Sard Wonder Power Stain Remover

Sard Wonder Power Stain Remover

1.5

Excellent Container????

Can't open container so will never be able to use product. Bought 2 bottles from Woolworths 9/01/2021. Shallbe returning them and I'll go back to using the product I had used previously. Can't answer your questions below as unable to use the product. Absolutely ridiculous!

Purchased in January 2021.

Jonny bravo

Jonny bravoPerth, WA

Useless

I used to use this soap in the military to remove stains from my whites in particular...all of us used this. That was the 80s-90s now it does nothing. Oil from spaghetti sauce even after scrubbing and soaking with their special degreaser spray is a waste of time and money. Taking your dry clothes off the line only to find several t-shirts with dark oil spots after all that effort makes me think it’s a scam. Not just Sards but vanish and all these expensive useless products are taking us for a ride. I think back to the 70s and everything worked without adding all these stupid products.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles.

soundmind

soundmindCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Doesn't remove stains.

Doesn't remove stains in either coloured or whites. Not effective on clothes, towels, etc. Have even tried to soak some of these items in Sard Wonder-ing if it will work, and nothing.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $8.50.

Wayne TaylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very disappointing

After watching all the advertising on this product, I had no hesitation in buying this product over and above all others when shopping. Read the instructions (rare for me to do this) and ensured I followed them correctly.
Washed the 2 shirts with some small stains on them, came out the same??? Washed them 3 time more, still the same result. I reckon the water alone would have been more effective. Wont be buying this product again or anything similar to it.

Purchased in March 2020 at Foodland for $7.95.

Ruby

RubyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very effective

Everyone here is complaining about the spray bottle and not the actual product... maybe some of the bottles are faulty because I’ve had no issues with it. This is a good stain remover, it works really well on blood and my sheets come out bright white. Unfortunately it didn’t entirely remove black shoe polish from my doona cover, but it has faded the stains and they are barely noticeable. Though I don’t understand the point of having a liquid/foam option.. I just use the liquid setting as it’s more saturating. Obviously it can only do so much, it’s harmless as long as you use it as directed with a good detergent.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ruined my Clothes

1st and last time I've used this new foam spray and it has left browny yellow marks on all 4 of the items I sprayed and the stains were still left on them too!! So 4 items including new white jeans ruined!! DO NOT USE!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles.

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

Puts HOLES in your clothing - DO NOT USE!!!

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $20.00.

New 2 in 1 nozzle spray is not user friendly

Could not get the new nozzle on the 2 in1 Foam spray to work at all. No idea how the off button is meant to work. Ended up pouring contents into old spray bottle. Suggest that a group of actual consumers trial new packaging prior to being implemented as they are the end users!

Purchased in March 2019.

SusanHuonville Tasmania Australia

Can't believe this product....

Best stain remover for grease that I have ever tried. Lives up to its promise. Tried it on a carpet stain and was going to go back later and rinse the area but I couldn't find it, that's how good it is - my steam carpet shampooer couldn't even get this stain out. I would highly recommend this above any other brand.

Gourmet girl

Gourmet girl

Awful

I have used sard spray for years, this foam spray is the pits, it squirts all over your hands ( dermatology look out). Never again! Back to ALDI spray for me.

NOT new and improved!

I agree with all the other comments about this new "2 in 1 Foam and Spray". Waste of money and very disappointing. The old product and bottle were both excellent.
No matter which setting you use, foam or spray, the product drips and leaks from the bottom over where you do not want the product -including your fingers! What's the point of foam anyway? When you want stain remover you want it to 'wet' the fabric, not have foam sit on top of the fibres. The product doesn't remove stains well either.

Sards, I think you may lose many customers because of this disastrous change! Why did you wreck a great product? !

Never again

Tried to buy a refill of Sard for a spray bottle at woolies but none on the shelf only the complete unit. So I opted for the twist bottle which was cheaper. A poor design and I will not buy again. Struggled for 20 mins before I got some liquid out. Will pour it into my spray bottle. They only have a 1300 number on the bottle which costs to call from my landline and I cannot find a complains area.

This is meant to be a stain remover?!?

Have used this product several times, each time I use it I forget that it doesn’t remove the stains...but adds big yellow stained where ever the spray has touched. So I then have to soak the item to remove the yellow stain the stain remover created. I don’t recommend this product.

Jennome

JennomeCastlemaine, Vic

I can’t even get the sprayer working.

How do you get the sprayer to work? It sits there in the “off” position , and I can’t work out how to move it to On, as it’s part of the solid part of the spray mechanism. The diagram (like most diagrams) is of no help. So I can’t rate it at all, yet.

Ash H

Ash HAustralia

The bottle and refill design is a disaster and it effects skin

The Sard Wonder - Power Stain Remover has a "2in1" foam and spray nozzle. The spray head does not screw on, but has small plastic lugs. After only a small part of the bottle was used the spray head came away from the bottle and couldn't be put back on in a way that it would stick (the lugs are useless) and loads of product is lost through spills. Worst of all the head will not stick on the 500ml refill, so the refill is useless! We bought a number of bottle and refills and are very disappointed. When the product (Eucalyptus) gets all over my hands it turns the skin white and it is hard scrub off. Seriously Sard, you had a good product but why would you change to such useless bottles - did you do ANY testing?

nicole basked

I am chronically allergic to formaldehyde & all chems that release formaldehyde ie bromonitropropane diol, quaternium 15, diazolidinyl urea, imidazolidinyl urea, quaternium 15 & DMDM hydantoin. If your 'super power' stain remover is void of these please let me know as Im looking for a stain remover to use that wont cause me pain.

Wayne Taylor

Nicole, you would be better off using Velvet Soap and rub it on the stains. This Sard wonder stuff is absolute rubbish and not worth paying for.

nicole b

thanks. I told my mum about this suggestion and she let me know thats how they always use to deal with stains in the past. so cheap and obvious.

Michelle

Michelleasked

I soaked 2 cotton sateen pillow cases in Sard Wonder Ultra Whitening stain remover and they came out with brown patchy stains that weren't there when I put them in the bucket to soak. These stains did not come out in the wash either

Georgia L.asked

Hi & ThankYou
I'd like to know if SardWonder Super Power Stain Remover Spray has 'Oxi Action'?
It is not physically written anywhere.
I have dog poo on carpet, Sard spray in cupboard, Has to be Oxi Action & I have Real Estate rental inspection in 24hrs. AAAArgh, please help asap, Regards Georgia

Susan

I don't think the product that you are showing would work on this problem. That product is a soaker. I used a pump-pack, but it MUST have the grease removing agent. Hope that this helps.....

Georgia L.

Susan, thank you for prompt reply & your suggestion, appreciate the assistance
Regards Georgia