Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Lite

Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Lite

Best car sears ever

I love this car seat. I bought two for my boy. one for my car and the other for my hubby
very easy to install, easy to take the cloth off, wash and put it back on.
the head supporter is movable up and down depending on your baby's head location.
it will last up until my boy grows out of car seat.

I bought an capsule for our second baby, as this car seat can be used from 6 month, she will be straight to this car sear after the capsule. very useful!

Purchased in March 2017 for $299.00.

Safety
Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment

Worth the money

I bought 2 of these for my 2 & 4 year old and love them
They are the easiest car seats to install and adjust strap length and headrest height.
My kids are able to fall asleep in them and still have their head properly supported not like other car seat/ booster seats I’ve tried.
Will be buying 2 more for second car.

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Good Slim Seat

Easy to install and slim fit leaves plenty of room around it for other car seats.
Well padded and soft for young children. 2 recline positions make it great for sleeping children. Covers age range of 6 months to 8 years which makes it a great long term car seat.

Hi Bec, thanks for taking the time to leave such a good review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Awesome value for money

Just purchased this seat for my two year old son and it is great! So easy to install and it feels super safe. My boy loves it and his head doesn't move around while asleep like it did in his previous seat. Overall great seat and I highly recommend it

Hi Karlie, Thanks for your fantastic review, if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

This is perfect for 6 months to 8 years

Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Lite is perfect for 6 months to 8 years, it is very light and easy to install and easy to adjust the strap. I'm happy with this seat and I would recommend this seat to others. I got it on sale for $198 from Baby bunting and the price is worth paying.

Hi Raghumahesh, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Safe car seat

Very easy to install. Good for grandparents to use. Not too bulky to fit into a smaller car. Good safety features easy to transfer to other vehicles straps could be a bit longer as the child gets older making it necessary to purchase a larger car seat for children earlier than possibly necessary.

Excellent car seat, best value

I run a family daycare & have just replaced my maxi riders for four of the maxilites. Looked at a number of carseats & this was the best value & fit our needs well, very happy I choose this model. Originally was going to go for the Maxiguard pro but decided we didn't need arm rest or cup holders & a lighter more narrow seat was the best option. As I transport children of various ages the easy adjust harness is a must have. The fabric looks breathable & easy to wipe down. The seats are recommended for 6mths- 4yrs with built in harness, Though I'd be hesitant to put a child under 9mths in this & still use a rear facing car seat for any children under 12mths which I'd highly recommend. The harness however on this seat has a lot of room to grow, my 9month old fit nice & comfy & looked supported & I tested the seats on one of my 90 percentile in height 4yr olds to measure the sizing & there was very little difference with heights between maxilite & maxiguard & he still has plenty of room till he outgrows the shoulder harness on this seat, so I would definitely say a 6yr old could fit in this harness easily.

Nice sturdy Seat

This seat is superlight! it has two options for recline and adjust the straps is a easy job. Installation is the same as your usual car seat install and the space where you thread the seatbelt has plenty of room for you to put your hand through. Cushioning is good especially around the arms and head area. The only negative i can say on this product is that the chair near the legs doesnt curve up near the sides of the leg and instead drops off, also the recline is not as reclined as it could be as my daughter seems to lean forward when she falls asleep. This was recommended by a friend. Overall the good points is that its easy to adjust the setting on the seat and well built.

Love it in black!

The Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO was the 2nd carseat we bought (we gave one to the grandparents) and we liked it so much we had to go with Britax again when we bought our second car. However, being on a tighter budget we bought the lite version and havent looked back!

As far as I can tell, there is very little difference between the two versions, except that the PRO can go up to 8 years and this one 4 years (by then we plan to have a 2nd baby so will get a booster for 4+). It is comfortable for our 18mo toddler, with easy to adjust strap lengths and heights. Even in winter with different layers of clothing, we can easily adjust the seatbelt every time.

The good reputation of Britax also gives us peace of mind when considering our purchase. Technically this is the third Britax in our family - 1 grandparent, 2 cars. They supposedly also have a replacement guarantee if you're in a carcrash, so you dont get a compromised carseat. This would give me peace of mind if buying second hand, but the Britaxes get snapped up like hotcakes on Facebook Marketplace so hubby ran out of patience and bought it new.

good and happy with it

got it about three months ago when its on sales. it's light and easy to install. the seat belts are easy to adjust. It's good brand so trust the quality. think of choose between different models and in the end choose the one suitable for 4-8 years, so it can last long. recommended

Good seat for good price

Bought this seat as an age upgrade for my daughter with the arrival of my son as he took over her newborn convertible seat. The maxi kite I comfortable for her now she is getting bigger but still has the plushness and padding I was looking for too. Being slimline means its easy to get past her seat into the back row of our van too. Very happy with it

Good seat that will last

I bought this as a second seat but have ended up using it as our full time seat. It's easy to install and you don't need to take it out to adjust the harness belt height as your child grows. It's padded and comfy but the base doesn't hug bubs legs so it's open and much cooler. It also reclines so when she's asleep her head doesn't fall forward... I'm very happy with this seat, it's definitely value for money.

Hi D Searle, Thanks for your terrific review, if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330, kind regards, The Britax Team :)

Great for 2y/o

- easy to install, wish it were isofix like our original seat though.
- straps are good but the padding needs tweaking. We took it off because it twists around etc...
- Great amount of room for my daughter who is quite tall and a bigger build.
- Much less sweaty due to the lower sides along the base.
- head rest has good support.
We bought this so that it could last her for years and it absolutely will. Straps adjust so easily without having to remove the seat and re thread straps.

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for your terrific review, if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330, kind regards, The Britax Team :)

So glad we bought it.

We bought this as we are expecting another baby so i wanted a 6mnth to 8 years seat so my 17 mnth can use it for years.it is easy to instal but the best thing about it is that you dont have to take the seat out and thread the seat belts through higher holes as your toddler grows. You just lift up a handle and the whole thing moves up with no effort! The only downer is that the padding pn the seat beats rub and hurt his neck if they are placed on his shoulders so we just move them onto his chest.

Hi Lisa, thanks for your review and we're happy to hear you love the easy adjust harness system. We will pass your feedback onto our team in regards to the shoulders rubbing on your little ones. Kind regards, The Britax Team.