S-26 Alula Gold Soy

S-26 Alula Gold Soy

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by S-26 Alula

4.3
  • Breastfed Child Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (2) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (2)
Lana
LanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good alternative

My toddler has cows milk allergy triggering eczema, formula has been a great replacement for cow milk, but I haven’t been able to find a follow on formula for after 1 yo.

Purchased in September 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

Helen
HelenPerth, WA

My Nephew loves the milk

Bought this for my nephew who has ezcema and is allergic to cow and goat milk and most of the milk formula over the counter, he loves it and drink it two to three times per day without any digestive problems or hives

+ baby seems to like it alot
+ very easy to prepare as it dissolves quickly
+ easy to digest and doesn’t cause any allergic reactions

- seems to contain quite alot of vegetable oil, which makes it difficult to clean the bottle
- not sure if it is good for frequent consumption since vegetable oil contains too much omega 6 fatty acids

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $21.74.

Breastfed Child No

Other Baby Formulas

Alex
Alex

Amazing formula

Amazing formula for children with milk allergies, my niece had severe ezchma and it cleared up completely within days of starting this formula. Although shes picky with formulas, she loved the taste. Its well formulated, seems to work just as well as cow's milk formula. Thank you for including plant based options!

OjJoey81
OjJoey81Melbourne, Victoria

Satisfied with Formula.

* Easy to prepare.
* Child drank it and seemed to enjoy it. (Please note child was ana to dairy)

I believe it is the best Soy Formula on the market.
Only issue is not as readily available in Supermarkets and sold out quickly. If it was on sale, you had to ring and prebook. Id suggest going to a pharmacy to get them.

Baby Formulas

Find out how S-26 Alula Gold Soy compares to other Baby Formulas

Belinda
BelindaPerth

Baby loves it

Easy to prepare, but there is no lip on the tin so it makes the first few feeds a bit tricky to level off the scop. It’s fine when the tin isn’t completely full. I like the larger scoop. My baby likes the taste. Bub is allergic to cows milk protein but we have not seen any reactions with s26 soy.

Katee
KateeArundel

Great formula

No soy formula is easy to prepare but my baby loves this formula. Its alot nicer than Karicare Soy and it seems to agree with my little ones tummy alot more. Ive tried almost every formula avaliable and this one is the one that works for us.. happy baby means a happy life.

Horrible - this has corn syrup

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
SummerCjxoMildura

Wow!

For 3 months my son screamed non stop the doctors kept telling me it was just silent reflux I didn't believe them the treatments didn't work when I was finally told he had a severe cow's milk allergy I immediately turned to s26 soy it's worked wonders our son is much much happier.
not too badly priced at chemist warehouse
bit expensive at supermarkets

Other Baby Formulas

jelee_beanSydney

No issues with this formula

My son has cow milk allergies and I had a difficult time looking for a formula for him. When my paediatrician suggested S26 Gold Soy, my baby had no issues with it. My baby is growing well both physically and learning wise. Compared to the other soy formulas on the market, this one is definately the first one to go to.
Loved that my baby didn't have any negative reactions to it.
Some of the nutrition levels (that matter to me) could be higher

Baby Formulas

Find out how S-26 Alula Gold Soy compares to other Baby Formulas

Shannon Mathews
Shannon MathewsVictoria, 3350

Great Formula

After my little boy got diagnosed with Cow Milk Protein Allegery, we were told to try him on a Soy Based Formula. So our first try was S26 Gold Soy and after a week we seen a huge difference in our little boy. He was no longer screaming and pushing in pain due to consipation and was back to his happy self. Such a reflief to get your happy bub back
Happy Bub
Bit expensive compare to other formula's

Hayley G.
Hayley G.asked

Hi,
My bub has been on this formula since around 5 months but he is now 14 months and I can't find a stage 2 soy formula anywhere. We have tried regular soy milk and almond milk but they upset his stomach, any suggestions?

S-26 Alula
Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Hayley, we have sent an answer to you via your DM. Thanks Careline

Jenny.C
Jenny.Casked

Can I get a sample to try. Do you have in the sachets? Grandson has cows milk allergy, Still being breast fed. Don’t want to buy tin only to Be wasted.

S-26 Alula
Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for contacting us regarding samples of S-26 Gold Soy infant formula. As Aspen complies with the MAIF Agreement (Australia's response to the WHO Code) which describes the appropriate marketing of infant formula, we cannot provide samples of our infant formula range to the public. If you have any further queries, you can contact our Careline on 1800 552 229 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm AEST).

Warm regards,
Careline team.

Important mandatory statement: Breastfeeding is best for babies. https://www.bubbahood.com.au/feeding/benefits-of-breast-milk.

Kim
Kimasked

My son is 12 weeks old. He is on LoSec for Reflux (which I wonder if my Pead is correct in diagnosing after reading some of these reviews). He also has a floppy larynx and very colicy. I wonder if it's a cow's milk allergy instead. Can someone tell me how a GP tests an infant for a cow's milk allergy? Plus he always screams at bed time, wakes after 40 minutes and pulls his legs up as though he's got stomach pain. Been constipated a few times in the last month. We are currently using Karicare Aptamil AR formula. Does anyone know of a formula that is gentle on bub's belly for colic & constipation plus suitable for reflux? Thank you.

jelee_bean

Hello. Sorry to hear about bub. My GP and Pead diagnosed my son through answering a series of their questions. Eventually he grew out of it though when he turned 1. We switched to Aptamil Profutura because we found some of the key ingredients like DHA/AA were significantly higher than the other formulas. Sigh, in the past I have had incorrect diagnosis from the GP's so it will definately be a good idea if you take your bub to another Pead for a second opinion. Westmead Children's Hospital have good GP's who are very very thorough and did full checks like blood tests and urine tests to diagnose my bub when he was continually throwing up mysteriously. Hope he gets better soon. Or have you tried giving him breast milk?

SummerCjxo

A naturopath can do allergy testing apparently it's better than using a doctor or paed. In the meantime anything HA is better on bubs tummy than regular or even reflux formulas. Losec takes a while to work buy the karicare thickener to add to bubs formula but only do so if you take your baby off reflux formula. My son has a milk allergy the only I could tell he had it was by eliminating dairy. He has been on soy since 10 weeks old and we noted a massive difference in him within 48 hours of the change all his doctors tests had come back inconclusive which why I suggest a naturopath :-) good luck darl it's so hard having a sick baby x

Get an answer from our members and S-26 Alula representatives