2Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Rider (2018)

Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Rider (2018)

2Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Rider (2018)

100% · 20%

Safety
Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment

Roger D.
Roger D.Sydney, NSW6 posts

Another Great Britax Product

Britax is a brand we respect so for our baby granddaughter we bought a Britax Safe N Sound Platinum Pro SICT Kohl and installed it rear facing in my wife's VW Golf. She's now old enough and big enough for a forward facing seat and for convenience sake I wanted to add another seat to a 2nd vehicle, my daily drive a Toyota FJ Cruiser. My arthritic old hands and older eyes are often defeated by the catches on other makes but the Britax harness works for me every time. My granddaughter loves the seat and its arm rests, Another nice product from Britax. Show details ·  1
Riarna
RiarnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA9 posts

Great for a Growing 6 Year old!

Loyal to Britax, we upgraded to this seat in 2018. He is now 6, and loves his seat. We still use the 3 point harness, but do have the seatbelt option for future. This seat is very compact, not too bulky at all and fits very well in our Camry. Also very easy to remove, clean and place back together. I love the all black look too! Very Happy! Show details ·  1

Hi
Am I able to buy replacement covers for my Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Rider 2018
My granddaughter is graduating to this car seat after her brother - stained & would like to freshen it up - thank you Jan

Britax Safe-n-Sound
Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Jan, thanks for your question. For spare parts, pricing and availability, please call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 or please email us at au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

CategoryConvertible Car Seats