Ryobi RBV3600/RBV3650

RBV3600, RBV3650 (Kit) (See All)
See the Best Electric Blower Vacuums in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ryobi

• Safety

Brisbane
BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish. Don't buy

First unit dead on arrival. Would turn on for no more than 3 seconds then automatically turn off. Second unit dead after first battery cycle. Cycle only lasted 10min which is hardly enough for a decent size yard.

Purchased in November 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $280.

Mike C.
Mike C.

Decent Blower Vac

I bought the blower vac kit in 2015. The blower vac itself is well-built. Though I did have to get a new replacement battery after a few years. My only complaint is that the bag needs to be replaced more often than expected.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores.

Philip
Philip Perth, WA

Poor battery life

My fault as should have checked this first but battery life is terrible and thought my unit was faulty until I checked on line. Very heavy unit and if I could would demand my money back as no good for working on the garden. This is the first ever product review I have posted as so unhappy with this product, waste of nearly $500.

Purchased in January 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores.

Keithy
KeithyNorth Queensland, QLD

Cliche - just blown away ;-)

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

jim mac
jim macSydney, NSW

ryobi blower vacuum bag

ryobi have a new bag for this model its much better than the old one , my ryobi blower vac lasted me 11 months, and gave up, i returned it to bunnings and they replaced it, the new model is much lighter ant the bag has been replaced and leaves are not sticking

Purchased in December 2020 for $239.

Andrew G.Hunter Region, NSW

Not worth the cost, but not many other options out there

I was quite disappointed with this and about to take it back. The battery in mulching lasts for maybe 6 or 7 minutes, im not even getting 10 which most others are getting. with the 4000MAH pack its barely fit for use. It does work ok enough to suck up the leaves, however when it wont even finish one side of the house and then you have to wait 3 hours for the battery to charge its pretty embarrassing .

Purchased in December 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $440.

Maree
MareeSydney, NSW

Regret buying.

Extremely Cumbersome, heavy, blower rubbish and battery only lasts about 10 min. After 10 mins of use I was already regretting the money spent on this purchase. Expensive! If I could return it I would. I already had the Ryobi hedge trimmer so thought I was buying a product of similar standard. Big disappointment!! Not had it long enough to experience the issues with the bag. Have that to look forward to.

Purchased in September 2020.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Ryobi BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.

Purchased my Ryobi and for the price its a big disappointment.
Vacuum function is not that powerful and blocks up easily.
The blower is no where as powerful as they make out.
Battery life is also short only around 12 minutes continuous use.
On the bright side it's light and switches between vac and blower easily.
I also have the Ryobi 36v Hedger which is a great product so you can understand my disappointment with the blower Vac.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $279.

Moo

Bunnings Should stop selling this product.

Cmac
CmacSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not buy this ryobi rubbish

Totally bad designed product, I’m over 6 ft tall and the bag still drags on concrete paths etc causing holes, the zipper is also absolute rubbish, new bag required every 3 to 5 hours of use, noisy and way underpowered compared to petrol, and like all the ryobi 36 volt range the battery self destructs at about the 3 yr Mark, check the price of ryobi 5.0 battery’s lol, they have to be kidding, Bunnings need to take this product off there shelves to save there reputation, don’t waste your money

Purchased in March 2016.

Spoodge6
Spoodge6Sydney, NSW

Exactly what I wanted

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $400.

Rexyv
RexyvADELAIDE

Not good

Heavy, expensive with inadequate battery life.
For $500 plus I would pass.
Have purchased many Ryobi 18 volt battery tools and they are great. Unfortunately I forked out good money for a 36volt blower/vac unit.Unless you are very fit and looking for a workout ,steer clear.
Buy a good broom.

Purchased in December 2019 for $540.

G.Hawkins
G.HawkinsPerth, WA

Faulty zipper

Like many other reviewers I have to replace the blower vac bag 6 times over a period of 2 years.
The last zipper separated from the seam in only 4 weeks.
Cannot possibly believe that Ryobi does not redesign a more robust zipper they must of hundreds if not thousands returned faulty.
The machine is brilliant especially if you are running it with the 36v 5amp battery.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings for $249.

Geoff
GeoffSouthwest, VIC

Great unit! Crap bag!

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

always little issues

When this machine works its great , but its too heavy , even with shoulder strap . Every time I go and pull it apart to clean up a blade jam for a twig or something I can never get it going again , have to take it to service centre . I wouldn't buy another one . The battery set up and swaps for other tools is really confusing and try to get a sensible answer from someone at bunnings .
I have other ryobi products , too any in fact , but they are good compared to this terrible device .

Purchased in August 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for $500.

Flaxen
FlaxenPerth, WA

Reasonable product till battery needs replacing

The blower vac worked reasonably well from purchase in 2015 until I needed a new battery.
A new battery from Bunnings is $299. I can purchase a new kit for $449 from Bunnings. I also purchased a hedge trimmer but now both are useless as I cannot afford $299 for a new battery.
There are other makes on the market at a fraction of the cost & if one needs a new battery then you are not being ripped off.

Purchased in November 2015 at Bunnings Warehouse for $499.