Samsung HW-M360

Samsung HW-M360

MPN: HW-M360

I strongly doubt there's a better value soundbar on the market

For $165 this has to be the bargain of the century. I bought this one to improve the abysmal sound quality from my otherwise excellent Kogan 65in 4K TV and it does the job brilliantly. The wireless subwoofer provides a nice bass response and the sound from the bar itself is impressively immersive.

I can't imagine there's another soundbar on the market that provides such a great performance for the dollars equation.

The only downside that I can identify is that the lack of HDMI interface meant that I needed to purchase an Optical to Digital co-ax connector from Amazon.com.au ($14) to connect my Kogan TV to it. Once that arrived it's been all plain sailing though and it's working like a charm.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $165.00.

We have our moments

Been using my soundbar for about a year now after upgrading from a big system and ok I didn’t look into spending too much money on this. For the price, you get what you paid for really.

There are times when I have to turn the volume to 35-40 and other times where it’s on 7-9. STRANGE!! I’ve had it to MAX before and look it does what it needs to do and it will fill the room. AM VERY disappointed with the additional wireless rear speakers you have to purchase that provide MINIMAL sound and/or “surround” effects to the “5.1” experience. Have connected it via the best connection (hdmi) oh what fun it was working that out.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Boom Boom!!

Television was lacking a little of bit of surround sound and quality. Purchased this sound bar and subwoofer and I am extremely happy with the quality and the convenience. With the Bluetooth subwoofer it allows me to place it anywhere there is a power point! Connects to all Bluetooth devices and Google home as well

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great soundbar

Samsung hw-360 sound has a lot better sound than I expected reasonable bass it’s the first soundbar I’ve tried so I started with entry model so far I am very impressed especially through Netflix used to need subtitles can finally hear have 70 inch lg tv speakers not very good

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Value for money Sound bar.

Purchased for use with Samsung TV. The first sound bar purchased was faulty but Samsung were very helpful, ran diagnosis over the phone, confirmed fault, and the product was returned and replaced. The Sound bar was very easy to set up with the Samsung TV and we are very happy with the quality of the sound.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Lucy, thank you for your lovely review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the Samsung HW-M360 soundbar.

Good sound quality

It is a good looking sleek design and fits nicely at the base of the TV. As I am using with a Samsung TV it turns on with the TV remote which is very convenient. I haven't quite figured out the base component to know whether it is actually working or not. I appreciate the better sound quality as compared to the TV speakers.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Happy with the sound, but wonder if Aldi's is just as good.

Purchased the soundbar from The Good Guys for $189. A week later Aldi had one for $80. We like that Samsung is a brand we can rely on, but downfall of this bar is that it does not have an HDMI connection. Besides that, it has replaced our need for using the tv speakers as they aren't all that great. The soundbar replaced our 7 piece surround sound system. Very happy with the quality and volume levels of such a more compact system.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great sound and awesome bass

I recently purchased the Samsung soundbar with wireless sub woofer and paired it with a Sony TV. Setting it up was simple and produces excellent sound quality. The sounbar produces a rich and nuanced sound experience with powerful bass delivered by a solid wireless sub woofer. Should have bought this long ago.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Pretty Good

my first soundbar and i think its pretty good, brought for $199 at the good guys
sound is much better than the tv speakers, the sub is awesome, when watching movies the explosions and really good , can bluetooth to phone and listen to music around the house. Stylish comes with own remote, though if your lazy you can get an app to control it as well.

Date PurchasedNov 2017