Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Rider (2018)

Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Rider (2018)

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Britax Safe-n-Sound

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment
Roger D.
Roger D.Sydney, NSW

Another Great Britax Product

Britax is a brand we respect so for our baby granddaughter we bought a Britax Safe N Sound Platinum Pro SICT Kohl and installed it rear facing in my wife's VW Golf. She's now old enough and big enough for a forward facing seat and for convenience sake I wanted to add another seat to a 2nd vehicle, my daily drive a Toyota FJ Cruiser. My arthritic old hands and older eyes are often defeated by the catches on other makes but the Britax harness works for me every time. My granddaughter loves the seat and its arm rests, Another nice product from Britax.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting Online store for $269.

Riarna
RiarnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for a Growing 6 Year old!

Loyal to Britax, we upgraded to this seat in 2018. He is now 6, and loves his seat. We still use the 3 point harness, but do have the seatbelt option for future. This seat is very compact, not too bulky at all and fits very well in our Camry. Also very easy to remove, clean and place back together. I love the all black look too! Very Happy!

Purchased in at Baby Bunting for $339.

Janasked

Hi
Am I able to buy replacement covers for my Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Rider 2018
My granddaughter is graduating to this car seat after her brother - stained & would like to freshen it up - thank you Jan

Support C.Britax Safe-n-SoundSend a private message

Hi Jan, thanks for your question. For spare parts, pricing and availability, please call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 or please email us at au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives