Samsung AC71/90/100/120/140/HBHFKH Series

Samsung AC71/90/100/120/140/HBHFKH Series

AC140HBHFKH (14kW), AC71HBHFKH (7.1kW), AC90HBHFKH (9kW), etc...

FairReviewBrisbane

Warranty Service Terrible

Unit performed OK for about 18 months, then stopped working on Christmas eve. It seems like NO-ONE in Samsung service works between Christmas and New Year, so you just have to sweat it out until everyone is back from holidays. Come on Samsung, you are a large company and should provide service on ALL business days of the year. I'll not be choosing or recommending Samsung again.

UPDATE: It is now 8th Jan and the problem is still unresolved.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    PhilSamsung
    Samsung AUSamsung

Hi There, I haven't sent you a PM requesting for more information regarding your claim, when yo do get a chance, please send those details through.

Jazz
    Samsung Australia

RonAdl

RonAdlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Already good but can be better

Went with this product and model because of a builder promotion. Loved the different functionalities it comes with. Could be better if the controls are user-friendly. Getting to decipher the timer functionality is a pain. Not straight-forward instructions. Need to really get into the manual details to decipher how the functionalities work. One good example is the timer functionality. One has to press so many buttons to get to the timer and it wasn't easy. The functionality is there but you have to dig through the manual first. Still, it does the job of cooling and heating so far. Hopefully it will last.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    Mark

MarkVic

Terrible Service from Samsung - Don't buy, if it breaks, you'll be left in the lurch

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    Kruckfamily

KruckfamilyCanberra 2600, ACT

Lovely and toasty in winter, avoiding the heat in summer.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Addicted

AddictedAU

Doesnt use up a lot of electricity but still keeps you cool!

i bought this aircon and have never regretted it. it was amazing and it kept me cool through the hot summer days and night. It has a quiet mode so i can turn it on at night and still sleep. The best thing is that it doesn't cost a lot to run. I have noticed no spike in my electricity bills ever since i bought it and used it. You should consider to buy this one if you are in the market for an aircon

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Titima

TitimaBzou

Works well

Very Good AC.Free installation.Cools fast.Reasonably quick delivery.Bluedart delayed the delivery by a day due to tansportation problem.Other wise all OK.one thing that i can tell you is to choose a good person to do the installation else can find some problem in his work so pay attention to this point.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

loveleather.

loveleather.

Reverse cycle air conditioner works well in room. Attached to wall and looks small and compact. Remote operated or manual with options for various modes. Was quiet when newly installed. However after more than five years it has started to become noisy when operating. Air vents appear to have melted during heat operation over the years and become distorted.

Date PurchasedMar 2012

Kummohan

KummohanBrisbane, Queensland

Happy with the Aircon and price

We replaced our 12 Kw Bonaire ducted air conditioner with Samsung, the installer suggested to increase the capacity so went with 14Kw. Installation went really smooth. I am really happy with the price paid for the aircon compared with other brands. It's got 5 years warranty, hopefully i will not have any dramas. It's been over a month, we are using the aircon for heating as it's winter and it's doing a great job. The aircon makes very less noise compared with our previous one. Having the feature to control the aircon on the phone is the best option.

Leanne F.asked

Hi. I have the 140 Kw with a basic wired Master controller (located at Zone 1 downstairs) and wired 'slave' controller (Zone 2) upstairs. Do I need to select "Mode Cool" and then desired temp upstairs without screen lock? For two summers I have suffered with ineffectual cooling in master bedroom on hot days. nstllaed came a year ago and said it all checked out. Yesterday, I had enough and decided to fdo the one thing I hadn't ever done before and pressed the screen lock for 3 seconds which I assumed was a childproof mechanism to stop kids fiddling with the settings and aircon seems to work better. Is screen lock like "enter" or "Set" on a controller that doesn't actually have a "Set" button or should it work when I use + and - to change the temperature and no screen lock? That is my whole reason for wanting a manual and chat and phone calls haven't worked as no-one could help me identify the model with photos of the controllers which I have now done by crawling into the roof cavity... thanks!

AdaSamsung

Hi Leanne, you can find the user manual to the AC071HBHFKH/SA via the link below.

If you are having troubles with setting up your A/C unit, we recommend for you to reach out to the relevant department on 1300 362 603.

Leanne F.

Hi Jo, this brochure does not show my zone controller or answer my question about poor performance and settings.

Brad J

Brad Jasked

We have 14kw system. Air from the vents seems very soft, is there any way to increase the amount of air coming from the vents? I have already done the volumetric setting on the control panel where it does its own pressure test on function 7,2,1. Can you manually increase the output? Or is there any internal fans in the duct work that might not be working? Its is a new house I have no installed this system and not sure what components might be in the roof.

AdaSamsung

Hey Brad, it would be best for you to reach out to our Customer Care team on 1300 362 603 for further assistance with this.

Leanne F.

Good luck Brad! I have reached out yesterday to Samsung via chat (in the Christmas week they did not respond to 24/7 chat at all) and today by phone and the call centre in the Philippines were very polite but couldn't tell me which model I had even after sending them pictures of the controllers for which I wanted a user manual. I climbed on a ladder, opened the manhole and took photos. The person today admitted there was nothing on my file to show my query had been progressed yesterday and all I wanted was someone to tell me how to operate the secondary or 'slave' controller because it seems to work some of the time and be ineffectual at others. I'm quite happy to acknowledge I may be doing something wrong which is why I ... want a manual! Hope your query has been answered. Dealing with Samsung already seems as bad as NBN migration and that's saying something!

Tracy B.

Tracy B.asked

How to set the timer, I've worked out how to set the time. Manual no help.

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Tracy, this sounds like something our Support Team can assist you with. If you contact them on 1300 362 603, they will be able to resolve this for you in no time.

Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives