Safety 1st Swivel

Safety 1st Swivel

See the Best Baby Bath Seats / Stands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

User444

User444Victoria, 3561

Love this aid!

My six month old was not happy with her bath sling anymore, and was trying to sit up, even though she's not sitting independently yet. I've found the swivel to be fantastic. My bub doesn't slip, and seems very comfortable. She can splash the water and play with her toys sitting up now, and I find it so much easier too (especially on my back).
Very handy, bub loves it just as much as I do.
Make sure you pull it up off the bath floor after use, drain and keep dry until next used to avoid stale water resting inside.

Ilona22

Ilona22GEELONG

Very slippery

This aid is not much if an aid. The edges are rough - baby gets scratched when lifted out. Also it is very very slippery. There is no anti slip mat so baby keeps slipping forward. This may result in serious injury. Thankfully it hasn't happened to me as I'm always with her. But now I'm in the market for a new seat.
It has a very simple toy
Very very slippery and rough edges

You can get better seats for your money

This is a very basic bath seat. It sticks on well and is easy to remove. It's difficult to get baby out without scratching her legs on the rough plastic as the curved edge isn't smooth on the other side. Baby slides in it because there's no rubber or padding inside. Not much help really.
Stuck on well to bath