Safety 1st Accu-Light One Second Ear

Safety 1st Accu-Light One Second Ear

See the Best Baby Thermometers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not lasting

Stopped indicating accurate temperature after 2 years, has been indicating 34-35C for two years now, even when my son has 38.5C of temperature. UNSAFE. I called them to get it replaced and they said it was outside the warranty period. They offered to look at it if I had the receipt, but 3.5 years later, I don't. Do not buy!

Inaccurate, unsafe, unreliable, expensive, bad customer service.

waste of money

dose not work have tried to cheak my sons temp one ear reads different to the other when i do they one after the other i would not recommend this to any one i thought it would b gret quick and easy but really it a waste of money also it read 0F not 0C stupid as i cant change it back
nothing
everything

terrible!

very inaccurate took childs temp 3 times in less than a minute and it gave 3 totally different readings ranging from 36.5 to 38.2 took my child to doctor and his temp was 39.6!huge difference between 36 and almost 40:(,, this product is unreliable and wasteof money! looking for a new product just bought a $10 under arm for now and much more accurate and consistance with readings than the $80 product,

inaccurate and inconsistent

Fiona51

Fiona51AU

Terrible. Accuracy = zero

What a waste of money. This thermometer is so inaccurate you have no idea what your child's temperature is. I'm writing this review while I search for an alternative. Do not buy. I think it is strange that Target is stocking such a terrible product - i wish i still had the receipt as I would return it even if I did buy it over a year ago!!

Inaccurate. Expensive.

summerdayz
summerdayz

fully agreed, i am contacting IGC Dorel at the moment.
i bought mine at Target too and never have had a consistent reading from it yet. What a huge waste of $80

Jamie31

Jamie31SYDNEY

Slightly Rubbish

As others have said this is an inaccurate product, we also somehow changed it to F and after a long search for the manual online found it here.

I would suggest a thermometer above the $100 Australian Dollar mark as we have purchased two thermometers under the 100 dollar mark and have found them to be sub-standard.

low value, inaccurate

monkeymoo

monkeymoo

Terrible

Would not buy this thermometre again. Very expensive for something so rubbish. I will be buying another thermometre because I just don't trust it.
Easy to use, no need to buy shields.
Not very accurate!! Temps vary wildly.

Terrible

Total junk. Reads an average 3 degrees cooler than the one our Dr uses. It was telling us our babies temp was 36.5 and a visit to the Dr 1 hr later confirmed his temp at 39.
Easy to use.
Widely inaccurate.

Brisbane Consumer

Brisbane ConsumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

OK

Looked good and like it would be easy to use. It is a bit tricky to use I find and I'm also not too sure if it's accurate. I check babies temp before I got to docs and it seems to be out by 0.5 degrees celsius. I don't know but that just makes me feel a bit uneasy as to the accuracy (although maybe babies temp changes by the time I go to docs). It's quite pricey too, but in saying this I havent't tried any others either.
Looked easy to use
Price, a bit hard to use and not sure if accurate