Samsung Duct S AC160/180/200JNHFKH/SA Series

Samsung Duct S AC160/180/200JNHFKH/SA Series

AC160JNHFKH/SA (16kW), AC180JNHFKH/SA (18kW), AC200JNHFKH/SA (20kW)

• Heating / Cooling Speed
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Room Type
    • Whole House (1)

RAV4 GXL 2.2 DEISEL

RAV4 GXL 2.2 DEISELGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

We just installed new ducted with 8 point by weather world Fawkner its excellent system so silent and cooling its freezing ,Im so happy kids more than happy after complaining from heat ;cooling the house in less 30 minute

Purchased in November 2019 at Weather world for $10,400.00.

Noise Level
Heating / Cooling Speed
Home Insulation Level Good
Room Type Whole House
KathSamsung

Fantastic to hear you are enjoying your new Samsung air conditioner! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will forwarded to the team. Should you have any enquiries, please don't hesitate to send us a private message.

Kath

Mark

Mark

it is ok

cools well and heats well, however can take a while to come on at first and sometimes will stay on when the set point temperature has been reached. wifi app can disconnect also.

KathSamsung
Tradingspace

TradingspaceIllawarra, NSW

Samsung 16kW Ducted Air Conditioning (AC160JXAFNH) Pain and Frustration

MickSamsung
Harpreet

HarpreetVictoria, Australia

Never recommended anyone for last 3 years

I would give 0 ☆if I got an option, I had ducted system installed & got lots of trouble & service agents send unprofessional trade person mostly to attend service call,only phones are ok
No other products

Purchased in March 2016.

Samsung AUSamsung

Parklea2153Sydney, NSW

Samsung AC160 - worth considering - efficient AC - with Airtouch3

Farhad

Farhadasked

Hi there,
I keep hearing/reading bad reviews about Samsung Ducted Air Contioning system - especially how poor your servicing team is in Melbourne. Any indication this has/will improve?

Farhad go to weather world Fawkner ask for peter he will give you beast advice Im very happy with my Samsung

Osman

Osmanasked

Does the heating use gas or electricity on the AC160 ?
Between gas and electricity,m which one's more economical for a single story 30SQ house ?

AdaSamsung

Hi Osman, our air-conditioners use refrigerant gas. For further information on our air conditioners we recommend for you to reach out to us on 1300 887 660 (Option1).

User Manual page 28 > https://www.samsung.com/au/support/model/AC160JNHFKH/SA/

Jo

Toddasked

Hi I have just had one installed and was just wondering what was the best settings for energy efficient to use . I have a air touch 4 . And I have been getting the spill warnings when not running enough zones can that damage the duct work ?

Parklea2153

I also have airtouch 4. I tend to leave the fan on auto and either heat or cool.
The spill should only come on when only 1 zone is active.
My spill zone also has 3 outlets so it can be on by itself.
You may be turning the other zones off causing the spill to activate, which is what shoukd happen to prevent duct "blow outs"..

Todd

Ok . I have tryed the auto before just seemed weird the vents wouldn't close anymore then 50% in auto I'll give it another go I have temp sensors in every zone just thought they would close more to regulate the temp .

AdaSamsung

Hey Todd, we recommend for you to reach out to our air conditioners technical support. We have provided a link below to help you.

Jo
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives