Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Dark Brown 3-0

Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Dark Brown 3-0

• Dyed Hair Colour
  • Hair Damage Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Side effects Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
Wen

WenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not a mousse texture at all

First time using this hair colour. I have a lot of resistant grey hair around the sides and top of my hair. I was hoping that it was a mousse like texture but it wasn’t. It was runny & I found the pump bottle, really hard to use.

Some of the side greys were not coloured at all but the top of my hair looks ok.

Honestly, it’s ok. My hair is soft and shiny, the colour is nice & the product didn’t burn my scalp or have any unpleasant odour.

I probably wouldn’t use it again simply because of the pump bottle application.

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles.

Ease of Application

See all Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse reviews

Kinari

Kinariasked

Perfect Mousse Dark Brown 3-0

After appying this color hw much time i have to wait for wash my hair as i m not using in my full hair just ti hide my some of white hair!!

HayleyJ
HayleyJ

I left the blonde lightener on for 40 minutes. I'd recommend colour no more than 30minutes. When you shower, make sure you wet your hair first and lather it and leave your hair for a couple of minutes then shampoo out and use the conditioner they've provided, makes youe hair feel amazing.
HayleyI