Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7" Wi-Fi

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7" Wi-Fi

MPN: ITZPTABSAMHKWO

Fantastic Device

Bought this machine 2 years ago and does everything need. I use it for work and play. I take it everywhere with me. Its size and weight are great and its easily stored in my laptop bag. The screen is great quality and the apps are easy to use. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Really good tablet

Had this tablet for more than two years and has given good trouble free service.
It has a really great bright screen and takes great pictures, Have put in 32 gig sd card to expand storage capacity and the 64 gig memory that is standard easily handles all the things I use it for.
The battery life is not great but can be increased easily by turning down screen brightness.
It is also very light and slim -it travels easily.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Good Tablet ,

It a good tablet only 16gb and it nearly full , I'm not that good on the tablet but I do know that you put up photos on it , there is 3 different places on the tablet it goes to and if you wipe one photo off , you lose it all together . Great for playing card games and FB but over all it does needto be bigger in the gb department instead os 16 , it should be the next one up higher what ever that is..

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Mother loved it.

I grabbed this tablet for my mother for mothers day as she was wanting a tablet to read her books on, it has done her well and I used it now and again for daily tasks such as emails and searching up items on the internet and ebay, I would definitely recommend it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Happy for a mid range Tablet.

I bought a Tab A when my computer broke down. It has been pretty good for my browser games and watching youtube and MMA. It works well for a mid range Tablet. Sometimes the virtual memory get slow, so you just turn it off and on and back to normal. If i was to buy another tablet. I would choose a higher priced Tablet. Just for more POWER!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Works great.

Love my tablet i use day and night with no problem... you can put heap of icons on there with no problem. You can tale it anywhere and even put it in your bag, so you dont loose it. I lve how it takes next to no time ti charge.

Perfect!

Bought this item 2 years ago, and it has functioned so well! It's been dropped, kicked, punched, stomped on, chucked down the stairs, and even drowned in the bathtub and it's still going! The screen is currently cracked in some places so badly you cannot even see what you are looking at sometimes! It still functions, with just 1 tiny dead spot.
For the price, which was only $350, it has done exceptionally well. Have used it everyday for the last 2 years, and it has never let me down. Only now is the charging becoming annoying as you need to keep it at a certain angle to ensure it charges overnight.
Battery life used to be great, but over the last 6 months, it lasts to the end of the day and then it's dead.
The camera is okay for a cheap tablet.
The performance really is great from the specs of the device.
Would I buy it again? Yes. Have I? Yes! I've bought 2 tab s2's since then, and wanting to upgrade to the tab s3 when it becomes cheaper! Also bought my partner one of these tablets as well, and it's still going strong.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Love it so simple

Terrific tablet great for everyday use easy to use and see, this is important when one reaches a certain age! The only problems with it are the storage and the speed. Although you can use an sd card and store apps on it to save internal memory the apps revert back to internal memory everytime they update so the sd card is fairly useless. Overall great for the price though.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

A very useful toy

Bought one not because i needed an additional computer but because it seemedeasily portable. I use it constantly and don't know how I ever managed with just my phone.
Does nearly everything i want, a great purchase. Not too difficult to learn to use at all, even for a senior brain.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

You get what you pay for

The Samsung tablet does what is required, I used it for taking notes and watching movies. However, aesthetically it is not the best. Icons like Facebook and instagram are blurry and the screen quality is poor. Would still buy it as it was on sale for half price instead of full.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Great lightweight tablet

Light weight, fast and responsive. Has SD card expansion. Does everything for the home user needs. I would not purchase this tablet for business use.. Screen resolution is limited but knew this at time of purchase. Great battery life and excessive use does not run too hot. Running marshmellow OS and very happy with speed. Has never frozen or locked up. Responsive to touch and great connection to WiFi. Have taken it overseas and used daily for over a year. I would definitely purchase another Samsung tabket.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Simple, reliable and effective

Very happy with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 9.7 WiFi. Needed a replacement tablet for my Sam Tab 10.1 4 WiFi. Great price. Microsoft Office is a huge plus. Operates quicker than my 4. Battery life for my useage is awesome. I only charge one full time a week. Does everything I need in a perfect package. Streamed a few games and movies and the picture quality was nice. Really pleased and would recommend to someone looking for a nice under $300 tablet.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

This tablet is disapointing

The screen suddenly turns off while playing & takes 5/10 seconds to get back to the game.We have taken the Tablet back to the store we purchased from twice.The 1st time solvup said it was a software problem,but it didn't take long for the same thing to happen again.So we took it back again & this time Solvup changed the mother board.To our disappointment the tablet is still doing the same thing.We are a samsung family with phones & tablets & have been very happy,but this continued problem with the tablet 9.7 is making me question if I should go with another brand.
Vicki

Piece of crap

Replaced at 2 weeks... wouldnt register sd card Supplier didnt wish to take responsiblity, after a battle finally got them to give me the option to replace or refund. Foolishly i chose replacement. New one constantly locks up/freezes. Continously boots you off pages and restarts. Biggest pile of crap ive ever owned.

Perfect

Love this tablet. Graphics are great. I didnt accept the download of free apps at the beginning when i first open it. so not stuck with a lot of useless apps. Got it on special at jb for 280. It is very fast . Love the way it opens. It is a little different from my current samsung phone version 4 but still very user friendly

Bad from the day one.

I bought a Samsung tab A 9.7" in December 2015, from the day one of using it the screen went black while using and won't respond for few seconds (10-15 seconds), it got worse and took it back to the shop Goodguys, they kept it for two days and replaced with a new one. Disappointedly the second one was the same, the screen turned black while using it. I took it back on the next day and bought a galaxy tab S2 9.7" which was $200.00 more expensive than Tab A 9.7" as I did not trust Tab A to try another. I read great reviews about Tab A but it wasn't great at all. I have two Galaxy S2 tabs have no problem with them.

Impressed

Have only had the tablet a couple of days but in that time I have it all set up, customised to my liking, sending emails,browsing and streaming movies from Netflix and Stan with Chromecast.
I am surprised at the ease of use and in general the overall functionality. Very responsive.
Have also installed the Kindle app for reading e-books and magazines. Overall I am very happy with the choice.

Great compact tablet

This tablet has the essential necessities and its a compact tablet for taking it out anywhere. Its light and great to use by all ages. Its thin and has the essential apps for a brand new tablet.
Totally recommed it to anyone who is looking for a compact tablet or a 1st tablet.

Gift for hubby

bought this for hubby for Christmas and he likey takes abit to get used to it from a laptop !! sensitive screen still getting used to it. camera is magic , battery life very good good value for money , very light easy to travel with Thank you Samsung. :)

Best present ever

Once i got used to a tablet from laptop love it matches everything with my phone recommend to anyone. I love the way that it is extra backup for your phone and it's very easy to transfer everything over. I love all my Samsung products they always work exactly how they say they will. The tablet is so much more portable for travelling which I do a lot. It is also great for reading.