. Would recommend this to anyone!!

Dawny
DawnyRingwood

Good looking

I am very happy with the cooking results. It is very easy to clean and does a very good job. The products features are very proficient and do the job extremely well. If anything happened to the one I have got, I would buy another one the same without any hesitation. I do recommend this product.

Ally
AllyBrisbane

Love it!

Wonderful slow cooker - cooks meats perfectly. Reasonably priced compared to some others and works just as well. It's a good size too - I use it almost everyday and it hasn't let me down. Only issue is that it isn't dishwasher friendly but that doesn't worry me. It can be used on the stove top to sear meats which is a bonus.

Mick66
Mick66Morwell

Russell Hobbs

My my my what a great cooker iv had this little beauty since iv got this in jan this year its has been my favorite one hasn't let me down got it from the good guys got it delivered straight to my door you couldn't ask for anything better Thump's up

Michelle
MichelleAdelaide

My favourite winter item

Russell Hobbs has done it again! This is my favourite winter item because I set it up before work and come home to a fragrant house. The features are very straight forward to use and the results are always fantastic! It is easy to clean and it actually looks great on my kitchen bench!

keith k
keith kMelbourne

Affordable slow cooker!

Makes great slow cook dishes. Cooked lamb shanks for 8 hours and it turned out perfect. I really like how the heat is constant and it leaves the meat intact. I wont need to worry about the dish drying out as it retains liquids really well. Highly recommended to all busy people.

Happy with performance

Easy to use, not using much space in pantry, and definetely manual book showing all perfectly.
I had it for months and not even any issues until now.
The built looks okay but for functions are the most i looking for.
Price is not as bad the other brand and pretty good warranty, too

Barry
BarryVictoria, 3201

Thank goodness for the aluminum teflon dish

I have very bad arthritis, the lightness of picking up the cooker is amazing with this feature and the cleaning a breeze. The cooking of the meats speaks for its self, so tender and succulent, will never again cook a casserole or roast in my oven, well done Russell Hobbs