S-26 Alula Gold Delicateeze

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by S-26 Alula

• Breastfed Child Yes (4) · No (8)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (9) · No (3)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (4) · No (8)

Love this product

The only formula our baby will drink - be mindful not all coles and woolies have ample supplies of this type so recommend having a spare tin or two around Incase

Purchased in June 2020 for $24.00.

Only thing that Helped my bub

My bub was constipated with nan optipro (till 1 month age) and in pain on passing. Shifted to s26 gradually worked well till now (3 months age). Small changes like water needs to warmer need to add the anti colic straw after mixing (as suggested for all formula by bottle manufacturer- dr. Browns) but totally worth for my bub’s comfort. Poos are smelly but that’s alright.

Purchased in July 2021 at Woolworths for $25.00.

Karen Owers
Karen OwersSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolute life saver!

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths for $25.99.

Ellie H.
Ellie H.South East Queensland, QLD

100% recommend

Took him a while to get use to it as it’s quite thick. Absolutely no side effects but a happy baby that has slept through the night from 9 weeks. I use the brezza so it’s made in 30 seconds perfectly. Highly recommend this to anyone

Purchased in March 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $26.00.

Sim1here
Sim1hereSydney, NSW

S-26 Alula Gold Delicateeze

We began using this formula when I had some supply issues. Bub took to it quite well, you need to mix it well with quite warm water otherwise it will go clumpy. I found it difficult to shake this with colic bottles with the spout. It would sort of just clump around the straw. The mix is on the oily side, it leaves a bit of a film on bottles.
We found bubs poos and vomit became smellier when using this product and poos were more runny.
Overall it's been an ok product for us.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths.

Kaytee WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish

Worst formula ever!

We started this formula after a recommendation from the paediatrician. It promotes itself as being for constipation but that’s exactly what it caused in my baby who had never been constipated before. The formula is thicker and took longer to warm than other formulas we tried (Nan Supreme, Nan Comfort & Aptamil Allerpro) and often was still cold after 5 mins in the bottle warmer. My baby went from drinking 100+ mls in other formulas to only having 70-80mls each feed and then started being well below her daily quota. It also has one scoop of formula to 60mls so you need to prepare 60ml increments and not 30mls like most other formulas. Definitely don’t recommend, suggest avoiding this one. It’s also made in Mexico and not Australia.

Purchased in July 2021 at Woolworths for $26.00.

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Feeding my baby from 1st month

Hi i feed my baby s26 deliteezee formula after we tried S26 gold. Baby is now 4 months old and they have no gas and consipation since we change it. Can you please explain how many months we can give it to my baby before change it to s26 gold if they have not any consipation problem? Is there any side effect of this formula even baby doesn’t have conspitaion?

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Australia for $23.00.

Breastfed Child Yes

MaLeiza
MaLeizaNorthern Territory

Product comes with pros and cons

Purchased in December 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $26.00.

Sarah P.
Sarah P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy but needs to be heated when prepared.

My daughter has been mixed fed since she was 11 days old and suffered from colic until approx 4.5 months. We started on another formula initially but noticed it was causing discomfort so after doing a lot of reading it was recommended that move onto a partially hydrolyzed formula before removing the cows milk protein all together. We have been happy ever since and will be staying on this until we can give cows milk at 12 months. The only downside to a formula like this is it needs to be mixed with warm water so we don't have the luxury of mixing it with room temp water on the go.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $20.00.

Lizaloo
LizalooSouth Australia

Works for us

This was our 4th formula change and I'm so glad we finally found one that worked for our mixed fed bub. We had major tummy/wind issues for his first 2 months of life but after a few days of switching to the s26 delicate he was a different baby. Even started sleeping through the night. 4/5 stars because it's a little pricey and leaves an oily residue in bottles making them hard to get clean.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $26.00.

Nikki
NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

We put our daughter onto this formula after 2 months of trying other brands. She suffered from colic and this was the only formula that helped reduce her symptoms. It was a godsend. She loves it and drinks every bit. She is still using it at 6 months. It's easy to use, mixes well. Its a little oily but not a problem.
Can't recommend it highly enough. Thank you.

Purchased in January 2019 at Priceline for $21.99.

Lisa
LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gave my baby bad gas and painful farts.

Bad gas!!! My baby had colic which is why we chose this formula. At first I was very hesitant to give it to my baby because it literally smells like swisties cheese and I was use to bellamys which was a nice smelling one. But my baby liked it and put on weight so that wasnt a problem. It is also clumpy and needs to be shaken quite alot compared to other formulas and its very greasy and hard to clean bottles. But the problem was It gave my baby really bad gas and really foul smelly farts way more than he had before and very painful farts aswell, this was a deal breaker for a colic baby. We have since changed to a goat formula and no bad gas at all.

Purchased in March 2019 for $25.00.

Breastfed Child No

Josie2879
Josie2879asked

Hi my baby is 9.5 months old and isn’t interested in many solids so is mainly having formula (S26 DelicateEze) … is he getting enough iron etc?

We've sent you a DM. Thanks

Cassie M.
Cassie M.asked

I’ve put my 5 month old daughter on s26 gold delecate eaze , for her constipstion she’s been on it for about 7 days and her poos are still quite hard , how long does it usally take for it to become effective?

Dear Cassie,
Thank you for your enquiry.
As you know your baby’s stools will change regularly as they develop and there are many things that may impact stool consistency. We would prefer you to contact us for a more individualised response, call our careline on 1800 552 229. The Careline is available on Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm AEST. For general guidance, please visit our website.
If you are concerned about your baby’s bowel habits, you should also speak to your healthcare professional for guidance.
Warmest Regards
Careline Team

Rhej
Rhejasked

Hello. I would just like to ask regarding the formula volume. Example I make 120mls based on the tin guide. If I put 120mls water and add 2 scoops of formula, the total volume goes upto 140mls. Question, what volume should I log in if bub consumes the whole bottle? Is it the 120mls based on the water or 140mls?

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Rhej, Thanks for your question. The volume of a bottle should be calculated based on the final volume of powder + water as the nutritional information on the packaging label is based on 100ml of prepared product.

See all S-26 Alula Gold Delicateeze questions