Schweigen WM2190S / WM2190-6S Wall Canopy

Schweigen WM2190S / WM2190-6S Wall Canopy

WM2190SP, WM2190S1, WM2190S, etc...

reena76

reena76Melbourne

Love it! Quiet and Powerful...

Purchased this rangehood when we built our house over 7 months ago now. Has not missed a beat and is extremely quiet! We usually just run it on speed 3 and that is more than enough to extract all smoke and odour. Got it with the 1600 m3/hr motor option which is perfect!

Lee SVictoria

Beware!

Lee S

Original flue did turn up, but Schweigen have wiped their hands of it all. They told The Good Guys that it was me who cancelled the installation, I have the texts from the dodgy installer to prove all of the above...,.Shame Swhwiegen, shame.

Lee S

Schweigen rangehood has been returned, beautiful Ilve rangehood insitu now.....and I hope the karma train visits the dodgy installer and Schweigen!

elem103

Like a Jet engine in your kitchen

paulgs
paulgs
elem103

A 650 motor is fine. I got mine changed from a 1500 to a 650 and it is quieter now. Whatever it is, if you get the powerful 1500 motor, don't install it just outside. You need to duct it to the roof even if the installer says otherwise.

Great - finally, can cook in peace

Old rangehood used to drive me bonkers with its awful roaring fan that was useless at extracting air.
Schweigen takes the fan out of the kitchen and puts it up on the roof where it belongs (and where you don't have to listen to it). It sucks away all cooking fumes, even with smoking hot wok cooking. Very happy with this!
Looks great, clean minimal styling, v energy efficient, easy to clean stainless filters in dishwasher, LED lights excellent for cook top.
Costs more than most competitors, but well worth it because it actually works.

YESasked

What is the price?

Lee S

If I remember correctly, it was about $1800.....then the dodgy installer wanted to charge me $3,500 to install it!

Roger

Rogerasked

I have a WM2190S Schweigen Rangehood.
Suction on maximum (5) is very poor. Filters are spotless and I have checked that the outlet is open. Any suggestions please?

Without knowing more, I'm wondering whether there is an obstruction in the flue pipe.

Possible obstructions include 'denting' of flexible pipe (ie. reducing diameter), something left inside the pipe (eg. plastic sheeting, cardboard box, etc.)

If there are no obstructions, then I'd be contacting the supplier / installer.

Cheers

Wandin Valley10
Wandin Valley10

These units are a bit fussy on the configuration of the flue to the Motor. The installation manual is available on the Schweigen website. Sometimes they need a right angle in the flue to work. I can assure you these range hoods are powerful when properly installed.

Get an answer from our members and Schweigen representatives