Samsung WF08750SW

Samsung WF08750SW

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

wordplanet

wordplanetNew York

I Hate Housework But I Love This Machine!

manofdahouse

manofdahouse

I bought this machine 8 months ago to replace a well worn top loader, This machine is amazeing not only has my water bill dropped $70 it also doesn't cause extreme wear and tear on clothing its very gentle wash action cleans better then any other machine i have used. My towels are soft and not crunchy or have rough spots from a agitator like i experienced regularly with my old top loader.
    It doesn't need much deterget or softner to get good results. It also has a large amount of wash selection cycles with most programs under 50mins.
    It holds alot of washing for a machine of its size and suits my family well. Iam going to purchase another for my holiday house which will also be regularly used with guests.
    good products