VerifiedMPN:R18MS216-0

1 review
Mark B
Mark BSydney, NSW6 posts

Wish I bought this sooner

This has been a great addition to my Ryobi ONE+ reno kit. It's lightweight and super easy to carry around and I can use wherever needed without worrying power cords trailing behind. I've used for fascias, new roof struts, trim and cladding. Would definitely recommend for anyone invested in the Ryobi ONE+ ecosystem.

spanner
spanner

When I adjust the top guide on the saw to make the saw cut square the itre cuts do not wrk, ho do you fix this