Ryobi 190cc 4 Stroke RPW3200

Ryobi 190cc 4 Stroke RPW3200 Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

App

Appasked

Here in details you write maximum water flow 5.7 liter per minute I guess it's a typing mistake

Harrymichelleasked

I've just finished cleaning the deck and it did a good job however when cleaning the machine and packing it up i noticed the hose has been melted in a few places , How Have I managed to do this ? I did not notice a warning sticker to tell me to keep it clear of any parts of the machine .

Stratton C.
Stratton C.

Bro are you stupid, it’s an engine it’s going to get hot. Common sense will help you

Harrymichelle

Thanks Bro , for your very helpful advice , Yes I must be stupid . Common sense was a tad damp that day .

Kimbo

Kimboasked

Can you put deck cleaning solution in the soap tank?

Nudge

Nudgeasked

Hi there
Can u buy a hose extension to work at heights and unit can stay on ground level? Will it affect the unit if so.
Cheers

Jan

Janasked

I purchased this one yesterday..set it up fine until I attached the 5 in 1 nozzle. Water pressure fills the wand but nothing comes out of the nozzle. Any ideas?

bmorey

Nozzle selector not lined up with arrow?

Kenneth O

Kenneth Oasked

Where can I buy the new hose?

Macy

Macyasked

I've only just bought this unit. I went to use the soap spray today to clean my deck. When I put the nozzle on the soap spray setting and turned it on, there was very little pressure. So much so that I could put my hand in front of the spray. Hence it didn't clean my deck very well. Is it supposed to come out at any discernible pressure???

bmorey

This is correct behaviour. The soap setting is very low pressure and only for applying soap, not for cleaning. The cleaning comes in when you wash off the soap and grime on the high pressure setting.

Al Uren

Al Urenasked

Anyone having an issue with the pressure as it starts well then after a couple of minutes it drops back?

Simo
Simo

Sorry I haven't experienced this issue. All i can suggest is to make sure it's primed fully and the water source is unrestricted and clean. Also, Are you turning the choke off after first starting?

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives