SAB34057

1.0

ShoppingBlows

ShoppingBlowsIllawarra, NSW

SABCO - made in the USA not SA - and useless

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Not happy Jan

Not happy JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero stars! But great if you just want to move dirt around!

This is by far the WORST mop I have ever used. It will literally pick NOTHING up. Try all you can but I guarantee dirt particles, hair etc will remain on the floor & just be moved from one spot to another. Even if you have pre vaccuumed, I actually started laughing at how pathetic it was & I can't even use the handle on another mop so it's in the bin. Never again & total waste of money!

FrustratedSydney, NSW

Totally disaster in product design management

Mops & Buckets

Find out how Sabco Wondermop compares to other Mops & Buckets

I want to tell the world that Sabco are marketing grubs!

Nice green colours. Does each product attachment fit long handle? No. Different sizes, different threads. The mop, swish line, broom all require a different handle. You get sucked in once. Steer clear of these Sabco marketing grubs. They don't care about the consumer. I now have the swish set, a mop head and a broom handle. The green colour now makes me puke.

Andrew

AndrewSydney

Could be the worst mop ever

why this is called a mop is unbelievable, it's pretty much useless and has enfuriated me since day 1. It's now in the rubbish.
    Wouldn't recommend at all and going back to the mop and bucket!

Sabco C.Sabco

Pointless mop. Does not clean.

Absolute waste of time it just moved it around and scratches your floor. There does not seem to be enough strips to create movement on the dirt. I would not bother even trying this mob out.

Shax

ShaxPerth

This is not the mop you are looking for

Got this mop thinking it would be good for pet hair and the fine sand that fills our home. It was not. Even after mopping two or three times if I let the baby crawl on the floor he is dirty and I feel like I have wasted an hour of my life. The handle where it connects is rusty and I have one that extends by twisting, which I always seem to manage to untwist when trying to drain the water in the bucket and end up nearly falling over as the handle contracts. Do not waste your money.

Sabco C.Sabco

Worst mop I have ever had

This would have to be the worst mop I have ever used. It does not clean the floor effectively at all. The only area that can remove dirt is right in the middle where the head attaches to the handle. It takes forever to mop a small section of floor. Very disappointing and I would not recommend.

Ineffective

TheDivineMissM

TheDivineMissMPerth, WA

Wouldn't recommend

This mop doesn't lift grime or dirt off the floor. It simply swishes it around.
    It is very light and easy to use however being so light, it doesn't feel sturdy. I am pressing very hard as I mop to try and remove 'stuff' from my kitchen floor. I much prefer my old mop... unfortunately I threw it away and don't recall the brand!
    The mop head squeezer is quite effective in getting rid of excess water.
    I would not recommend this mop.
    The mop head squeezer is quite effective in getting rid of excess water.
    This mop doesn't lift grime or dirt off the floor. It simply swishes it around.

Mops & Buckets