2Cabot Health Synd X

Cabot Health Synd X

2Cabot Health Synd X
4.3

67%33%0%
Brand Manager for Cabot Health? Claim your listing.

meg
megAdelaide13 posts

Synd X powder is great

I use this protein powder in smoothies and I find it is fantastic. I make kale smoothie daily, and this adds a touch of sweetness which goes well with what I make. I can see results already and am very satisfied.

M. K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC15 posts

Too sweet!

I purchased this in the 1 kg pack in vanilla. I do not use any sweeteners in my tea or coffee. I found this shake to be much too sweet for me. My husband is now using it but still finds it a tad too sweet.

Kelly
KellyWarwick2 posts

Debborah
Debborah

I have just read Nimue review above..is she talking about Synd X. Please advise??

Nimue

I don't care if my question is published as you sent me an email saying it won't be published, I just wanted someone from Cabot Health to answer it.

Hi I just found out the protein drink I have been using for 4 months is #1 on the worst protein drink list because of the heavy metals, cadmium, arsenic and other poisons that were found when this one was tested. It is so bad they have nicknamed it Metal Milk. Sad part is that I have been working so hard for a year and a half going through extensive EDTA heavy metal detox IV treatments and after each 6 month test my levels have been dropping, but the last one last month. I accidentally found out about the poison in this product just the other day when I decided to research protein drinks because that was the ONLY thing that changed in my diet since this new test with elevated heavy metal levels. I have now lost ground about 6 months behind and have to add more treatments all because of this drink. Some of the heavy metals doubled. I am usually so very careful. I research everything before I try it not sure how I missed this one. Maybe I was tired that day and needed a protein drink and since I bought it at my trusted health food store I went with it and then never remembered to check it out later. Anyway, how can I be sure your product is safe. Is it tested periodically? Thanks so much.

M. K.

I use Wheyless from Tvsn or Isowhey from Chemist Warehouse.

CategoryProtein Powders